Officer punch is Goodcat approved.
    images

mrdryoung

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    So... it looks like to me the original female that was being (restrained) just walked right out of the place. If they were sent there for her, they failed their mission. A little off topic to the rest of the comments but just something I noticed….

Yes he hit someone that hit him, what would you say if it was a guy and not a female? Completely remove gender from the situation and consider what you would have done…..

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    So... it looks like to me the original female that was being (restrained) just walked right out of the place. If they were sent there for her, they failed their mission. A little off topic to the rest of the comments but just something I noticed….

Yes he hit someone that hit him, what would you say if it was a guy and not a female? Completely remove gender from the situation and consider what you would have done…..

Which is my exact argument. Punch deserved, punch well played! :D

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    I agree.

It's simple really. If you put your hands on [STRIKE]an LEO[/STRIKE] anyone you should expect to end up in cuffs.

Fixed it for you. Seeing as how all men are equal, striking anyone isn't cool, not just the armed law enforcers.

But it wasn't a guy. It was a female that he attempted to repeatedly punch in the face. Imagine if King George was Santa and his army of Red Coats were kittens and puppies. Would you still have fought them? Completely remove reality and consider what you would have done. ;)

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Anyone notice that the girl they were originally trying to take into custody skedattles right by the officers and out the door? Lol... much smarter than the Savannah chick.

:laugh:

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    Anyone notice that the girl they were originally trying to take into custody skedattles right by the officers and out the door? Lol... much smarter than the Savannah chick.

:yesway:

And to think the stormtrooper just sat there eating his waffles. You would have at least thought Bobba Fet would have chased her down for the bounty on her head. :dunno:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I am never okay with the use of that kind of force by LE. Punches and kicks are personal, and their usage shows one of two things: a disregard for the training (unless LE is taught to street fight as part of their training, in which case, I'm even more disgusted) or no training at all.

I think the use of force across all levels is overused and/or LEO resort to it too quickly.

And before you logic drop-outs start pulling out the false dilemmas and whatnot, I'm not opposed to the use of force, nor do I suggest the only alternative is tickling. I simply have a lower threshold for the exercise of force with that kind of authority behind it.

...be disgusted, 'cause we are.

The line I bolded from your post is very telling of how "out of touch" you are. You're "disgusted" that officers are taught to street fight? So what exactly is an officer supposed to rely on when a guy jumps on his chest and starts bang his head against the pavement??? Kind words, and happy thoughts of "unicorns and glitter" aren't going to solve that problem. However, a punch to the groin, an eye gouge, or bite... aka street fighting... just may.

Anyways, the fact remains, you put your hands on an officer while enacting arrest, and you're probably going to eat the floor. If a person is bold enough to place their hands on an officer, what else are the bold enough to do?

Last edited:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Yep. When the fights on...it's all fair. No holds barred.

When someone is trying to hit you you're suppose to take the punches and calmly speak to the person hitting you..."sir/mam..please stop hitting me. if you do not comply I will be forced to tickle you until you pee your pants.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    "Lay her hands on an officer"? Dude, she was swinging with balled fists. There's a difference between someone grabbing at you and a ***** swinging like a dude. LAy that ***** out. She wants to fight like a man, she better expect to get laid out like a man.

Yep exactly what he said. When a woman chooses that action they get whatever is needed to take them into custody. No sympathy here. No over reaction on LE's part and definitely no police brutality like the video suggests.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Some of my favorite quotes (Courtesy of the USMC). "The only unfair fight is the one you lose." "If you walk away, it was a fair fight."

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    Yep exactly what he said. When a woman chooses that action they get whatever is needed to take them into custody. No sympathy here. No over reaction on LE's part and definitely no police brutality like the video suggests.

I have no problem with this as far as police brutality goes. Heat of the moment, reactionary but understandable. Do you think these cops could have been trained better? Was there a better way to handle it? Is this how you would have handled it?

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    I have no problem with this as far as police brutality goes. Heat of the moment, reactionary but understandable. Do you think these cops could have been trained better? Was there a better way to handle it? Is this how you would have handled it?

I don't understand how the cops let the first girl they wanted to arrest go, & ended up arrest the girl that was telling them to leave the other girl alone:dunno:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    :yesway:

And to think the stormtrooper just sat there eating his waffles. You would have at least thought Bobba Fet would have chased her down for the bounty on her head. :dunno:

I have lost all respect for stormtroopers based on this incident.
    Stood by watching and not getting involved - what has the empire come to?
    And Boba should go home and put on his moms dress and panties.....there are things I like about Boba Fett but being a girl in a mans body is not one of them.
    (ok, that's not fair and a cheap shot.... he was a clone and had no mom. :( )

Last edited:
    Top Bottom