• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Woodrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 30, 2010
    Munster
    Vacation starting Friday...no huge plans, just going back down to Virginia. My mother, now an empty-nester, wants to learn to shoot. She has my fathers old Model 10 and I am going to introduce her at the new range in town. I'm stupid excited to go shooting with my mother and little sister. Kid sis is a bit of an enthusiast herself with a few nice S&Ws.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Don't speed in Ohio Woodrow, the state where the cops can estimate your speed and give you the ticket. Just another money maker for Ohio state.

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    Anyone know of any good jobs in NWI. I just got a bendfit cut and I'm tired of working in IL anyway. I can do just about anything. And I'm as dependable and hard of a worker as you'll find.

Just thought I'd throw that out there......:D

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Good luck with your job hunting as I was laid off from a construction job for a year and a half and unemployment ran out. Got a part time job and have been looking for a full time job, had a CDL D/L since 1991 and was told since I was off for so long that most places said I wasn't qualified. Can drive anything except a school bus. Even the lowes in merrillville sent me an email to say I wasn't the candidate for their job as a delivery driver. Keep the job you have as there are a lot of people looking for anything they can get.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Ok, for those of you that have been patiently awaiting pics of "The Eqaulizer" my Hi-Point. I appreiciate your patience. I have compiled three pics, two of which are of the magnificent Hi-Point all by its lonesome. The third is of the Hi-Point along with some of the supplies I have bought today to jazz it up some and make it even a bigger work of art than it actually is. Enjoy. :D

Also I will add some pics of the finished work of art to this thread once I complete my work. As for a bedazzler, I believe I will be buying a high class Uncle Mikes holster for this work of art once completed. And I will work tirelessly bedazzeling that up to compliment the complexities and beauty of the finest firearm ever made, The Hi=Point. :patriot:

HI-POINT001.jpg

HI-POINT002.jpg

HI-POINT003.jpg

Notice the glitter embedded silver and gold nail polish, the gold and chrome Rust-oleum, the super glue,the Krylon 18kt. gold leafing pen and last but not least the Kiss Nail Artist Rhinestones.:yesway:

IndianaSlim

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Does this mean you are going to trade your Glock for a Hi-Point?

Think they'd do an even up deal? I'm pretty short on cash right now so I doubt I could afford to trade in the glock....dang

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Think they'd do an even up deal? I'm pretty short on cash right now so I doubt I could afford to trade in the glock....dang

Even trade, no. But you might be able to trade in the Glock and get the Hi-Point 40 an 9, and walk away with 200 bucks for ammo. Then you would have the pleasure of being the proud owner of, not one, but two of the finest firearms ever made.

IndianaSlim

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Even trade, no. But you might be able to trade in the Glock and get the Hi-Point 40 an 9, and walk away with 200 bucks for ammo. Then you would have the pleasure of being the proud owner of, not one, but two of the finest firearms ever made.

You, sir are a GENIUS! I'm thinking instead of a shoulder rig, why not just run 2 Uncle Mikes holsters?

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    So anyone else doing Steel tomorrow AM in Cheese-town? I'm pretty sure I'm going, as well as GoW.

BTW GoW, do you have any interest in meeting somewhere before hand and caravan'ing over? I'm in Portage so you'll be coming this way.

Also, all I have is a G22 with a kydex paddle holster, do I NEED a mag holder, or can I just use my belt/pocket? I can try to stop by Bass Pro if I need to grab one. Anything else you think I may need (other than eyes/ears/etc)?

I know I'm going to embarrass myself with my lack of skill since I've barely shot this summer. Oh well screw it!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom