• ...and so much more!
  • bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Let me summarize for INGO:

****ing commie Nazi mother****ers should be steralized and neutered! ****ing Cops SUCK! ALL OF THEM.

We don't know enough to form an opinion, but they were wrong.

That ***** was asking for it! Go Cops!

That's pretty much EVERY cop thread on this site. Some people all cops are bad all the time no exceptions fugging nazis. Others want more info, others just pass judgement willy-nilly.....

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    Let me summarize for INGO:

****ing commie Nazi mother****ers should be steralized and neutered! ****ing Cops SUCK! ALL OF THEM.

We don't know enough to form an opinion, but they were wrong.

That ***** was asking for it! Go Cops!

That's pretty much EVERY cop thread on this site. Some people all cops are bad all the time no exceptions fugging nazis. Others want more info, others just pass judgement willy-nilly.....

U%20Mad%20Chung%20Li%20Baby.jpg

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Are some of you missing something? The video show, three times, the cop slapping her first. Totally unnecessary, i would have swung back too if i were her. Bet anything any charges against her get dropped and that cop is in hot water.

She was wrestling with the cop before he slapped her. He was trying to detain a guy, the woman was fighting him, he slapped her pretty easy, she hit him, he slugged her.

Seems like he was escalating force based on her actions. I thought he showed a lot of restraint.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Upon further review, I did notice that the cop was trying to give a guy in the corner of the booth a shoulder massage across the table. His girlfriend took issue.

tskin

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2008
    West Central Indiana
    I've got no problem with the police actions in this one. She is obviously interfering with whatever that cop was trying to do. As far as what happened prior to the tape starting is irrelevant as far as her getting involved. Book her Dan- O.

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    3/10

Brutality meter is not jumping on this one. Although I wonder why they were arresting her during her breakfast.
    ive seen plenty of ihops, waffle houses, dennys, steak and shakes, etc that look just like that. that looked like it was about 30 minutes after the bar shuts down on a saturday night.

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    did he punch her with cuffs? thats what it looked like to me. i would be interested in finding out what the police was doing there to begin with. that might shed some more light on this whole incident.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I don't see why it matters what was going on before or why they were there. I've never been accused of brutality or excessive force but if someone puts their hands on me in an aggressive manner I'm going to end it very quickly. No different than anyone else in here would. Cursing, screaming, spitting or trying to get away is one thing and a good officer needs to show restraint. Put your hands on an officer and expect to get whatever you get, within reason of course. His actions were reasonable.

model67a

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    jasper
    It may have been a reflex action on his part. The only woman I have ever slapped was drinking a little too much and took issue with me and slapped me. I retaliated before I knew what I was doing. It was a reflex action and I did not make a mental decision to do it , I just did it. I still do not understand exactly what happened, but she never slapped me again.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    did he punch her with cuffs? thats what it looked like to me. i would be interested in finding out what the police was doing there to begin with. that might shed some more light on this whole incident.

He had cuffs in his hand, he didn't punch her with the cuffs. She would have been bleeding profusely (and his hand as well) if he had punched her with them.

rjstew317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Fishers
    I don't see why it matters what was going on before or why they were there. I've never been accused of brutality or excessive force but if someone puts their hands on me in an aggressive manner I'm going to end it very quickly. No different than anyone else in here would. Cursing, screaming, spitting or trying to get away is one thing and a good officer needs to show restraint. Put your hands on an officer and expect to get whatever you get, within reason of course. His actions were reasonable.
    "play stupid games, win stupid prizes". This is my new favorite phrase :yesway:

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North

That sounds fair enough to me. That door does swing both ways though. Put your hands on me first, game on, it's self defense from there on out. I don't care if you're a drunk woman taking a shot at a cop or a cop taking a shot at a drunk woman. Whoever swings first initiated force and deserves the blow back.

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    That sounds fair enough to me. That door does swing both ways though. Put your hands on me first, game on, it's self defense from there on out. I don't care if you're a drunk woman taking a shot at a cop or a cop taking a shot at a drunk woman. Whoever swings first initiated force and deserves the blow back.

Let us know how that works out for you... Rin tin tin and the guy with the taser might say hello and you'll have all kinds of fun.

Top Bottom