• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • theturtle06

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Denver, CO
    I'm disappointed that no one has found any good deals - or maybe they are just keeping them for themselves :):
    I was planning on going a bit later today after I take a nap but I am having second thoughts. It would be nice to get to handle a few guns but I could do that at some shops and likely 1. get a better/same price, 2. get better service, 3. not have to pay to get in, and 4. not have to deal with the sea of people that I am sure will be there today. Are any of the local shops setting up booths, i.e. Bradi's, setting up shop there? I know a couple local shops are mentioned in this thread but any others?

Brown

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Wife and I were there from 4-7pm. Didn't get anything for me but she is now outfitted pretty well for the Sig P238 I got her for x-mas. Bought a conceament t-shirt for $35, a concealment purse for $60,and the booth with nothing but magazines and "clips" had replacement mag's with the finger extension +1 so bought one of those also.

Hated to pay the price but bought a few boxes of .380 since we are still breaking in that pocket gun

I did see that "thing" in the purple mini skirt. Disturbing is an understatement. Seems everywhere you turned there it was again

Lots of people there wearing INGO hats!

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    I'm disappointed that no one has found any good deals - or maybe they are just keeping them for themselves :):
    I was planning on going a bit later today after I take a nap but I am having second thoughts. It would be nice to get to handle a few guns but I could do that at some shops and likely 1. get a better/same price, 2. get better service, 3. not have to pay to get in, and 4. not have to deal with the sea of people that I am sure will be there today. Are any of the local shops setting up booths, i.e. Bradi's, setting up shop there? I know a couple local shops are mentioned in this thread but any others?

The best deal I saw were complete DPMS lowers in three stock configurations for 199.00.

Slade

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 15, 2008
    Evansvile
    I picked up a Spikes complete lower, a M9 bayonet to put on my Mossberg 590A1 and a A3 Hk stock for my 91. Very fun day. I was a little shocked when I arrived at 3:00 and there was a long line to get in.
    Buddy was looking for an Aimpoint but everyone wanted full retail.

Pamcake

Don't Tread On Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Franklin
    swatdoc & I will be there a bit later this AM. hope to meet lots of you!
    any good INGO gear left to buy?

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    Saw phylodog at Nash Gunworx. Cory’s a bit camera shy, so I took pictures of his fine firearms!
    13zy5xj.jpg

man that rifle in the middle with the light looks dead sexy!(maybe because its mine;))

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    jd4320t and I went yesterday. We got there about 1345 and waited in the line. Once the doors opened, it moved faster than I expected. I did see that complete DPMS lower for $199, but aside from odds and ends, nothing was to great a deal, at least nothing I was looking for. Ammo cans seemed pretty reasonable, but honestly, I don't shop for them, aside from seeing what they go for in Sportsmansguide... All I got was a Blackhawk Serpa, for my M&P .45. I was looking for a Tapco stock for my Saiga, but only found one and it was about $20.+ more than sportsmansguide, so I passed.

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    i didnt bring a gun in but as soon as you buy your ticket and walk through the door there are police there, i think they make sure its unloaded then ziptie the trigger

yea you have to unload your gun before you go in and when you go in you hadn the unloaded fire arm with slide/bolt locked back and they inspect it and run a zip tie threw the barrel or action in some way to prevent the firearm from being re-loaded whilst at the show

You have to unload any firearms before you walk in the doors. There is a specific spot right next to the door if you need it. When you go in, they will ask to see your gun and will put a zip tie through it so that you can't use the gun while you are there. You can cut it off when you leave.

Thanks, everyone! Just good to know what I'm in for! :)

piercedjp

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    P22

I found a used P22 for $240 and picked it up on the spot. Last show I went to I couldn't find a single one, this time I saw a few places had them used. Found the $350 Glock 22's and they were in decent condition, but I was out of money at that point.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    went through the whole show lookin' for a S&W 686 6" SS 357......found 1 the only 1 in the place.....got a good deal......and got a 18" 870 barrel with sights.....man targets....had a great time....thinkin' i'm goin' back sunday for last day ammo deals!!!

Top Bottom