• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    So 1-2 million illegals from former iron curtain countries? I would expect to have run into one if there are that many.

That's not what I said. I said non-hispanic illegals. That includes a lot more than former iron curtain countries. For instance the rest of Europe and a few other continents.

How do you know you haven't ran into some?

I was going to ask that myself.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    How do you know you haven't ran into some?

They have a pretty distinctive accent.

That's not what I said. I said non-hispanic illegals. That includes a lot more than former iron curtain countries. For instance the rest of Europe and a few other continents.

I was going to ask that myself.

If you had read the post I was responding to, it was about illegals from the former soviet bloc countries. That was what I was responding to...

olhorseman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Middle of nowhere NC

If you had read the post I was responding to, it was about illegals from the former soviet bloc countries. That was what I was responding to...[/QUOTE
    I have relatives that have been in the U.S. for 50 years that still have that accent. Many people do not have the genetics (speech muscle control) to overcome their accents regardless of how hard they try.

If my relatives are detained or accused of being illegal simply based on their accent, I will have no problem confronting those making the accusations and take legal actions against them.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis

If you had read the post I was responding to, it was about illegals from the former soviet bloc countries. That was what I was responding to...[/QUOTE
    I have relatives that have been in the U.S. for 50 years that still have that accent. Many people do not have the genetics (speech muscle control) to overcome their accents regardless of how hard they try.

If my relatives are detained or accused of being illegal simply based on their accent, I will have no problem confronting those making the accusations and take legal actions against them.

You just clearly don't want to make America great again...pinko

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Hah you'd be willing to vote for a principled republican, because only democrats serve up self serving liars right? If the general election were between Christie and Sanders would you vote for the honest principled one or the self serving politician?

Hah you'd be willing to not vote for someone because of a moment of misspeaking once. Setting the bar pretty high, or from the rest of your posts probably pretty low. Your example presents no valid choices.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    So 1-2 million illegals from former iron curtain countries? I would expect to have run into one if there are that many.

I ran into one...well she wasn't illegal so much as trying to get her visa extended. She had a job, two degrees, and was a tall attractive blond from Lithuania. If most of the illegals were like her no one would be complaining.

Millions of unemployable and uneducated though, yeah, let's complain.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I ran into one...well she wasn't illegal so much as trying to get her visa extended. She had a job, two degrees, and was a tall attractive blond from Lithuania. If most of the illegals were like her no one would be complaining.

Millions of unemployable and uneducated though, yeah, let's complain.
    We need to welcome more like that...

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne

We need to welcome more like that...

Yea, and probably a few pictures too. . . for national security reasons of course. :whistle:

Top Bottom