Indiana Black Expo, what are you doing to get ready?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    I'm reporting live from the belly of the beast(Buca dipeppo).

Lots of police every where. They might out number the people walking around.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Buca closed at 9pm last night. Server said This is the worse week of the year for them. He has worked here for 6 years.

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    i do the same thing i always do, any other day of the year. AVOID DOWNTOWN INDY AT ALL COST AT NIGHT!!!! i'd sure hate to get into a shootout, and kill some innocent thugs and make their poor mommas cry and get on the news and say how innocent their little babies were, even though they had illegal guns and drugs on them.

during any downtown event that brings the thugs out, i try to stay away. The state fair is just now starting to get better. Technically its illegal to carry our guns into the state fair. thats one FAIL by the state right there!!! THUGS dont give a crap. so why should i, if they are gonna be bringing theirs??? speaking hypothetically of coarse

They are innocent babies....that happen to always be in the wrong places at the wrong times.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Just so you know there were ten people shot from ages 10-18. IBE spokespeople said it had nothing to do with the event. One of the concerned clergy has a conspiracy theory on his facebook page that i copied and pasted for your enjoyment... to sum it up, all the upstanding youth were actually shot by the police.

Saints,
    Start praying. I met with Sgt. Miller of IMPD this morning July 18, 2010 on the third floor of the city county building. I filed a formal complaint about the shooting I witnessed on Market Street between Illinois and Capitol streets. I let it be know that I thought that I had witnessed a police action shooting. After the interview Sgt. Miller shared with me the official police report which is pasted below. This report raises all kinds of questions such as:
    • At approximately 11:30PM when this shooting took place there were at least thirty (30) officers in my eye sight. At the moment of the shooting it seemed to me that very few of these officers were interested in getting to the exact location of the shooting. That location was at most twenty (20) yards from where most of the officers were congregating.
    • Within minutes of the shooting there had to be 50-75 officers on the scene.
    • Officers at the Capitol end of Market Street had stop all youth from leaving the area.
    • Officers at the Illinois end of Market Street were not letting the youth leave the area although very few were trying to do so. Most youth were trying to exit Market Street at the Illinois end.
    • A shooting had just occurred and Sgt. Miller tells me none of the youth who were detained were searched. What? You heard me right. None were searched.
    • No suspect was identified. Seventy five (75) police in the immediate area and no one is arrested.
    • No gun was found. It seems to me if one of the youth had shot another youth then the shooter would be trying to ditch the weapon because there was no way out. Yet, no gun was found. Hummm.
    • Sgt. Miller said a black man across the street who say the shooting said a black youth in a T-Shirt was the one to have done the shooting. Yet, on the report there are no witnesses.
    • So shell casing was found.
    • While all of this was going on at the Illinois end of Market the youth that had been shot, DeJuan Stokes, was not being interrogated as to who had shot him. When I tried to ask the youth who shot him the police officers told me very roughly to move along. They even put their hands on their weapons.
    • Does it make sense that the officers on the scene at the time of the shooting would not ask the person shot whether he saw the person who shot him? Wouldn’t it make sense to ask the youth did he have an idea of who might have shot him? Why weren’t the officers questioning the youth? The officers weren’t even trying to comfort the youth nor get any information from him. Is it possible they already knew what happened before it happened?
    • What kind of training have these officers had? Surely they are not as inept as this observation appears to make them. This is the kicker.
    • The same supervisor, SGT SHAUGHNESSY that allowed Brandon Johnson to get beat up by Officer Piland and Carney is the same supervisor that let DeJuan get shot on Market Street with fifty officers in the immediate vicinity with no arrest made, gun or shell casing found, nor any suspect detained.
    • People this is beginning to look more and more like a clandestine police operation to get the attention off of police behavior in the Brandon Johnson beating and try to place the attention on the behavior of Black youth at the detriment of Indiana Black Expo.
    • It appears that most of the black youth shot were shot in the leg.
    • When did these youngsters start shooting legs?
    • These youngsters shoot to kill, not to maim.
    • Something does not smell right here. So you smell it? Something ain’t right!!!

Read the below report for yourself. Y’all get ready. Looks like it won’t be long and it will be time to march again. Police can’t stop a shooting that happens right in front of their eyes? Make that make sense to me. Did the police want to stop the shooting? Or did the police want to make the community believe that black youth were doing the shooting when in essence it was the police downtown shooting our youth in the legs? We must get to the bottom of this.
    In the meantime, call Prosecutor Brizzi (317 327 3522). Tell him to charge those cops that were on the scene when Brandon got beat.
    Stay tuned. This ain’t over!! May God add a blessing to the measure of our efforts. God bless.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Just so you know there were ten people shot from ages 10-18. IBE spokespeople said it had nothing to do with the event. One of the concerned clergy has a conspiracy theory on his facebook page that i copied and pasted for your enjoyment... to sum it up, all the upstanding youth were actually shot by the police.

