• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    See. That's the advantage of not giving a ****. I don't have to withhold gladness until it's over. I don't care that it's not. I have no plans to watch any of it. But I don't mind the photos of hot women wearing skimpy sports outfits.
    I just want to watch my normal local news, but apparently local news doesn't matter for the next 2 weeks. I'm thinking they could take an hour break from the Olympics crap to show the news and weather.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I just want to watch my normal local news, but apparently local news doesn't matter for the next 2 weeks. I'm thinking they could take an hour break from the Olympics crap to show the news and weather.
    But then you'd miss all the cultural crap.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    In both sentences the word "cheating" needs to be replaced with something else.
    "cheating" is dishonest by definition so it doesn't fit the sentence or the premise.

You would never say "It is like cheating but without the cheating."

I would suggest polyamory. Those sentences could become...

"Its like polyamory." period
    they see nothing wrong with polyamory as long as it is not dishonest

Yes.
    What I tried to say is that the result is the same whether you're cheating, or whether you're in a polyamorous relationship. You're having sex (and/or are in love) with more than one partner.

The only difference between the two is the honestly of letting others know of the situation.
    It's why I mentioned (poorly, I give you that) a form of "honest cheating" in a ménage à trois situation.

You will need lots of free time if you try to correct all the posts where I'm using English quite poorly. :):

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    You only get NBC stations?:scratch:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yes.
    What I tried to say is that the result is the same whether you're cheating, or whether you're in a polyamorous relationship. You're having sex (and/or are in love) with more than one partner.

The only difference between the two is the honestly of letting others know of the situation.
    It's why I mentioned (poorly, I give you that) a form of "honest cheating" in a ménage à trois situation.

You will need lots of free time if you try to correct all the posts where I'm using English quite poorly. :):
    And that works out so well for polyamorous couples. Just ask famous ClownWorld™ youtuber, Destiny. :):

Quiet Observer

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    St. John
    :lmfao:

I haven't seen the opening ceremony so I don't know if that was really depicted but a ménage à trois is nothing shocking over here, or even newsworthy.

I know in the US it's often wrongly translated as "threesome" where in reality it's nothing sexual.
    It's what you guys call a "throuple", 3 people dating each other.

It's way less shocking than cheating on your spouse ... like millions of people do.
    In a ménage à trois everybody is aware that 3 people are involved.

It's like cheating but without the dishonesty. If all people involved agree to that I see nothing wrong.
    "I haven't seen the opening ceremony so I don't know if that was really depicted but a ménage à trois is nothing shocking over here, or even newsworthy."

I did not watch much of the opening either. Maybe I am naive, but I could interpret the still photograph as depicting a man, his sister hugging him, and his sweetheart holding hands with him.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    "I haven't seen the opening ceremony so I don't know if that was really depicted but a ménage à trois is nothing shocking over here, or even newsworthy."

I did not watch much of the opening either. Maybe I am naive, but I could interpret the still photograph as depicting a man, his sister hugging him, and his sweetheart holding hands with him.
    Or two drag queens and a trans guy.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Apparently the video has them all kissing and going into a bedroom together... if that's his sister the other is probably his cousin.
    I didn't know the olympics were being held in Kentucky this year. :coffee:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    You do great!
    You should see our French. :scratch:
    tumblr_pigdmcY5wD1tovmb9o1_540.gif

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    For those of you that have YouTubeTV you can easily set it up to record every event on every channel. :cool: I'm watching Women's Beach Volleyball now that was recorded 5 hours ago.

200.gif

Top Bottom