• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shootin'IN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2010
    S.W. Indiana
    I went Sun. (had to work Sat.) it looked like all the deals were gone!
    I just picked up some ammo, but no real deal.
    Knob Creek is just arround the cornner, I will be saving up for the real deals there.:ar15:

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    I have been going to the 1500 fairly religiously since 1998, I was only ten at the time. Once I got into college, in 06, I have gone to everyone. Sadly, this will be my last one for a while, I leave for basic and AIT on the 8th!!

I picked up a few magazines for my 1911, and got some PMAGS with windows for 14. I also found MAGPUL buis that I picked up, since most places online are sold out! And of course got some more ammo cans!

Now to make a list for the August one, since I wont be back till July.
    I served for 26+ years...You are doing a good....great thing...give it your all, and take away everything you can, a once in a lifetime experience...good luck and God speed...:patriot: :ar15:

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Does anyone else get pissed at all the vendors who don't have their tables open when the show starts? I got in right at 8:00 on Saturday and still saw tables that were covered at 9:00. I don't know if there is a waiting list for new vendors to get tables or not but you'd think the show promoters would crack down on these vendors that don't open on time.
    ABSOLUTELY !!!!! You are either in business or NOT... p**p or get off the pot !!!!!:patriot: :ar15:

Top Bottom