• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    When she is grabbing at his arm right before he slaps her she might have been pinching him too, not sure, but I know if hurts!

Last edited:

BBSparkle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I didn't see any brutality. Just some sweet Saturday night booty!

afro-peruecke_big.jpg

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Lots of news from Atlanta, clearly they are in desparate need of more federal block grants, sensitivity training for the PD, counslers for the woman involved, citizens action consultants to determine the cause of all the trouble. Should add up to a billion or so of extra tax money. You can bet that is how the leadership sees the problem, as an opportunity to pick your pocket.

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Let us know how that works out for you... Rin tin tin and the guy with the taser might say hello and you'll have all kinds of fun.
    with a baa baa here and a baa baa there. of course ill bend over occifer. they work for the public not the other way around. when they attack people for no reason (see any one of several thousand isolated incidents noted everywhere) people have the right and the duty to defend themselves.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    She should have kept her hands to herself. I saw her hands on him before he did anything specifically to her.

Based on what I saw in the video, that's what she gets.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    That sounds fair enough to me. That door does swing both ways though. Put your hands on me first, game on, it's self defense from there on out. I don't care if you're a drunk woman taking a shot at a cop or a cop taking a shot at a drunk woman. Whoever swings first initiated force and deserves the blow back.

Let us know how that works out for you... Rin tin tin and the guy with the taser might say hello and you'll have all kinds of fun.

Let you know how defending myself from an aggressor who initiated force works out for me? Sure...

.357 Mag > Taser

Real world > Internet fantasies

So let me get this straight...you guys not only believe that what I said above about the initiation of force is somehow wrong, but now you're trying to say that a taser beats a .357? :laugh: Who is living in internet fantasy land again?

I have no idea how you can argue with my first quote, but to argue with my second takes a very special INGO dippity-do-da.

If you don't agree with me that the person who initiated force is the bad guy/girl, then you have some F'd up morals. If you don't believe that you have the right to defend yourself against someone who forcefully attacks you, then what is the point in owning firearms? Why do you have an INGO account? I, for one, carry a firearm to defend myself from an attacker, not to attack an innocent person.

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    So let me get this straight...you guys not only believe that what I said above about the initiation of force is somehow wrong, but now you're trying to say that a taser beats a .357? :laugh: Who is living in internet fantasy land again?

I have no idea how you can argue with my first quote, but to argue with my second takes a very special INGO dippity-do-da.

If you don't agree with me that the person who initiated force is the bad guy/girl, then you have some F'd up morals. If you don't believe that you have the right to defend yourself against someone who forcefully attacks you, then what is the point in owning firearms? Why do you have an INGO account? I, for one, carry a firearm to defend myself from an attacker, not to attack an innocent person.

Oh, you're seriously proposing that jumping into a situation where police officers are, in your opinion, abusing their authority to fight with them, then drawing on the police officer who pulls out his taser is a good idea? And that someone who questions the crystal clear logic of that decision shouldn't own firearms or participate on ingo? No, you're definitely right. Clearly the only possible course of action there.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    Oh, you're seriously proposing that jumping into a situation where police officers are, in your opinion, abusing their authority to fight with them, then drawing on the police officer who pulls out his taser is a good idea? And that someone who questions the crystal clear logic of that decision shouldn't own firearms or participate on ingo? No, you're definitely right. Clearly the only possible course of action there.

Uh...where the hell did you get that from my quote? Read it again, s-l-o-w-e-r.

I didn't say anything about officers abusing their authority, jumping in to anything, or drawing on an officer trying to make an arrest on someone.

I said you and I have the right to defend ourselves from ANYONE who initiates force against us. And that the guy/girl who initiates force is the bad guy/girl. You threw in the crap about getting tased for defending yourself and I told you that my .357 magnum beats out a Taser. You've drawn some wild conclusions from what I originally said.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    If I'm the only one who interpreted your remarks that way, I apologize for my obvious dimwittedness.

I accept your apology for turning this...

That sounds fair enough to me. That door does swing both ways though. Put your hands on me first, game on, it's self defense from there on out. I don't care if you're a drunk woman taking a shot at a cop or a cop taking a shot at a drunk woman. Whoever swings first initiated force and deserves the blow back.

into this.

As fun as word-twisting is, it just isn't practical on an internet forum where I can copy and paste what I actually said. Anyway, cheers to self-defense. Everyone have an "internet fantasy" beer on me!

:cheers:

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Personally, I don't feel the cop should have knocked her lights out like that, he could have taken her down with another method, especially knowing he had backup.

Although, the woman should have NEVER attempted to lay her hands on an officer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Pw-bEwEUvI

First time I have wanted to shoot a cop since Chicago 1968. Of course, I would never do it. Just admitting the desire. Cop hit her first. in the video, anyway. Cop should have enough training, smarts, skill and strength to take a woman down without a straight right punch to the mouth.

That particular cop should be sent to Afghanistan. He can fight with men there.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I am never okay with the use of that kind of force by LE. Punches and kicks are personal, and their usage shows one of two things: a disregard for the training (unless LE is taught to street fight as part of their training, in which case, I'm even more disgusted) or no training at all.

I think the use of force across all levels is overused and/or LEO resort to it too quickly.

And before you logic drop-outs start pulling out the false dilemmas and whatnot, I'm not opposed to the use of force, nor do I suggest the only alternative is tickling. I simply have a lower threshold for the exercise of force with that kind of authority behind it.

Martin Draco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    Somebody else had a camera and here is a video from a different vantage point:
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9shJZCnPr9s[/ame]

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    so what was the police doing there to begin with? he eat the last doughnut and it made them mad? the one that went hands on with her looked like another doughnut was the last thing he needed. all the video shows is people sitting there and getting attacked by gang members is there any more to this?

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    I am never okay with the use of that kind of force by LE. Punches and kicks are personal, and their usage shows one of two things: a disregard for the training (unless LE is taught to street fight as part of their training, in which case, I'm even more disgusted) or no training at all.

I think the use of force across all levels is overused and/or LEO resort to it too quickly.

And before you logic drop-outs start pulling out the false dilemmas and whatnot, I'm not opposed to the use of force, nor do I suggest the only alternative is tickling. I simply have a lower threshold for the exercise of force with that kind of authority behind it.
    I'd have just tased her. Problem solved.

Top Bottom