Not open for further replies.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Hey Nick.

How was it working with Seth Rogan in Paul? Did you have to do any studio work with the curly haired ginger idiot or was it all on blue screen.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    The Queen has a wizard put a gun repelling hex on all English people on Fridays to prevent them from acquiring guns over the weekend. It actually worked this time.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    u r n thus no one else will

I was talking to the cool kids. :rolleyes:

Besides, there were NO pink guns ... of ANY kind. However, I did see some spent, pink, shotty shells laying on the ground. Thought you might be around but then I realized they weren't .410, reduced recoil, blanks so it couldn't be you.

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    Anyone familiar with the porter county prosecutors. I have a stupid deposition for some idiots shooting a shotgun last year that the cops were called on. Wondering how pleasant this conversation will be.

It did nothing wrong, but apparently the felon with a warrant out for his arrest who tried to shove a shotgun down his pants with a cop drawn on him needs more witnesses... I just didnt want to get shot at, with nothing to shoot back with(bad idea, I know, and that has changed since then) so we called the cops. now a year later they are charging this guy

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    There are like a dozen idiots with a bunch of knapheid crap and infowars stickers all over their trucks ever time I go there. It's like they're preparing to survive TEOTWAWKI by installing DSL and DirecTV.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom