Indiana Black Expo, what are you doing to get ready?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    Indiana Black Expo, what are you doing to get ready?

Nothing, it sounds like the problem is taking care if itself.

Last edited:

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    I highly encourage all of you to skip the money you would have spent at the Black Expo and come to Columbus, IN to visit the Ethnic Expo. I've been going to just about every one since the mid 80's. Each year, a 'host' country has a theme but several elasticities are represented from every about every continent (Sorry, Antarctica). They even have Soul food.

Come, open carry, and don't worry about getting your motorcycle stolen.

Ethnic Expo 2010 - 26 Years "1984-2010" - Host Country India

Vasili

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2010
    Indiana
    i dont hate "the Police". Only ones who wish to stomp on constitutional rights. the ones who dont, i fully support.

I do very much dislike black expo, because its segregative in its motives. plus it attracts all of the scum from miles around to our city center. theres expenssive things down there and a lot of the people walking on the streets for IBE have no consideration for other peoples property or life, laws, etc. basicly it reminds me of the salmon runs in rivers. they instinctivly flock to that spot and are mindlessly swimming there and dont even care about or understand the purpose of being there, except their instinct tells them to be there.

If marshall law is ever declared i hope its during black expo. it will give the rest of us a chance to tie down our TV's and padlock everything before the looters get out.

Why are you against segregation, I'm all for it.
    They keep to their slums and I'll keep to mine.
    Either them or me crosses that line then we'll have something to say.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    That sounds kinda cool, theweakerbrother. I'll add it to my calendar. Always looking for little family day-trips!

Bring an appetite. I love eating samosas at the Indian booth. They are little delicious pyramids of deep fried mashed potatos with a few other veggies thrown in the mix.

I usually hop over to one of the Asian booths for some teriyaki chicken on a stick.

My wife makes me go to the Swiss booth for some imported chocolates with labels I cannot read.

I also picked up a t-shirt that said "Sure, you can t rust the government, just ask an Indian."

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    lol @ the proposed "secure zones" they are planning on setting up.... Good luck with that on every block.

Yeah, I was wondering about that myself. My office is located in what will surely be a "secure zone," and since I do NOT go downtown while unarmed, I'm curious if LTCH holders will be "allowed" to carry inside the "secure zone" or only the thugs.

EDIT:

Unless I do what I did this year and take a week's vacation to avoid the inevitable violence, if they do have Constitution-free zones, I'm going to have serious issues with having to be searched every time I walk to work from the parking lot.

Any LEOs want to address that?

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Part II. This guy is awesome. Adjabu is his name if i didn't say it earlier and he links to his website somewhere in the middle. It's chock full o' stupidity. Here is more on (moron?) how he witnessed the police action shooting

"I was standing with police at Market and Illinois Street at about 11:30PM. One of the officers I was standing with was Officer Gosnell who said he was out of the NW district. As we were standing there a lady with the faith patrol came and informed us that just east up Market street there several Black youth and a fight looked like it was going to go down. I and the other officer that was standing with Officer Gosnell proceeded east on Market Street where the youth were gathered. The officer turned on his flashlight and shouted in a loud voice to keep moving. He pulled his revolver and kept demanding that the youth move along. The next thing I know he disappeared into the crowd. Then I heard a loud bang. Two young black males trying to disperse almost ran over me. They actually tripped over each other and fell to the ground. I asked what happened. One of them said a person had got shot. The next thing I see a young black male laying on Market street saying he had been shot. I saw the wound to his leg. I tried to approach the youth but an officer would not let me. This officer left so I tried to approach the youth again. Several officers, who were around the youth, were very hostile to me. They said I should stand back, which I did. But something just didn't feel right. Why didn't they want me to question the youth? I was down here to help prevent any altercations. Why wouldn't they let me ask the youth who shot him? Were they covering for the other officer? Is it possible that I had just witnessed a police action shooting? Counld it be that IMPD was intentionally trying to taint Black Expo by shooting people and making it appear that it was Black on Black crime? What really happened on Market Street? Was this a get even gesture for http://www.ajabuspeaks.squarespace.com/ What really was going on in downtown Indianpolis on July 17th, 2010? If any black youth were arrested they need to be tested for recently having fired a gun. These are questions that need to be answered. Did any police officers discharge their weapons? The people have a right to know. This is not about race. It is about our rights as American citizens. The people must be given answers. This is why we marched. Stayed tuned. The struggle is not over. Could it be that another youth is shot by an out of control officer? I saw this incident with my own eyes!! We might have to march again. Don't forget to call Prosecutor Brizzi (317-327-3522). Demand that he prosecute the officers involved in Brandon Johnson's beating. God does not like ugly. Black and white must unite so we don't lose our citizenship rights. Make the call. God bless."

