• ...and so much more!
  • BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I just want to watch my normal local news, but apparently local news doesn't matter for the next 2 weeks. I'm thinking they could take an hour break from the Olympics crap to show the news and weather.

I can give you the highlights of the Indy news.

"X" shootings took place on the east side of town.

Police are investigating an incident where some thugs were shot by some other thugs overnight.

Mayor Hog**** showed up for a photo opportunity, and then ducked away.

Highway XXX, XXX Avenue, and other miscellaneous roads will be closed for an undetermined amount of time for construction.

For the weekend installments, add "Hoodrats caused trouble around Circle City Mall. No charges were filed and they will be back next week"

See...nothing missed at all!

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    It's the only local news station I like. I watched Fox59 for a little bit this morning but didn't care for it.
    Can internet stream them if you like for news.

Also, if you have an antenna, news may be on one of their digital OTA .

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    For those of you that have YouTubeTV you can easily set it up to record every event on every channel. :cool: I'm watching Women's Beach Volleyball now that was recorded 5 hours ago.

View attachment 369100
    Or you could get Peacock which is an NBC ripoff streaming service. It has all the Olympic stuff without recording anything plus lots of other junk and it did have "Oppenheimer" and "Taylor Swift Eras Tour" when they first came out.

I use this for all my Olympics viewing because I want to watch what I want, when I want and I like to jump ahead over the boring parts and I can't stand commercials.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I just want to watch my normal local news, but apparently local news doesn't matter for the next 2 weeks. I'm thinking they could take an hour break from the Olympics crap to show the news and weather.
    You should use this opportunity to wean yourself off watching the news and then you'll end up much happier and well rounded. I haven't watched more than about 45 minutes total of any news broadcast in going on 4 years.
    I get most of my news from here.
    OK, maybe nevermind the well rounded part.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Russia is banned not only for starting an active war, but compounded by their frequent doping and cheating scandals. Or its the other way around.

Norks just oppress their people at home. Nobody on the Olympics committee cares about that.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    You should use this opportunity to wean yourself off watching the news and then you'll end up much happier and well rounded. I haven't watched more than about 45 minutes total of any news broadcast in going on 4 years.
    I get most of my news from here.
    OK, maybe nevermind the well rounded part.
    Trump assassination i watched several news, but yeah, generally better off not watching TV

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Then I can't do INGO. And no, no I won't stop being a poopy pants! They have sports channels for this stuff.
    oh no. They have channels to show whatever they want to show!

Have you called them and filed a complaint yet?

Top Bottom