• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TFin04

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2009
    Cleveland
    i didn't see that guy or girl,it was the kinda grungy looking guy in a blue shirt...if he had been a little more customer friendly i would have ordered one for the new gun i bought there tonight.

Just out of curiosity, are you sure you spoke to a guy from Raven?

There is another company there who copied Raven's designs and sells them. They are of lesser materials and build quality, but have a very similar to look them.

robbran144

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    southside/greenwood
    i didnt look at their prices but i do know they quite a few Glocks just not the one i was looking for. Nice guys though i talked to one gentleman for about 15 minutes there. Talked to the Glock Doc or whoever he was about night sites for my new gun but i still havent decided on what im going to have installed

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    I ended up finally finding the gents selling Precision cartridge rounds for 11+ tax. I liked the price and they had a great attitude towards me so I picked up a few boxes from 'em. I really appreciated the effort from these guys as most of the vendors tended to be indifferent to outright ignoring me.

That was Cwood (owner of Indiana Supply Depot, one of INGO's Site Advertisers), along with VUPDblue and me. Thanks for the kind words, and for your business!

Did anyone else see the 50+ year old guy cross dressed in a purple miniskirt???

Yes... that which has been seen, cannot be unseen. :eek:

Spent all day at the ISD table. Chatted with a bunch of INGO'ers, sold some stuff for Chris and bought some ammo from him, bought ambi safety/selectors (x3) from PK Firearms, and impulse-bought a Raven holster for my G34. Got to see and handle the new Gen4 Glock and a previously unknown-to-me variant of the SIG 556. The crowd, for a Friday, was very heavy.

Last edited:

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    My Friday at the show!

Went to the show with Kr_Treefrog2 and esrice. I took my camera along hoping to find other INGO folks and some of the INGO site supporters and friends of INGO who were enjoying the show. (I later found out that you weren’t supposed to have a camera inside…no biggie!) Here are a few of the fine folks I found!

We arrived around 3:00 and found the line to get into the show wrapped along the side of the building! Surprisingly, it never seemed overly crowed inside.

qqobcw.jpg

The main hangout was around CWood’s booth, the Indiana Supply Depot. This was next to Tactical Shotgunner and across from Raven Concealment in the center room at the South Pavilion.

ev55p2.jpg

fu5o92.jpg

2r6kx1t.jpg

We stopped by the SSNFA booth and spoke with curraheeguns.
    23lhwur.jpg

Saw phylodog at Nash Gunworx. Cory’s a bit camera shy, so I took pictures of his fine firearms!
    13zy5xj.jpg

Here’s my ‘Goofy gun’ award. A pistol grip shotgun with a BMG-type compensator!?
    29mvakw.jpg

Kent’ at Class 3 Sales did some laser engraving for esrice. I didn’t get a picture of Kent in action.

In the room to the right, FortLiberty had set up their space.
    xo0do4.jpg

Jeff Johnson was busy selling the fine safes that bear his name. Someday, I’d love to have one of his safes!
    11h5q4y.jpg

Saw target64 but didn’t get a picture.

As we were walking around taking note of INGO hats, we met indianajoe!
    2m4f4o2.jpg

Had a good time at the show. Bought some Tannerite and cleaning supplies and of course, some sugar coated nuts on the way out. Almost bought an Emerson knife. Fought the urge and the mental image of my wife’s reaction when finding out you can easily spend $170 on a pocket knife!

For those going on Saturday and Sunday…be safe, have fun, and show us what you bought!

Last edited:

jmb79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Wyoming
    Got to handle a 4th Gen. Glock 22 at PSS. I was suprised it was still there, unsold, by around 5 p.m. Maybe no one had noticed it.

Found a new Ruger LCR for $399. Same vendor had the Crimson Trace grip version for $650. Both prices are reasonable. Funny thing was that PSS had the non-Crimson Trace LCR for $550. I was suprised that Bob put such a high price on it.

robbran144

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    southside/greenwood
    Got to handle a 4th Gen. Glock 22 at PSS. I was suprised it was still there, unsold, by around 5 p.m. Maybe no one had noticed it.

Found a new Ruger LCR for $399. Same vendor had the Crimson Trace grip version for $650. Both prices are reasonable. Funny thing was that PSS had the non-Crimson Trace LCR for $550. I was suprised that Bob put such a high price on it.

how did you like the new grip? i personally didn't care for the feel of it but i've seen alot of people like it

robbran144

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    southside/greenwood
    curious if anyone knows the name or if someone goes tomorrow can get the name,would have been in the hall closest to 38th street in the back right next to the big Mag's booth,back by the luggage/cases there was an ammo dealer there out of detroit MI

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    Had a good time at the show. Bought some Tannerite and cleaning supplies and of course, some sugar coated nuts on the way out. Almost bought an Emerson knife.
    I'm going Sat or Sun. Where was the Tannerite? Debating whether or not to bring my 5yo, she really likes shooting her pink rifle and checking out my guns so she will probably enjoy it. I've been to a few smaller shows here and there, but nothing along these lines. Plenty of jerky I assume?

jmemmert

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Nov 5, 2009
    curious if anyone knows the name or if someone goes tomorrow can get the name,would have been in the hall closest to 38th street in the back right next to the big Mag's booth,back by the luggage/cases there was an ammo dealer there out of detroit MI

Ammo kings...? not sure, but I got some from them last year.

jmb79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Wyoming
    how did you like the new grip? i personally didn't care for the feel of it but i've seen alot of people like it

To which new grip are you referring?

I like the 4th Gen. Glock's grip. It has the RTF3 texture which is similar to the RTF2 but a little less sharp and pointy, i.e., less abrasive.

I do not like the Hogue grip on the Ruger LCR but I do like the Crimson Trace grip on the LCR. The Hogue grip has very pronounced finger grooves that don't fit my fingers well. The CT grip does not have these.

Charlie2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Mooresville.
    Getting ready to head out to the "SHOW"... Hope I'm not disappointed...!!! Got a few things in mind..A knife or two.. Maybe a Raven for my Glock..??? We'll see I'll let you all know when i get back..!!

LLDJR

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    Southside/Southport
    I brought my son and his little friend and we bought two semi automatic guns, they were two wooden Rubber Band guns. :laugh: They were in pig heaven!

Didn't see any must buy deals, I did pick up ammo from Cwood and met VUPDblue.

I did decide that I want to buy a Sig 238 or a Keltec PF9 :yesway:

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    I walked around there yesterday with 9k in my pocket and didnt even buy a bag of almonds. I was in a hurry and was looking for a pretty select set of guns.

Ill go back this morning and take my time.:D

It Helps that I live 10 mins away from the fairgrounds. Thats the only plus I get 3 or 4 times a year living amoung the natives.:ar15:

Top Bottom