• ...and so much more!
  • Walter Zoomie

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2008
    BeechTucky
    Damn. That was ugly as hell all around.

Young, dumb, drunk, mouthy sluts think they can do and say whatever they want wherever they want, and nobody will pull their punk card because they're female.

Guess again, Buffy...drunk and disorderly at Waffle House at 3am will get the cops called on you.

I'm glad I'm old, married, work nights, am (somewhat) responsible, and armed most of the time. I don't have to deal with this crap.

Working graveyard, I get to see the cops here and in Ohio have a field day with these douche-bags who are all fortified with liquid courage or driving hammered. It's funny as hell.

BTW...I see this incident as GTG, and completely different than the comatose drunk dude getting face-planted and dragged down the stairs.

Walter Zoomie

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2008
    BeechTucky
    I'll tell you one thing... at 0Dark30 in the morning, I've had several pleasant exchanges with Dayton OH area county and municipal cops who have stopped while I was making a delivery to "chit-chat."

They seem happy to have found somebody on their beat to talk to that is actually working an honest job, somewhat normal, and not completely fried outta their minds on something! :):

I wonder what these cops are fishing for?

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    ...be disgusted, 'cause we are.

The line I bolded from your post is very telling of how "out of touch" you are. You're "disgusted" that officers are taught to street fight? So what exactly is an officer supposed to rely on when a guy jumps on his chest and starts bang his head against the pavement??? Kind words, and happy thoughts of "unicorns and glitter" aren't going to solve that problem. However, a punch to the groin, an eye gouge, or bite... aka street fighting... just may.

Anyways, the fact remains, you put your hands on an officer while enacting arrest, and you're probably going to eat the floor. If a person is bold enough to place their hands on an officer, what else are the bold enough to do?

I'm not out of touch. I'm well aware of how thuggish and power-hungry LE is these days. However, I was not aware that you were given carte blanche to subdue your suspect in any manner you see fit. Guess that explains things a bit. A license to kill and a badge to beat.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    I'm not out of touch. I'm well aware of how thuggish and power-hungry LE is these days. However, I was not aware that you were given carte blanche to subdue your suspect in any manner you see fit. Guess that explains things a bit. A license to kill and a badge to beat.

It's called using the force necessary to effect the arrest. We train to fight. We train to verbally "fight", street "fight", and gun "fight". It's part of our job. You can read any 10 random posts on this forum lately and tell how little respect the average citizen has for a cop trying to do his job.

Plumbers have a far more important job than cops. They are responsible for the health and sanitation of the entire nation. I do not see many posts questioning how well they do their job :twocents:.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    You can read any 10 random posts on this forum lately and tell how little respect the average citizen has for a cop trying to do his job.

Or you can find out how little respect the average cop has for the citizen trying to go about his day.

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    It's called using the force necessary to effect the arrest. We train to fight. We train to verbally "fight", street "fight", and gun "fight". It's part of our job. You can read any 10 random posts on this forum lately and tell how little respect the average citizen has for a cop trying to do his job.

Plumbers have a far more important job than cops. They are responsible for the health and sanitation of the entire nation. I do not see many posts questioning how well they do their job :twocents:.
    thats probably because plumbers dont shoot woodcarvers in the back or kill bikers with a bac of 19 and if they do they go to jail.

rjstew317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Fishers
    thats probably because plumbers dont shoot woodcarvers in the back or kill bikers with a bac of 19 and if they do they go to jail.
    so if a handful gun owners break the law or assault someone should all gun owners be categorized as thugs and have action taken against us? it works both ways you see.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    :+1:He did swing first.I think she could have taken him one on one.:boxing:
    Swing? No. Push her off of him while she's clawing at his neck and arms? Yes. But it's all what one WANTS to see there, not what actually happens anyway. The haterz want to see a brutal cop mercilessly beating a woman to near death when she was doing nothing wrong. I can't change your mind..... so I'm not going to try.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    so if a handful gun owner break the law or assault someone should all gun owners be categorized as thugs and have action taken against us? it works both ways you see.

I don't see that many people here categorizing all cops as thugs. What I see more often is cops coming to the defense of other cops and complaining about the threads that show cops doing bad things.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    so if a handful gun owners break the law or assault someone should all gun owners be categorized as thugs and have action taken against us? it works both ways you see.

I tried getting people to look at it from that point of view and got accused of trolling, I wouldn't go there if I were you :laugh:

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    I don't see that many people here categorizing all cops as thugs. What I see more often is cops coming to the defense of other cops and complaining about the threads that show cops doing bad things.

We do come to the defense of other cops. A. It almost comes as 2nd nature to us. B. Although the majority of posters stick to the topic and discuss the Officers involved, there are a few posters that post general comments or comments that could be taken that way.

Its a vicious cycle of pissing back and fourth that will just keep on going. Every now and then some people get tired of it and stop posting in threads like these but, then other people like me, try and come back in, make a couple posts and see if we can't try to see eye to eye with the "Opposing Side".

rjstew317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Fishers
    Sure, not many, but there are the few that do automatically assume the police are JBT and in the wrong. In some of the post that I have seen here there is definite proof that the cops were way out of line, I just don't think this particular instance happens to be one of them.

Top Bottom