• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MTC

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Just making the fanboys' tactical god bleed.

[Xerxes.jpg]

:laugh:
    Or is that the punishment for violating the dress code of the Royal Reformatory?

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    When you give the dogs their worm medicine, please ensure that you yell out "bust 'em" when the pills go in.:D

At least give them their medicine from overpriced, plastic containers.

Haha! I saw their video the other day. "Bust em"???? Who says that? Even better than that was the slow mo in Sepia. I actually pointed and laughed. I haven't done that since...well lets be honest, since they took the original Arrested Development off the air.

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    But while we are being honest; I love me some magpul furniture. I like me some PMags. And lets admit it, we all get a little excited about their Surefire mounts.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I just sent them an email...

Good Afternoon,

I am a firearms enthusiast in Indiana and am interested in procuring some of your products for a future AR15 build. While researching what to get for my build I thought of a question that will affect my buying decisions...

So my quesiton is...with all the hubbub around the Colorado gun laws, when does Magpul plan on updating their website to reflect their new location outside of the state of Colorado as per some of the press releases I saw after the unfortunate laws passed in your home state then(now?).

Thanks!

Sean

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 6, 2011
    Ha, they have not moved and I bet they never will. So how many here will boycott them in response?

I already have, I figured with it dragging on they're not moving. I needed some mags and ended up with 20 USGI mags, I would have preferred PMAGS, but I'm not going to buy anything until they actually move now.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    FTA:

Magpul said Thursday it still has every intention to fully relocate its operations from Colorado, but moving a company of 250 employees to multiple new locations in multiple states can't be done on the fly.

"Rest assured, the move is going to take place, but we have to work through it on our own time," he said.

Translation: We are still bashing the local taxing authorities over the head and pitting them against one another to figure out who will whore themselves out the most in regards to tax abatements and incentives. Nobody has given us [STRIKE]a good enough reach-around[/STRIKE] enough corporate welfare to make it worth our while to relocate to their area.

I can understand taking your time. Hell, I could respect a response of "Well, to be honest, we were ready to leave. Then our local customers and their neighbors seem to have cleaned up our state legislature enough to make us think we could possibly stay after all. Especially if the next recall that's just gaining steam works equally as well. Maybe, given the political landscape appears to have changed dramatically, we no longer NEED to relocate after all?"

Just Sh** or get off the pot. Stop jerking around and move. Or dont move. Just stop the games and make a decision either way already!

BrinNutz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 26, 2012
    SBN
    Magpul finally responded to my inquires.

It is on their Facebook page and I started a new thread on Magpul's response if anyone is interested.

link? There's too much crap to wade through.

You talking about this canned response they copy and pasted to everyone who asked?

Magpul Industries Corp. said:
    We initially wanted to keep our customers as informed as possible about this move, but being so public was working counter to getting things done in the best interest of the business and our employees. We have been quietly working on this, and we are still, indeed, moving. Our timeline for announcing to the public will be after we have worked through everything with our plans for the new locations and with our employees, as they deserve to know things first. No public announcement will be made until that point. As much as we want to keep our loyal customers in the loop, you'll have to wait just a bit longer, but believe me, things are happening.

Top Bottom