Police think nine of the 10 victims were wounded by a single gunman -- who they say was caught on tape and is expected to be arrested soon. Police say the suspect and all but one of the victims are from Indianapolis.

homer-doh.jpg

DOH!

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Part II. This guy is awesome. Adjabu is his name if i didn't say it earlier and he links to his website somewhere in the middle. It's chock full o' stupidity. Here is more on (moron?) how he witnessed the police action shooting

"I was standing with police at Market and Illinois Street at about 11:30PM. One of the officers I was standing with was Officer Gosnell who said he was out of the NW district. As we were standing there a lady with the faith patrol came and informed us that just east up Market street there several Black youth and a fight looked like it was going to go down. I and the other officer that was standing with Officer Gosnell proceeded east on Market Street where the youth were gathered. The officer turned on his flashlight and shouted in a loud voice to keep moving. He pulled his revolver and kept demanding that the youth move along. The next thing I know he disappeared into the crowd. Then I heard a loud bang. Two young black males trying to disperse almost ran over me. They actually tripped over each other and fell to the ground. I asked what happened. One of them said a person had got shot. The next thing I see a young black male laying on Market street saying he had been shot. I saw the wound to his leg. I tried to approach the youth but an officer would not let me. This officer left so I tried to approach the youth again. Several officers, who were around the youth, were very hostile to me. They said I should stand back, which I did. But something just didn't feel right. Why didn't they want me to question the youth? I was down here to help prevent any altercations. Why wouldn't they let me ask the youth who shot him? Were they covering for the other officer? Is it possible that I had just witnessed a police action shooting? Counld it be that IMPD was intentionally trying to taint Black Expo by shooting people and making it appear that it was Black on Black crime? What really happened on Market Street? Was this a get even gesture for http://www.ajabuspeaks.squarespace.com/ What really was going on in downtown Indianpolis on July 17th, 2010? If any black youth were arrested they need to be tested for recently having fired a gun. These are questions that need to be answered. Did any police officers discharge their weapons? The people have a right to know. This is not about race. It is about our rights as American citizens. The people must be given answers. This is why we marched. Stayed tuned. The struggle is not over. Could it be that another youth is shot by an out of control officer? I saw this incident with my own eyes!! We might have to march again. Don't forget to call Prosecutor Brizzi (317-327-3522). Demand that he prosecute the officers involved in Brandon Johnson's beating. God does not like ugly. Black and white must unite so we don't lose our citizenship rights. Make the call. God bless."

Take off the tin foil, Adjabu. You were kept away because it was a crime scene, and you are not a cop, an EMT, or any more than some random dude with a blog.

This guys really is a tool.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I highly encourage all of you to skip the money you would have spent at the Black Expo and come to Columbus, IN to visit the Ethnic Expo. I've been going to just about every one since the mid 80's. Each year, a 'host' country has a theme but several elasticities are represented from every about every continent (Sorry, Antarctica). They even have Soul food.

Come, open carry, and don't worry about getting your motorcycle stolen.

Ethnic Expo 2010 - 26 Years "1984-2010" - Host Country India

now that sounds like a nice event i can bring my whole family too. Thanks for the post!! I'll have to check the dates, but I'd like to attend. even though Indian food gives me the craps for dayssssssssssss.

also, i hope they dont let cows roam the streets for this? :)

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    You might remember this guy from when his son killed 3 people in Carmel then permanently disabled a jail deputy in prison...or perhaps when he set his house on fire to collect the insurance money... He is a worthless ****, his family is just as bad, and yet he is a consultant to the police and preaches "peace in the streets".

