• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rjstew317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Fishers
    so what was the police doing there to begin with? he eat the last doughnut and it made them mad? the one that went hands on with her looked like another doughnut was the last thing he needed. all the video shows is people sitting there and getting attacked by gang members is there any more to this?
    I'm sure that's exactly what happened, they were just bored and decided to kick the crap out of some people
    :n00b:

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    Because that's what you want to see. I clearly see the second LEO helping to get the woman under control.

You also must have seen what you wanted to see. You're both correct, anyway.

Officer slim was yanking on Officer-not-as-slim's sleeve and moved immediately to break up Officer-not-as-slim's punching festival on the woman's face. Officer slim also helped take the woman down so Officer-not-as-slim could sit on her for a few minutes to catch his breath and put handcuffs on her, so he could charge her with placing her hand on his jacket. If I were the woman sitting down, getting my face smashed into the wall by my friends body and the Officer's force, I would have been pretty displeased.

If you ask me, that whole IHOP should have been leveled. Where is a Death Star when you need one?

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    so what was the police doing there to begin with? he eat the last doughnut and it made them mad? the one that went hands on with her looked like another doughnut was the last thing he needed. all the video shows is people sitting there and getting attacked by gang members is there any more to this?

The police seems very aggressive toward women lately:( beating & bullying young women:noway: You know that when you go looking for trouble, soon or later you'll find it:D

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    The 2nd vid is very confusing. Not sure WTH is going on there. It looks like everyone is laughing and joking and near the end they all are back in the booth. :dunno:

yepthatsme

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Right Here
    It's amazing how many different opinions there are from viewing the same video. IMHO, it's too close to call, so I would have to side with the LEO even though he did become a little overly aggressive. I think that the video would support his actions. That female should have never started swinging at an officer. That's just not something someone should do to resolve a situation.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Because that's what you want to see. I clearly see the second LEO helping to get the woman under control.

I don't want to see anything. I'm not talking about when the girl in the black dress got involved with the punches. I'm specifically referring to immediately after the second officer rounds the corner of the booth. He doesn't even address the girl in the black dress (even though at this point she already has her hands on the first LEO), but he does tug on the arm of the officer involved with the two girls on the other side of the booth.

FWIW, after watching it multiple times now, I think she got the slap because she was filming it and/or because in her efforts she got too in-your-face to the first LEO. The slap was probably a reactionary thing to having the camera in his face. The punch that followed was obviously vindictive.

I'd have just tased her. Problem solved.
    An acceptable solution, all things considered. :yesway:

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    It's amazing how many different opinions there are from viewing the same video. IMHO, it's too close to call, so I would have to side with the LEO even though he did become a little overly aggressive. I think that the video would support his actions. That female should have never started swinging at an officer. That's just not something someone should do to resolve a situation.

If someone is throw a punch at me, I don't care who he is, F I G H T S on:rockwoot:

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    I don't want to see anything. I'm not talking about when the girl in the black dress got involved with the punches. I'm specifically referring to immediately after the second officer rounds the corner of the booth. He doesn't even address the girl in the black dress (even though at this point she already has her hands on the first LEO), but he does tug on the arm of the officer involved with the two girls on the other side of the booth.

FWIW, after watching it multiple times now, I think she got the slap because she was filming it and/or because in her efforts she got too in-your-face to the first LEO. The slap was probably a reactionary thing to having the camera in his face. The punch that followed was obviously vindictive.

An acceptable solution, all things considered. :yesway:
    My personal opinion is she got slapped because she put her hands on him. She then got popped because she then struck him.

The taser would have been much easier...and no skinned up knuckles. :D

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    My personal opinion is she got slapped because she put her hands on him. She then got popped because she then struck him.

The taser would have been much easier...and no skinned up knuckles. :D

No arguments there. But nobody advocating response in kind should hold her at fault for going all Rocky on his ass either. Prior to the slap, none of the contact she made with him was violent or forceful. In that regard, the officer initiated force with the slap. She simply did what every other member here says he would have done.

Or does his badge change things?

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    No arguments there. But nobody advocating response in kind should hold her at fault for going all Rocky on his ass either. Prior to the slap, none of the contact she made with him was violent or forceful. In that regard, the officer initiated force with the slap. She simply did what every other member here says he would have done.

Or does his badge change things?

It did look like the cop had a hard time handling her, Wonder what the cop would have done if her boyfriend was there:scratch:

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    The officer and the girl were in the wrong IMO. The girl should have kept her hands to herself and stayed out of the situation and deserves to be arrested. The cop responded with excessive force and should be dealt with accordingly.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I saw her tug as the officer's arm. I have NO IDEA what (if any) words were being exchanged or spoken. It was just too loud by the camera mic to know. Having been in similar situations I can tell you that it is WAY more dynamic than it appears while in the comfort of this forum. If I am trying to break up a fight or dealing with a resister (like the original female was...non compliance) and I feel someone grabbing at my arm...my arm will instinctively clear that distraction. An open handed slap or a push will result. You then bring a fight, don't complain when I take the fight out of you. You produce a fist, I produce a baton. You DO NOT throw a series of punches at me and not expect them returned in kind.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    It looks like that to me too. Denny?
    Well I will fall back to my statement, "We have no idea what was being said." The other officer could have been trying to make room to deploy a Taser. He could have wanted to get in there himself and there was no room with the table in the way. It is ALL speculation at this point.

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    AHAHA Nice punch for the officer!! I'd say it was deserved considering her reaction. He didn't have time to think "oh, another officer just grabbed her arm 0.9 seconds ago", he reacted. His first hit was not a hit, or a slap, just a half pushing her away that ended up smacking her face imo. She was grabbing his shoulder if I saw that correct.

Officer punch is Goodcat approved.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    AHAHA Nice punch for the officer!! I'd say it was deserved considering her reaction. He didn't have time to think "oh, another officer just grabbed her arm 0.9 seconds ago", he reacted. His first hit was not a hit, or a slap, just a half pushing her away that ended up smacking her face imo. She was grabbing his shoulder if I saw that correct.

Officer punch is Goodcat approved.

I agree.

It's simple really. If you put your hands on an LEO you should expect to end up in cuffs.

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    I agree.

It's simple really. If you put your hands on an LEO you should expect to end up in cuffs.

Amen to that. I don't care who or what an officer is doing or has said or if I'm within my rights. I will do whatever they say, tell them I disagree and believe what they are doing to be illegal if the nature of the incident calls for it, but I will comply. Not messing with that noise.

Top Bottom