• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    With the $60 you have just enough for a "dime bag" or a "c-pipe" so you can then it in with the natives!

Hey Andy u gonna bring that Hi-Point to the next Meet & Shoot? I would like to feel it.

It's gonna be there, I've named it already too... The Eqaulizer. I have to put it on the list for the shoot.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Oh theres gonna be some pics Chef Larry, there's going to definetly be some pics. AuntieBellum you are more then welcome to join the 1st annual NWI Hi-Point bedazzling festival. Everybody just keep an eye out for it in the events area.

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    Oh theres gonna be some pics Chef Larry, there's going to definetly be some pics. AuntieBellum you are more then welcome to join the 1st annual NWI Hi-Point bedazzling festival. Everybody just keep an eye out for it in the events area.

:rockwoot:Thanks, Andy! I'll even bring my xtra-special scrapbooking supplies. Only the best for you guys!

IndianaSlim

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    With the $60 you have just enough for a "dime bag" or a "c-pipe" so you can then it in with the natives!

Uhh hello........what do you think the 40s were? Ammo? Wrong! You have got to work your way in with the locals. Think about it like this.....It's a warm September night in the hood...You're kickin it wit your homies outside a Popeys chicken...This wack lookin cracka rolls up in an F350, pulls out a dime bag and offers to share...SOMETHING LOOK SUSPICIOUS HERE!?!?!?!? But if that same wack lookin cracka rolls up and drops off a cooler full of Mad Dog 40s he CANT possibly be a cop. Especially after you find out he's representin with a brand new Hi Point!

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Was in Westforths saturday afternoon killing some time and saw the usual crowd in there without a single Hi-Point in the display cases. Andy219 must have bought the last one in stock, with the group having to look at the AK's instead of the Hi-Points.

oldfb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Valpo
    kingsbury range today

Taking the family be there by 11.

9-5-10

Anyone wants to meet up see you there.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Would be nice to go shooting but we take the grandson to Hesston every labor day to ride the trains and eat junk food. Fill the little guy with sugar and send him home for the parents to deal with (grandparents job).

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Was in Westforths saturday afternoon killing some time and saw the usual crowd in there without a single Hi-Point in the display cases. Andy219 must have bought the last one in stock, with the group having to look at the AK's instead of the Hi-Points.

Well Friday night I decided to get a Hi-Point for everyone in the group, For our Hi-Point bedazzle night. So I took in an old Zippo lighter I had and traded it for all the Hi-points they had in stock. :):

If you don't have a Hi-Point at the Hi-Point bedazzle night, all I ask is to buy a cigar, and trade it for a Hi-Point. I think that would be fair. :popcorn:

On a serious note though, when I was there on Thursday, there were only a few people there and they didnt seem to be "the usual crowd". But I can say the prices there are a little higher than other places, but the workers are very polite and make you feel welcome there.:patriot:

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    I really do want to buy a hi point now and see how ridiculous i can make it. hmm too many projects not enough money,,,

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    I'm skilled in the art of Sunday School crafts (just made Fruit Salad of the Spirit today with paper, yarn, and bowls), so I'm really looking forward to Hi-Point bedazzle night now!

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Nevermind, I found it. How is it I'm the one of the farthest east that is still in NWI and it STILL takes me an hour to get places?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom