• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    How do you ID illegals in large metro areas that don't drive but use mass transit?

Sounds like you are assuming they will be hunted down? That won't be necessary.

Illegals aren't bad people, they are just taking advantage of our lack of enforcement of our own laws. We start enforcing those laws and it will become evident. Most illegals will self deport as they begin to understand their support from the American government will be ending. We'll be glad to help them with transportation to the border. Information on becoming a LEGAL American citizen will be provided also.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    I agree, most will self deport if they understand that if they are caught they go home with the shirt on their back. Make it loud and official and there will be a log jam of pickups loaded full heading south.

As for the Somali's, Nigerians, Syrian's, etc...it may be a little more problematic. But that's still not an insurmountable problem.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    I really don't think deportation is the actual crux here. It's the pathway to citizenship that is the real separator. Batting around deportation is a dodge used extensively by people who are soft on immigration. They want to make you defend deportation, as a sleight of hand to avoid talking about the fact that they favor Amnesty.

"We are a nation of laws"...at least, until it's my sister in-law we're talking about. Then we're a nation of feelings.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    I don't have a problem with showing them both closed fists. Border control and deportation. Let the feeling people feel a fat nose.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    My favorite moment was Ted Cruz fumbling which departments he was going to cut. I was so hoping someone would ask him to clarify and get one of these.
    Though Cruz is cutting 5 agencies, sounds an awful lot like that crazy Ron Paul.

[video=youtube;MyMosJdIfdo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyMosJdIfdo[/video]

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    I would be happy to vote for a principled man or woman who actually had some willingness to fix things before I'd vote for a smooth talking self serving liar that the left serves up.

Or, as it seems to be turning out a hideously screeching and cackling hag.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    20 million vs. a couple hundred... That seems odd... I wonder why....

To turn a phrase I heard the other night: If folks flooding over the borders were college professors, media studies instructors, academic administrators, and such, I bet more people would care.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    No one cares about them.

20 million vs. a couple hundred... That seems odd... I wonder why....

And if you meant a couple hundred thousand you might be correct. Although from the numbers I've heard 1-2 million would be closer. Estimates of non hispanic illegals usually range somewhere around 10% of the total.

Oh I understand.

Personally for me if they are caught deport all of them no matter where they are from. But as an officer do you focus more on the couple of punks that steal a car once or twice a month or the car ring that takes one or two every night? I'm not saying you ignore the punks but I'd bet dollars to donuts that you focus more attention on the ring, am I right? Or does your dept devote equal time/manpower for both?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    And if you meant a couple hundred thousand you might be correct. Although from the numbers I've heard 1-2 million would be closer. Estimates of non hispanic illegals usually range somewhere around 10% of the total.
    So 1-2 million illegals from former iron curtain countries? I would expect to have run into one if there are that many.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I would be happy to vote for a principled man or woman who actually had some willingness to fix things before I'd vote for a smooth talking self serving liar that the left serves up.

Or, as it seems to be turning out a hideously screeching and cackling hag.

Hah you'd be willing to vote for a principled republican, because only democrats serve up self serving liars right? If the general election were between Christie and Sanders would you vote for the honest principled one or the self serving politician?

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    I vote we deputize patriotic Americans to go door to door asking folks to produce their papers or face deportation to whichever country it looks like they're from. Hopefully we can get some of these dirty Irish out of here.

How much would it pay?

Top Bottom