Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I wish I could understand it better.
    This attempt was near his home!

I've seen some lefty stuff suggesting that the whole point is to place President Trump in a Kennedy sympathy environment to bring his poll numbers up.

AND that this was all staged by the Trump/Vance campaign.

Horse hockey!!!
    I don't follow "lefty stuff", so it's good to hear that crazy false flag nonsense exist on both sides.

Unless there's compelling proof, these attempts are the acts of such individuals, such as they've always been.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Never really thought about it but do you think she is wrong on infrastructure? Eisenhower, Obama, Biden do come to mind.

What Republicans have spent big on infrastructure?

Help me refute that conclusion.
    Democrats are really good on spending tax payer money on corrupt enterprises. Not a lot attracts more corruption as lucrative government contracts for construction projects. But, the point is, I strongly doubt she really gives a flying **** about infrastructure. I've never heard her speak of it actually. But she sure does complain about everything else in the list I posted. She's just trying to play, "oh, me? A partisan progressive? Oh, not me. I'm an independent." Nope. You're blue AF.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Democrats are really good on spending tax payer money on corrupt enterprises. Not a lot attracts more corruption as lucrative government contracts for construction projects. But, the point is, I strongly doubt she really gives a flying **** about infrastructure. I've never heard her speak of it actually. But she sure does complain about everything else in the list I posted. She's just trying to play, "oh, me? A partisan progressive? Oh, not me. I'm an independent." Nope. You're blue AF.
    Except maybe defense contracts.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    I'm afraid Texas is slowly turning Blue.
    Not sure how you are going to get all those California's and New Yorker's who fled their states after voting Democrat and continue to do the same in Texas.
    They will destroy Texas next.
    They can't figure out why everywhere they go it gets bad.
    This is popular to say, and the Dems certaily tout this, but… evidence?

It’s hard to find current decent polling studies, but so far this trend hasn’t panned out. The left leaning media like to publish popular articles that a few quotes to make it appear Dems are demographically winning with domestic and foreign immigration to Texas.

The Texas Public Policy Foundation (conservative outfit) did some polling among domestic immigrants a few years ago, and it seem to indicate that the people who were leaving left the lefty states were coming here because they wanted to vote for Republicans/conservatives. Including majority of Californians (Hi Elon!).

Using Trump as a proxy for Republicans, a majority of newcomers showed support for Trump, often to a higher degree than native Texans.

Naturalized citizens went for Biden last election, but in general are as roughly conservative as other Texans, meaning they likely can be persuaded to see the light, especially with the LGBTQXYZ trans bullsit the national dems have embraced.

Dems originally counted on Hispanics to carry them back into state office in Texas, but they are turning out to be as conservative as any one else, especially as they start heading up their own businesses or move up in corporations, and there are plenty who were either born here or became legal naturalized citizens who see the restraining order invasion as an insult and a problem.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

It’s hard to find current decent polling studies, but so far this trend hasn’t panned out. The left leaning media like to publish popular articles that a few quotes to make it appear Dems are demographically winning with domestic and foreign immigration to Texas.

The Texas Public Policy Foundation (conservative outfit) did some polling among domestic immigrants a few years ago, and it seem to indicate that the people who were leaving left the lefty states were coming here because they wanted to vote for Republicans/conservatives. Including majority of Californians (Hi Elon!).

Using Trump as a proxy for Republicans, a majority of newcomers showed support for Trump, often to a higher degree than native Texans.

Naturalized citizens went for Biden last election, but in general are as roughly conservative as other Texans, meaning they likely can be persuaded to see the light, especially with the LGBTQXYZ trans bullsit the national dems have embraced.

Dems originally counted on Hispanics to carry them back into state office in Texas, but they are turning out to be as conservative as any one else, especially as they start heading up their own businesses or move up in corporations, and there are plenty who were either born here or became legal naturalized citizens who see the restraining order invasion as an insult and a problem.
    Popular vote Texas 2020
    Trump 5,890,347 Biden 5,259,126
    Percentage52.06% to 46.48%

Popular vote Texas 2016
    Trump 4,685,047 Hillary 3,877,868
    Percentage 52.23% to 43.24%

That looks a lot like a change to blue to me. Blue votes gained around 200k in 4 years.

Well see what Texas does in 2024. If Texas votes 3% more Dems it's going to be very close.
    If this trend continues.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

I think they are now using the Colorado playback on TX and ID

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    I'm really struggling with the logic and reason in the press release language which is being reported everywhere.

I am supposed to believe that an individual training a bomb detecting K9 with a simulant, and that same person "falsely" reported an explosive detection.

I cannot make the preceeding make logical and rational sense, unless the individual believed they could either make the report and disrupt the rally without being caught or they did not care if they were caught and simply wished to disrupt the rally. Neither case would appear to be something which a rational, sane, moral, prudent person would do.

My increasingly suspicious side, asks if this could be a diversionary tactic.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    I'm really struggling with the logic and reason in the press release language which is being reported everywhere.

I am supposed to believe that an individual training a bomb detecting K9 with a simulant, and that same person "falsely" reported an explosive detection.

I cannot make the preceeding make logical and rational sense, unless the individual believed they could either make the report and disrupt the rally without being caught or they did not care if they were caught and simply wished to disrupt the rally. Neither case would appear to be something which a rational, sane, moral, prudent person would do.

My increasingly suspicious side, asks if this could be a diversionary tactic.
    Definitely didn't make sense. Why would any random person be training a bomb sniffing dog

Top Bottom