Saints,
    Start praying. I met with Sgt. Miller of IMPD this morning July 18, 2010 on the third floor of the city county building. I filed a formal complaint about the shooting I witnessed on Market Street between Illinois and Capitol streets. I let it be know that I thought that I had witnessed a police action shooting. After the interview Sgt. Miller shared with me the official police report which is pasted below. This report raises all kinds of questions such as:
    • At approximately 11:30PM when this shooting took place there were at least thirty (30) officers in my eye sight. At the moment of the shooting it seemed to me that very few of these officers were interested in getting to the exact location of the shooting. That location was at most twenty (20) yards from where most of the officers were congregating.
    • Within minutes of the shooting there had to be 50-75 officers on the scene.
    • Officers at the Capitol end of Market Street had stop all youth from leaving the area.
    • Officers at the Illinois end of Market Street were not letting the youth leave the area although very few were trying to do so. Most youth were trying to exit Market Street at the Illinois end.
    • A shooting had just occurred and Sgt. Miller tells me none of the youth who were detained were searched. What? You heard me right. None were searched.
    • No suspect was identified. Seventy five (75) police in the immediate area and no one is arrested.
    • No gun was found. It seems to me if one of the youth had shot another youth then the shooter would be trying to ditch the weapon because there was no way out. Yet, no gun was found. Hummm.
    • Sgt. Miller said a black man across the street who say the shooting said a black youth in a T-Shirt was the one to have done the shooting. Yet, on the report there are no witnesses.
    • So shell casing was found.
    • While all of this was going on at the Illinois end of Market the youth that had been shot, DeJuan Stokes, was not being interrogated as to who had shot him. When I tried to ask the youth who shot him the police officers told me very roughly to move along. They even put their hands on their weapons.
    • Does it make sense that the officers on the scene at the time of the shooting would not ask the person shot whether he saw the person who shot him? Wouldn’t it make sense to ask the youth did he have an idea of who might have shot him? Why weren’t the officers questioning the youth? The officers weren’t even trying to comfort the youth nor get any information from him. Is it possible they already knew what happened before it happened?
    • What kind of training have these officers had? Surely they are not as inept as this observation appears to make them. This is the kicker.
    • The same supervisor, SGT SHAUGHNESSY that allowed Brandon Johnson to get beat up by Officer Piland and Carney is the same supervisor that let DeJuan get shot on Market Street with fifty officers in the immediate vicinity with no arrest made, gun or shell casing found, nor any suspect detained.
    • People this is beginning to look more and more like a clandestine police operation to get the attention off of police behavior in the Brandon Johnson beating and try to place the attention on the behavior of Black youth at the detriment of Indiana Black Expo.
    • It appears that most of the black youth shot were shot in the leg.
    • When did these youngsters start shooting legs?
    • These youngsters shoot to kill, not to maim.
    • Something does not smell right here. So you smell it? Something ain’t right!!!

Read the below report for yourself. Y’all get ready. Looks like it won’t be long and it will be time to march again. Police can’t stop a shooting that happens right in front of their eyes? Make that make sense to me. Did the police want to stop the shooting? Or did the police want to make the community believe that black youth were doing the shooting when in essence it was the police downtown shooting our youth in the legs? We must get to the bottom of this.
    In the meantime, call Prosecutor Brizzi (317 327 3522). Tell him to charge those cops that were on the scene when Brandon got beat.
    Stay tuned. This ain’t over!! May God add a blessing to the measure of our efforts. God bless.

There is one of the black clegry turds that I have been posting about.

How about....hey, hey, ho, ho the black clergy has to go.

RockCreekRelics

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2009
    Have any of you heard a description of the shooter? Or what caliber handgun was used? I haven't been able to catch the news since early this morning and was just curious why they had not given even a basic description yet. I did read that they are aware of who the shooter is but have not made an arrest yet.

usaguy2006

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 15, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    How is the Black Expo and their special license plates not racist??? We all know damn well if there was a White Expo and we had license plates for that we would be called racist and then Al Sharpton would show up. I just don't get it??? In Lafayette we had a Hispanic Pride festival earlier this year, how come there is no White Pride festival or expo? Oh yeah, because that would be racist.

As far as i am concerned, we can have one.. Black entertainment televison, Black history month, Black pride expo... You know where i am going, white entertainment televison, white history month, white pride expo...

People say why cant we.. Well who is stopping us, lack of unity i would say... Oh Al Sharpton would show up? Well i dont know about you but he can show up any where he wants, and complain about what ever he pleases.. I certainly could not care less what he has to say.. lmao

I am all for starting a white pride expo.. I will bring a TON of people .. Something to think about... I know it sounds crazy but im sick of people wanting equality and then holding stuff like Black entertainment televison and what not...

I could go on and on...:twocents:

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Its the police fault that they could not identify the shooter in a heard of black utes in the dark.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom