Not open for further replies.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Guys, just google the username. If Stormfront takes up more than 50% of the first page of responses, then you know what you are dealing with. Heck, if Stormfront shows up at all...

He has a long posting history. Google is your friend.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    Or he is a frequent poster at Stormfront who is here to spread his message. Perhaps he speaks here gently instead of his usual more open comments there:

This is why we need guns - Stormfront

There is nothing at all unintentional about this new guest of ours here. He is merely a fisher of men, but in a very different sort of way...

ROTFL

Click the link, post was deleted, Techres :laugh:

I know you love to whine about that sort of thing.

Now that you brought up THAT thread "Why we all need guns" why dont you post the video of what occured, and explain how Guns could have prevented those crimes against the asians.:rockwoot:

Kudos Techres, you have me rolling with laughter :laugh:

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Guys, just google the username.

"That trick doesn't always work", said the girl who was never in a movie, doesn't own an airline, never sold deviant art, and lays no claim whatsoever to that song that sounds like a monkey on crack typing with its prehensile tail wrote it.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Then you are denying you wrote it?

I ask because I thought you were clear in the last thread about your Stormfront postings, that you said you were here above board and with no secrets about your White Nationalism:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/general_political_discussion/95416-bachmann_america_cursed_by_god_if_we_reject_israel.html#post1098639

I pulled that quote above on Friday. So, have you changed your mind and decided it best to go back and delete some of your stuff since people are learning about you via Google?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    Guys, just google the username. If Stormfront takes up more than 50% of the first page of responses, then you know what you are dealing with. Heck, if Stormfront shows up at all...

He has a long posting history. Google is your friend.

Techres, if you want to debate something, please PM me. Otherwise, why are you dragging up my membership from other sites into this one?

:dunno:

Yes, Im concerned about the racial issues, never said I wasnt, Techres. Yes I can be billigerent; Show me a single Patriot who can pay attention to the news and NOT BECOME billigerent.

Techres, I know you are intelligent guy; But I do believe you have made something which is very complicated into an over simplified issue - Which is what the liberal media latches onto. I am concerned just as much with the cultural and political influences as I am with the other issues regarding race; the main plight I take issue with is what world my kids will grow up in?

Will it be the same one, which made me feel white guilt? Self hatred? Like Im personally responsible for all the world's ills? Where traditional American values are to be shamed as 'hillbilly', or redneck?

No brother, I ask "Are you concerned for your childrens future" and what type of Nation they grow up in, because I am

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    The trick does work when the words written match the style and substance of the words written here. Add in the fact that he says he's an Asatruar and the Storm Front bio matches....can't say it's a coincidence. (This is not to say that Asatru adherents are racists, they're not. I know many and none of them are racists and they abhor those who follow their path who are).

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    "That trick doesn't always work", said the girl who was never in a movie, doesn't own an airline, never sold deviant art, and lays no claim whatsoever to that song that sounds like a monkey on crack typing with its prehensile tail wrote it.

Stormfront NordicHeathenVinlander - Google Search

NordicHeathenVinlander - Google Search

mrjarrell, he's not denying a thing. Don't overthink this.

NHV, why am I posting this? So people know who you are. Am I calling for you to be bumped? Nope, just making sure everyone knows who is at the table.

And, no, I have no interest in debating you. No point.

And my care for the future? Umm... you must be new here. My track record speaks for itself.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    Then you are denying you wrote it?

No, brother.

I admit I am guilty of writing.

I also admit I was furious when I after I watched the video of those poor asians being mercilessly attacked.

I also admit I was furious with the posters who always reply with "TNB", as if it's an execuse .

Now get the cross and nail me to it, brother.

Luke 23:34 Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing." And they divided up his clothes by casting lots.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008

Wow! A neo-pagan white supremecist quoting the New Testament at me to take the matyr's position in a gun forum?

That has to be a first. I mean, has to be.

I guess I can quote too.

Jesus said, "There is nothing covered up that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known. Accordingly, whatever you have said in the dark shall be heard in the light, and what you have whispered in the inner rooms shall be proclaimed upon the housetops" (Luke 12:2-3).

Last edited:

astragoth

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    The issue is do you want this happening to your daughters? What sort of world do you
    want for your kids? There's a reason people move to "good neighborhoods."

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    Stormfront NordicHeathenVinlander - Google Search

NordicHeathenVinlander - Google Search

mrjarrell, he's not denying a thing. Don't overthink this.

NHV, why am I posting this? So people know who you are. Am I calling for you to be bumped? Nope, just making sure everyone knows who is at the table.

And my care for the future? Umm... you must be new here. My track record speaks for itself.

Techres, how many threads are you going to keep doing this. This isnt your first time, either, I commended your prior post for the intelligence they showed, but this is old news.

I know you have zero interest in debating me, thus you refer to my history from other sites, not surprised.
    Whenever you wish for a peaceful debate, brother PM me and we'll go down the list of historical inaccuracies and injustices against Europeans descended people.

And brother, nothing makes me happier than to see patriotic Pro-gun Americans such as yourself. I didnt mean to suggest you dont have a proven record.

I meant zero offense. I am concerned with Pro gun rights, aswell as other rights, such as immigration.

Thank you for your dedication brother :patriot:

The trick does work when the words written match the style and substance of the words written here. Add in the fact that he says he's an Asatruar and the Storm Front bio matches....can't say it's a coincidence. (This is not to say that Asatru adherents are racists, they're not. I know many and none of them are racists and they abhor those who follow their path who are).

:lol2:

Asatru is not about racism; it's about family and heritage.

Its unique because it is the faith of those who are German/English/Nordic descent of ancient eras.

However, it can be debated about racism being in the ancient Asatru.

