• ...and so much more!
  • robbran144

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    southside/greenwood
    I'm back home and I'm tired.

I spent most of the day with lovemywoods and Kr_Treefrog2, walking the halls and saying hi to lots and lots of fellow INGOers and Advertising Supporters.

It was a good show for me personally. I picked up several items that I've been shopping for. I *almost* dropped some money on a knife that I wanted, but didn't.

lovemywoods took lots of pictures and will post a full report soon. (yes, he was told several times by passersby that cameras weren't allowed, but he was taking pics of INGO Advertisers after he asked their permission :p)

I came home with my first Raven holster, a sling from Urban ERT, a laser engraved AR dustcover, a Magpul AFG, and some roasted almonds. :yesway:

Also, just so we're clear, I am now a professional model. Please PM me for bookings. ;)

I stopped and talked to that guy from Raven holsters and found him quite rude so i will take my business elsewhere....i also met Gamez i think thats his ID from 21'st century firearms,also a nice guy....

buzzard pickins

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Out by the Prague pond
    A wise old man told me once, "If you have a headache, smack your thumb real hard with a Estwing and you will forget about it"
    It would seem to me , building full of guns, meeting guys from INGO, and aparently stalking 50yr old dragqueens,One would quit obsessing about other peoples BUTT AROMA.
    Mel Brooks said it best: WE, are men men men men men, men men men.
    HEADS UP; been on the road for three days, and have hit every KRYSTAL, EL BLANCO CASTEL, and JACKS FROM AL-TO-IN.You pansies have called down the thunder, NOW, deal with the storm. SEE YA THERE!:banana:

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Here is Kr_Treefrog2 gettin' some Raven love!!

20kagdh.jpg

Thanks goes to Mike G. @ Raven for posing.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I stopped and talked to that guy from Raven holsters and found him quite rude so i will take my business elsewhere....

Was it the guy in the picture above? If it was, just tell him to quit being a jerk and to sell you one of the best holsters on the planet. I'm already in love with this thing! I will post a full review sometime later, but this thing is even better than I was expecting.

robbran144

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    southside/greenwood
    Was it the guy in the picture above? If it was, just tell him to quit being a jerk and to sell you one of the best holsters on the planet. I'm already in love with this thing! I will post a full review sometime later, but this thing is even better than I was expecting.

i didn't see that guy or girl,it was the kinda grungy looking guy in a blue shirt...if he had been a little more customer friendly i would have ordered one for the new gun i bought there tonight.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    met & spoke with a few folks from INGO today, sorry I won't remember your name tomorrow.
    Thanks to everyone who did stop by and say hello though.
    Hopefully we'll see more of you tomorrow or the next day. remember, if you stop by the INGO booth, I am just at the other end of the tables.

Parking... the attendants try to get vendors to park in BFE also. I do like so many others, ignore them!

tharlow514

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    Indianapolis
    You might try Midwest in the main back right. They usually have a stockpile of Rock Rivers Entry Tacticals for around $950-1000. Just sayin'.

I worked for Midwest today and they have RRA entry for $899 and Stag for under $800. They also have some police trade in Glock's behind the table for $369 which are stamped with Marion County PD on the slide.

Glock Lover

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    muncie
    i didn't see that guy or girl,it was the kinda grungy looking guy in a blue shirt...if he had been a little more customer friendly i would have ordered one for the new gun i bought there tonight.

I had same thing happen. Had problems when I called their customer service one time too. I'm done with them. I'll stick with my blade techs they work just fine.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy

That sounds like the guy who actually makes the holsters behind the scenes. AFAIK, he doesn't normally do any of the sales work, so that may help explain his less-polished attitude.

I'm not, however, making excuses for the way you were treated. I too would be apprehensive about dealing with a group that gave me that type of first impression. Good on ya for voting with your dollars (or lack thereof :D).

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I ended up finally finding the gents selling Precision cartridge rounds for 11+ tax. I liked the price and they had a great attitude towards me so I picked up a few boxes from 'em. I really appreciated the effort from these guys as most of the vendors tended to be indifferent to outright ignoring me.

That should be INGO member/site supporter/advertiser cwood. I stopped by to say hi, and plan on buying 1000 rounds of 9mm the next show.

robbran144

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    southside/greenwood
    That sounds like the guy who actually makes the holsters behind the scenes. AFAIK, he doesn't normally do any of the sales work, so that may help explain his less-polished attitude.

I'm not, however, making excuses for the way you were treated. I too would be apprehensive about dealing with a group that gave me that type of first impression. Good on ya for voting with your dollars (or lack thereof :D).

im sure they know it already but there was another group there making holsters something like theres except more expensive and not built as good...

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom