• Status
    Not open for further replies.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    So anyone else doing Steel tomorrow AM in Cheese-town? I'm pretty sure I'm going, as well as GoW.

BTW GoW, do you have any interest in meeting somewhere before hand and caravan'ing over? I'm in Portage so you'll be coming this way.

Also, all I have is a G22 with a kydex paddle holster, do I NEED a mag holder, or can I just use my belt/pocket? I can try to stop by Bass Pro if I need to grab one. Anything else you think I may need (other than eyes/ears/etc)?

I know I'm going to embarrass myself with my lack of skill since I've barely shot this summer. Oh well screw it!

For steel you need 3 mags minumum. (more is better)
    eyes, ears, holster.
    Approximately 100 rounds of ammo. More is better.
    As for mag holder they are not required, but if you have them then by all means bring them.

As for meeting up, where would you want to meet up?

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    So anyone else doing Steel tomorrow AM in Cheese-town? I'm pretty sure I'm going, as well as GoW.

BTW GoW, do you have any interest in meeting somewhere before hand and caravan'ing over? I'm in Portage so you'll be coming this way.

Also, all I have is a G22 with a kydex paddle holster, do I NEED a mag holder, or can I just use my belt/pocket? I can try to stop by Bass Pro if I need to grab one. Anything else you think I may need (other than eyes/ears/etc)?

I know I'm going to embarrass myself with my lack of skill since I've barely shot this summer. Oh well screw it!

I plan on making SOME kind of competition next month. I'd love to start with another new competitor.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Just so you know who to look for.
    6823_867723762598_13729566_49535701_4897904_n.jpg
    :eek: which one of the hot babes ARE you? :laugh:

oldfb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Valpo
    Raining now. Is steel at NpCc? I melt in the rain cuz I'm sweet like sugar.

Kid wants to do the popcorn fest today.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Take the family to the gun show in Crown Point fair grounds as it is inside out of the rain. Another idea is the R/C boat races in Hobart by the clock tower along the the Lake Front Walk with food tents set up at Third and Main (the parking lot where each parking space(12 total) cost around $37,000 and the old mayor who gave this to us, want to run again), two other choices and both are going on Sunday also.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    :eek: which one of the hot babes ARE you? :laugh:
    You wish don't you. What does LadyGhost have to say to your reaction?

Where is Harry's Chocolate Shop and are they giving away free shirts?
    It's a bar at Purdue, and they weren't free. I was a bartender there, and those were a couple of my regular customers that bought shirts.

Raining now. Is steel at NpCc? I melt in the rain cuz I'm sweet like sugar.

Kid wants to do the popcorn fest today.
    I assumed it was canceled when I woke up and saw the rain. Obviously I didn't go out. I guess I'll try again next month, probably in the freezing cold.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Wonder if Jediagh has heard anything from the Red Robin about the receipts from Five Guys Burgers and Fries for the OC/CC lunch? Did anyone hear if Jediagh caught the mouse he was hunting for on vacation?

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    You wish don't you. What does LadyGhost have to say to your reaction?

It's a bar at Purdue, and they weren't free. I was a bartender there, and those were a couple of my regular customers that bought shirts.

I assumed it was canceled when I woke up and saw the rain. Obviously I didn't go out. I guess I'll try again next month, probably in the freezing cold.

As far as I know it wasn't cancelled due to rain. I didn't make it either as you can see. LOL I AM planning thought to head out to the gunshow in about an hour.

Wonder if Jediagh has heard anything from the Red Robin about the receipts from Five Guys Burgers and Fries for the OC/CC lunch? Did anyone hear if Jediagh caught the mouse he was hunting for on vacation?

I don't think so. Jedi won't be back from his mouse hunting trip for two more days according to the email I got from him

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom