• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    You can't hear it in the video, but the clang it made as they came together and crushed his thumb, was pretty impressive.

Yeah about that they didn't clang together, my fingers stopped it. Incidentally I ended up with an infected nail bed about a week later hurt like a sonofab**** when I drained it.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Yeah about that they didn't clang together, my fingers stopped it. Incidentally I ended up with an infected nail bed about a week later hurt like a sonofab**** when I drained it.

Hope your feeling better. You could always show it to some of Bobs customers, I'm sure one of them will put it down their pants to help it feel better.

Nice rings fu the way, Congrats.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Yeah, after we left your advice went out the window and "we" dropped a pretty penny on the bands.

70b73fd7.jpg

To be fair it looks awesome. Mine "we" special ordered for $99 apparently they don't stock rings for fingers the size of polish sausages.

Those look a log like my wife's rings. She made me get diamonds on mine though. Said they would match.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    I pulled the price off the Galco website. I also pulled the CrossBreed price from their website. I know that those can be purchased for less than the website price.

As for letting the Galco break in more, I do agree that may help. I was pretty clear in my review that the CrossBreed is well used and has been a companion of mine for several years (I was a very early adopter of the CrossBreed). But even with that said, the CrossBreed has a bit more leather, with a more rounded shape to cuts and is a little thinner so it flexes easier. Even at 3+ years old its still reasonably stiff.

I bought the KingTuk at Cabelas last week. I wore it for four hours the other night and at the end of the night I didn't really notice it any more. I noticed the leather had molded itself around my shape a little more.

A bigger set of pants would help with it but right now I only have the one pair.

I'm pretty happy with my purchase and it was around $64 with tax. I could've got it cheaper online, or got a Super Tuck but I actually wanted to play with one in store before I bought it.

I am concerned about the amount of sweat though, and how I go ahead and keep the leather supple and what not.

Any thoughts?

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    I have never treated the leather of my CrossBreed with anything. Its still good to go. I'm not planning to do anything other than wear the Galco.

Awesome. I know in the "manual" for the Galco they say there is their own leather cleaning/conditioning product you should use.

But eh.

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    Saddle soap may help soften it up a bit. It did with my supertuck, but it was already wore in to how i liked it, the saddle soap just made it a bit more flexible.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    I have heard a rumor that the pinkfather (aka Jedi, aka his pinkness) may be misrepresenting hisself and might have divided loyalties concerning the south of 30 rednecks. I was sure that our great leader was totally comitted to being one of you people but I hear it may not be true.
    I am unsure of what to do with this information...maybe I'll pee in his coffee can. Oh wait, that's been done already.
    What should I do?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I have heard a rumor that the pinkfather (aka Jedi, aka his pinkness) may be misrepresenting hisself and might have divided loyalties concerning the south of 30 rednecks. I was sure that our great leader was totally comitted to being one of you people but I hear it may not be true.
    I am unsure of what to do with this information...maybe I'll pee in his coffee can. Oh wait, that's been done already.
    What should I do?

:rolleyes: :faint:
    We don't need any rumors while the "big bosses" are coming to our Meet & Shoot. :D

All of you best be on your best behavior or else I'll going to go crZaY and BARBIE PINK all the equipment at the Meet & Shoot from guns, to cases, to t-shirts, to people! :laugh:

I've told you time and time again you can't trust those SOUTH of 30 step-brothers/sisters of our for your info. Especially that GLOCK :puke: lover who lives in SJ. **cough* WD **cough**

Now settle down and lets make a good impression as the big bosses come to town. :)

-Jedi

@Clif45 can you get the cement ready?
    @GB can you bring your trailer with you.
    We might have to take a side trip to the lake with Bill B soon.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    I think I may have struck a nerve. Am I no longer "our friend"? Or are you afraid to let me meet Sonny Black? I may have to demand that my tribute be reduced in order to keep "family" secrets.
    Oh, WD had nothing to do with this

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I think I may have struck a nerve. Am I no longer "our friend"? Or are you afraid to let me meet Sonny Black? I may have to demand that my tribute be reduced in order to keep "family" secrets.
    Oh, WD had nothing to do with this

hum.. wonder if it was that t_star? Can't trust girls you know. ;)

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Why does my name keep getting dragged into this? :rolleyes:

I come. I shoot. I leave. It doesn't get any simpler that that. Jediagh keeps harshing on my mellow just because I live in a town that his Nanna hated simply because someone, somewhere from her past told her she should hate it.

This make me sad.

I'm going to cry now ... quietly ... in the corner. :crying:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom