• Status
    Not open for further replies.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    HAHAHA I wish I would have stayed to see that. The Gurkah was a pretty good smoke, smooth, and small spice, but an easy smoke. Might have to make that a new regular, after I try the God of Fire.....

Enjoy tonight, I'll be drink $500 tequila and smoking a few cigars at the horseshoe!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I don't have my 50 posts yet and can't respond to pm's:n00b: I would strongly suggest you contact them to confirm your getting the correct kit before ordering, and confirm that your generator will maintain its rated output.

Installing the kit shouldn't me much more complicated than replacing a carb

Thanks I did contact them and they advised on the right kit.
    Here is what they advised for my geny.

Thank You! Our (MFI Kit) Multi Fuel Induction comes with a new carburetor already drilled for the tri-fuel options. The kit is $397.00 plus a core charge on your carburetor of $128.00 plus shipping.
    To connect to natural gas your will need 330,000 BTU’s per hour provide to your engine. To connect to propane portable tanks you will need our MFI-PGK-12 for $54.00.

Doing some chores around the house. Then need to run a few errands that include but aren't limited to picking up ammo, finding a temporary holster for my 1911, spare mags for my 1911, hooters for happy hour, pick up a buddy then head to the 1101 for some R&R, cigars and entertainment. Man what a bust day.

hum... don't you just mexican carry that gun?
    it's already been carried that way and should continue.
    glockgirl666.jpg

-jedi

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Davegrave:D But if you were to show up with $100 before he did...........

IMG118.jpg

I might have painted your gun pink, but I won't swoop in and 'gazump' a mate on ammo. So he's safe :p

I don't have a 9mm right now so I'd rather put that $100 towards that THEN worry about ammo (for now).

Any thoughts on a .45ACP group buy? I'd be in on that.

jazzy1993

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Lake County
    Group Buy!? Wow, I love Ingo already and it has only been a few days. Let me know next time you organize a group buy on 9mm (prob be awhile though since this just went down)

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    David, tulammo at wal-hell Is 14.96 for 50 rd box, hard to beat, cheap crap target ammo but who cares.

One of my work buddies says theres a place called... hmm.. farm supply or something..? that sells ammo. I'll see what he says if I see him tomorrow. He said he'd pick me up some 45.

I'll get some Tulammo tomorrow.. I _need_ more practice with my 45.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Prolly Farm and fleet, theyre in illannoy, at least the only one close is. They will gladly sell u ammo if you have a FOID card. They're usually not cheap either, but maybe

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    I might have painted your gun pink, but I won't swoop in and 'gazump' a mate on ammo. So he's safe :p

I don't have a 9mm right now so I'd rather put that $100 towards that THEN worry about ammo (for now).

I don't own a .45 so I'll leave that one up to someone else.

Group Buy!? Wow, I love Ingo already and it has only been a few days. Let me know next time you organize a group buy on 9mm (prob be awhile though since this just went down)
    I might make another order in the next few weeks. I need to stock up:D

I'll make sure to post in here if I do.:yesway:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

Safe the move and start to reload instead ESPECIALLY for the .45. It's just way to expensive even at large bulk order prices vs reloading even with FMJ bullets.

If you do a group buy of 45acp I may be jumping in for a thousand rounds, maybe more?

Sorry but we don't share our ammo with SOUTH of US-30 hillbillies. ;)
    Ya may use it against us when we go south to cause havoc. :laugh:

-Jedi

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom