NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I can't. Kid's cross country home meet and I'm a coach. Schedule got thrown at us late.
    So bad, we have 2 home meets. Unheard-of.

Need some range therapy.
    And back to me looking like I won't make it either. Kid has to much stuff going on, on the weekends now. Like usual with the school system, schedules of events seem to be given last minute. Makes it hard to plan things in advance

Looks like any meet n shoots planned by me, in the future, are going to have to be Sundays. Saturdays are pretty well booked up with extra curricular activities

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Kid's cross country meet was successful. I probably ran more today than at practice course monitoring. :faint: Fertilized, mowed, started watering, ran a few errands, kid will be spending the night at his buddy's, so Date Night it is :grabass:. Just have to decide on a restaurant.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    I wish I could have gone, but my back is not messing around. I was finally able to get out of bed and shower today. Hopefully tomorrow is better. This **** can stop now. I think pain management is the next step before surgery. I do NOT want to have back surgery.
    Avoid back surgery if you can! I’ve been down the rabbit hole of back surgery 4x and if I had the chance to go back in time I would have said no!
    But if you do think about it, consult a neurosurgeon, not a regular orthopedic surgeon. Get MRI done and analyzed by a neuroradiologist who specializes in reading vertebral MRI looking to pinpoint the exact source of your pain and the nerves involved.
    Trust me, I’ve learned this the hard way!

Brian Ski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    Avoid back surgery if you can! I’ve been down the rabbit hole of back surgery 4x and if I had the chance to go back in time I would have said no!
    I can't give much advice. Doc told me about a herniated disc pinching my nerves years ago. He told me, if you can learn to deal with it, you are better off. I did. It has been a couple decades and still bothers me, but tolerable.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I never been to one... How many showed up? I followed a few posts that some were busy.
    It really vary each meet n shoot. Sometimes it's just 4 or 5. Sometimes it's 20+

Since I couldn't make this one i will be planning another here shortly for mid October I'm thinking. Have the kids schedule for extracurricular activities and am safe after 1st weekend in October. Stay tuned. When I start a thread on it I will post a link here as well

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    It really vary each meet n shoot. Sometimes it's just 4 or 5. Sometimes it's 20+

Since I couldn't make this one i will be planning another here shortly for mid October I'm thinking. Have the kids schedule for extracurricular activities and am safe after 1st weekend in October. Stay tuned. When I start a thread on it I will post a link here as well
    Ya, just bad timing since his sports schedule came out recently. At least I'm set until wrestling starts.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    breyden
    Top Bottom