Jerrell, I know you are not a Pagan, so I could not expect knowledge of the issue to be with you.
    But I encourage you to read the Lay of Rig, Norse saga of creation of humans, it would be considered very unPC and.....Boogyman word...... Racist...

In this story, Heimdal took the shape of a human named Rig and travelled around the world.

He fathered three sons, whom would become the different classes in society.

His first son, Thræl, was dark haired and became the ancestor of slaves.

The second son, Karl, was red haired and became the ancestor of farmers and workers.

The last son, Jarl, was blonde and became the ancestor of warriors.

Thrall:
    "Gave Edda birth to a boy child then,
    (in clouts she swathed) the swarthy skinned one.
    Thrall they called him, and cast on him water
    (dark was his hair and dull his eyes)."

"On his hand the skin was scraggy and wrinkled,
    (nasty his nails), the knuckles gnarled,
    his fingers thick, his face ugly,
    his back hulky, his heels were long."

Karl:
    "Gave Amma birth to a boy child then,
    Karl they called him, clothed him in linen;
    ruddy his hue, and rapid his eyes."

Earl:
    "A son bore Mother, in silk the swathed him,
    sprinkled water on him and called him Earl.
    Was his hair flaxen, and fair hued his cheek,
    his eyes awfully like an adder's blazed."

Link

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Jerrell, I know you are not a Pagan, so I could not expect knowledge of the issue to be with you.
    But I encourage you to read the Lay of Rig, Norse saga of creation of humans, it would be considered very unPC and.....Boogyman word...... Racist...
    You don't know me, or anything about me. Don't assume you have knowledge that you're obviously lacking.

As for the Norse sagas, been there, read that, many years ago. Have a number of good friends who are true Asatruar and they dislike your ilk. Intensely. I'll stick with them and their intent.

Most of us were raised to know that you are known by the company you keep. There's some folks that other folks don't want to keep company with. Quien Sabe?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    Wow! A neo-pagan white supremecist quoting the New Testament at me to take the matyr's position in a gun forum?

I guess I can quote too.

Jesus said, "There is nothing covered up that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known. Accordingly, whatever you have said in the dark shall be heard in the light, and what you have whispered in the inner rooms shall be proclaimed upon the housetops" (Luke 12:2-3).

Please dont refer to me as a "neo pagan" Im no more a "neo pagan" than the Hindu pagans practicing hindu.

It's not my intent to take a matyr's position, especially one so great as Jesus Christ; But simply to compare what you are doing.

Instead of talking about the issue, you take issue with the person, instead.
    People back then didnt want to hear what Jesus had to say until he proved his word on them.

And I've never attempted to cover up anything, so the scripture does not fit, brother.

As you can see with your eyes, I've done anything but cover up:rolleyes:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    Probably all of them, would be my guess.

I believe you are correct. :popcorn:

You don't know me, or anything about me. Don't assume you have knowledge that you're obviously lacking.

I assumed that you are not a Pagan, and you probably dont have a clue about how the ancients believes. If you would, you would've never said they werent racist.

When the Viking encountered the Amerindians on they're Vinlandic trip to America, they gave the Indians a name which amounted to scrawny and ugly.

I dont believe the Rus had a favoriable opinion of the Arabic muslims they encountered either.

And when Rome was at war with the Germanic tribes, there existed alot of racism, from both sides.

As for the Norse sagas, been there, read that, many years ago. Have a number of good friends who are true Asatruar and they dislike your ilk. Intensely. I'll stick with them and their intent.

What is a true Asatruar compared to a fake one? :popcorn:

Oh "Religion of peace" rant, coming from Mr. Jerrell. I hate to break it to you, but the majority of Asatruars or Heathens are folkish/tribelist. I've known only afew in my time who were liberal/hippies types, and they usually amounted to nothing more than new age crap; keep them.

Most of us were raised to know that you are known by the company you keep. There's some folks that other folks don't want to keep company with. Quien Sabe?

I respect and agree with your opinion :) :rockwoot:

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Holy Cow! I take the dog to the vet, grab some Chinese and come back to 8 pages of argument that I know little about. I have no idea what Stormfront or the Front or whatever it is. This has really taken a turn from me just reading a random article and viewing a shocking vid and trying to pass it along. My head hurts now! I think I'll stick to the gun sections. Thank you and good night.....;)

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010

I guess I can quote too.

I will give him props for being honest and not hiding his true feelings behind some non discript name.

If more people were not two faced politics and the government wouldn't be so screwed up and full of liars.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner

But wait! There's more!
    If you're one of the next 50 callers, you'll receive a bonus six minute and fifty-five second explanation from a black guy on a potty!

Dramatization; do not attempt. Prices subject to change without notice. Not comprehensively tested. Side effects include (but are not limited to) headache, nausea, blurred vision, diarrhea, ringing in the ears, irregular heartbeat, hangnails, chapped lips, split ends, yellowed teeth, weight gain, nipple hair growth, and erectile dysfunction. Void where prohibited by law.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niIQU8_y_7s]YouTube - Best AC Transit Bus Fight I Am A Muthaf*cka - Epic Beard Man - Talking With Dave (David Spates )[/ame]

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake

Why are you just singling out only one person who has different views than you? Because he's comfortable enough in his beliefs that he feels no need to switch up names for different sites? Why not research and find out who everyone else is?

BTW, W(ho)TF are you? Can I have a Bio please, so I know who's at the table?

I'm pretty sure I know why, so there is no reason to answer unless you really want to.

Why is there no point in debating him via PM? You've been doing it publicly, yet you are opposed to doing it privately in order to stop drifting off the original topic.

Who is the new guy and who is the former mod again?:n00b:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom