• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    I was with him until he flipped them off.

He won, why stoop to that level?

Not going to look up his page, but he knew they were coming and still stood his ground.

First guy acted as if he was going to show ID, then second guy said no so first guy followed suit.

No ID, beyond a badge and a gun, look like normal guys just walking around plus a normal plate on the vehicle.

Seemed a little odd to me.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I was with him until he flipped them off.

He won, why stoop to that level?

Not going to look up his page, but he knew they were coming and still stood his ground.

First guy acted as if he was going to show ID, then second guy said no so first guy followed suit.

No ID, beyond a badge and a gun, look like normal guys just walking around plus a normal plate on the vehicle.

Seemed a little odd to me.

Agreed on the flipping off. Doesn't add to the poster's credibility at all...

Maybe I'm just a dummy and missed it, but what is this all about? Where is the link to this guy's post?

Is this the controversial post?

1726594361312.png

How did the poster know the "feds" were coming?

:scratch:

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Yeah asking for the Feds or Local LEO to show up is different than a random event.

I don’t like some politicians ok most politicians but I don’t want them dead. I question the intelligence of that person why be an a$$. The Feds were not being d!cks so why should you?

Some of this stuff is delusional just because you can cuss a LEO why would you? This isn’t standing up for you rights it’s a power trip.

If you feel differently just walk up to someone and start cussing them out it may be legal. You are going to find that one guy that’s going to bust your a$$.

Last edited:

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne

Maybe I'm just a dummy and missed it, but what is this all about? Where is the link to this guy's post?

View attachment 380820

Not really surprised he got a visit from the Feds.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    My dad used to be a special deputy. I got all of his stuff when he passed.

So I could show up on your doorstep with an official badge and gun. Doesnt make ME official.

Still clowns for refusing to show ID.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    We have a generation of LEOs being taught this is a valid function of their jobs. They will move up the ladder believing this is OK and likely expanding the overreach and resisting any restraint of their “authority”.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Yeah asking for the Feds or Local LEO to show up is different than a random event.

I don’t like some politicians ok most politicians but I don’t want them dead. I question the intelligence of that person why be an a$$. The Feds were not being d!cks so why should you?

Some of this stuff is delusional just because you can cuss a LEO why would you? This isn’t standing up for you rights it’s a power trip.

If you feel differently just walk up to someone and start cussing them out it may be legal. You are going to find that one guy that’s going to bust your a$$.
    I agree to no need to cuss them.
    He should have called local LEO and had them checked out real good. Right now I don't believe they were Fed's because they would have identified themselves as such.
    I meet a FBI agent years ago he was conducting an investigation of a person that lived at the place I lived just before I moved in.
    He kept calling saying he was FBI I kept saying sure you are.
    He finally came to my door very politely stated who he was and showed me his ID, I even called the Indy FBI office for a description of this agent. The way they described him to me I accepted him as who he was.
    Unfortunately I couldn't help him because I didn't know the person, and directed him to the owner/property manager.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington

View attachment 380820

If this was the case... wouldn't the Secret Service have been the ones to have paid him that visit?
    To post a threat to a sitting VP (especially after attempts have been made on a current candidate) is the height of stupidity.

That said, words are only words, and people do say stupid crap all the time.
    GXtGEe6WEAAzqRk.jpeg

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    If this was the case... wouldn't the Secret Service have been the ones to have paid him that visit?
    To post a threat to a sitting VP (especially after attempts have been made on a current candidate) is the height of stupidity.

That said, words are only words, and people do say stupid crap all the time.
    View attachment 380997
    The Secret Service does not have infinite resources.
    And investigating 'low level' threats like this will often be outsourced.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    The Secret Service does not have infinite resources.
    And investigating 'low level' threats like this will often be outsourced.

I guess you're right.

Doesn't seem like they can even be bothered to keep a top notch detail on a former president, and current presidential candidate...

Maybe this is why. Too busy chasing down idiots who talk crap online.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I guess you're right.

Doesn't seem like they can even be bothered to keep a top notch detail on a former president, and current presidential candidate...

Maybe this is why. Too busy chasing down idiots who talk crap online.
    regardless. They aren't flying agents all around the country for something like this.
    Unless they have some reason to suspect something worse.
    Or, the initial LEO evaluates and suggests it warrants further investigation.

Top Bottom