On the morning of March 17, 1994, police discovered the bodies of three youths—17-year-old Nick Allemenos, his 13-year-old sister, Lisa, and his 23-year-old friend, Chris James—in pools of blood in a ransacked Carmel home. Each had been bound and gagged with duct tape, throats slit. News of the grisly crime rocked the city.

The next day, Ajabu was in bed when the morning TV news announced that authorities had arrested three suspects. Then he saw 21-year-old Kofi, in handcuffs, being walked across the screen.

What had been intended as a simple robbery for rent money had somehow escalated into a triple homicide. Kofi had been implicated along with co-worker James Walls and Walls’s roommate, Raymond Adams. Ajabu had met the two men on several occasions, and had warned Kofi to stay away. Still, when Kofi told him that he never intended to kill anyone—and, in fact didn’t—Ajabu believed him.

Kofi was charged with 10 felonies, including three counts of murder, for which Hamilton County prosecutor Steve Nation announced he was seeking the death penalty. Debra Meyer, mother of two of the victims, voiced her support.

The idea that his son might be executed infuriated Ajabu. In April 1994, outside the Hamilton County courthouse after a pretrial hearing, Ajabu addressed the press. “I want to serve notice as a father,” he said. “If my son is killed for something he did not do, other death sentences will be carried out.”

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    You might remember this guy from when his son killed 3 people in Carmel then permanently disabled a jail deputy in prison...or perhaps when he set his house on fire to collect the insurance money... He is a worthless ****, his family is just as bad, and yet he is a consultant to the police and preaches "peace in the streets".

On the morning of March 17, 1994, police discovered the bodies of three youths—17-year-old Nick Allemenos, his 13-year-old sister, Lisa, and his 23-year-old friend, Chris James—in pools of blood in a ransacked Carmel home. Each had been bound and gagged with duct tape, throats slit. News of the grisly crime rocked the city.

The next day, Ajabu was in bed when the morning TV news announced that authorities had arrested three suspects. Then he saw 21-year-old Kofi, in handcuffs, being walked across the screen.

What had been intended as a simple robbery for rent money had somehow escalated into a triple homicide. Kofi had been implicated along with co-worker James Walls and Walls’s roommate, Raymond Adams. Ajabu had met the two men on several occasions, and had warned Kofi to stay away. Still, when Kofi told him that he never intended to kill anyone—and, in fact didn’t—Ajabu believed him.

Kofi was charged with 10 felonies, including three counts of murder, for which Hamilton County prosecutor Steve Nation announced he was seeking the death penalty. Debra Meyer, mother of two of the victims, voiced her support.

The idea that his son might be executed infuriated Ajabu. In April 1994, outside the Hamilton County courthouse after a pretrial hearing, Ajabu addressed the press. “I want to serve notice as a father,” he said. “If my son is killed for something he did not do, other death sentences will be carried out.”

That is beautiful.

Unfortunately, he's probably already ordered killings already, judging by crime statistics.

Is there anyway one can locate Mr. hajipoo. I'd love to hear him person, sounds very inspiring. :rolleyes:

I think vasili is right with his segregate comment. I'd go one step further and demand the Unconstitutional 14Amendment, and all policies & agendas which steem from it, be denounced, overturned and get this Nation back on track.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    My Sister works at Morton's. She said that she had her car parked in front of the building, and locked the doors early. She said luckily there was four officers in front of the store. She told us about the fireworks that sounded like a bomb going off. It does not surprise me what happened. If we had a White expo, we would be racist. However they can run around shooting each other and it's ok. Great way to represent your culture. Then they wonder why so many of them get a bad name. I have no problems with people of color. My Sisters boyfriend is Black, and is a very nice guy. He does not act like a thug though. He acts like a normal human being. If they want to shoot each other. They should put them in a confined space. Give them all guns, and let them have at it.

Lucion

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Avon
    i dont want a white event, or white history month, but i dont think its right that i couldnt have one if i did want one without people calling me a racist, which isnt true.

There already is a white expo, its called the 4 wheel drive offroad jamboree

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom