• Status
    Not open for further replies.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I just left a review of the CrossBreed Super Tuck and the Galco King Tuck in the review section if anyone is interested.

Link => https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...galco_king_tuck_vs_crossbreed_super_tuck.html

$63 for a Galco King Tuk?, Blythes even sells them for less than that. And the King Tuck has 2 different kinds of hooks you can get for it, the standard metal ones and the more hidden C hooks.

Galco Kingtuk IWB Holster FREE S&H KT158B, KT159B, KT213B, KT249B, KT473B, KT219B, KT436B, KT441B, KT225B, KT212B, KT472B, KT218B, KT224B, KT248B, KT440B, KT228B.

optics planet must have raised their prices, when I bought all my King Tuks, Optics Planet had them for $46.

But a good review, I think you should let the King Tuck really break in, and then review it agian.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    $63 for a Galco King Tuk?

. . .

I think you should let the King Tuck really break in, and then review it agian.
    I pulled the price off the Galco website. I also pulled the CrossBreed price from their website. I know that those can be purchased for less than the website price.

As for letting the Galco break in more, I do agree that may help. I was pretty clear in my review that the CrossBreed is well used and has been a companion of mine for several years (I was a very early adopter of the CrossBreed). But even with that said, the CrossBreed has a bit more leather, with a more rounded shape to cuts and is a little thinner so it flexes easier. Even at 3+ years old its still reasonably stiff.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I have a King Tuck for my M&P9 without light, my Ruger SR9, my RIA 1911 (that holster is about 3 weeks old). Rubbing it with a good leather baseball glove conditioner really helps as well.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    However, I did see some spent, pink, shotty shells laying on the ground. Thought you might be around but then I realized they weren't .410, reduced recoil, blanks so it couldn't be you.

MJ-oh%20no%20you%20didn%27t.jpg

& to think I was offering you a ride to the Meet & Shoot. gggeeezzzz :D

n1 btw!

Anyone familiar with the porter county prosecutors. I have a stupid deposition for some idiots shooting a shotgun last year that the cops were called on. Wondering how pleasant this conversation will be.

It did nothing wrong, but apparently the felon with a warrant out for his arrest who tried to shove a shotgun down his pants with a cop drawn on him needs more witnesses... I just didnt want to get shot at, with nothing to shoot back with(bad idea, I know, and that has changed since then) so we called the cops. now a year later they are charging this guy

Talk to GB he knows some of them I think.
    Side note: They can charge someone 1 year after the fact? Is there not some sort of time limit?

-Jedi

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    He told me that the recoil of the two guns was not what he expected, the two guns came toward each other in recoil and the hit his hands together while trying to control them.

You can't hear it in the video, but the clang it made as they came together and crushed his thumb, was pretty impressive.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    I saw love today at the cigar lounge . . . GeronimoJoe (and fiancé) was in this afternoon talking about their upcoming wedding.

Yeah, after we left your advice went out the window and "we" dropped a pretty penny on the bands.

70b73fd7.jpg

To be fair it looks awesome. Mine "we" special ordered for $99 apparently they don't stock rings for fingers the size of polish sausages.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom