• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Why are you just singling out only one person who has different views than you? Because he's comfortable enough in his beliefs that he feels no need to switch up names for different sites?
    snip

Because sometimes those "different beliefs" are repugnant, and folks deserve to be aware of who they are talking too. He didn't come on here saying "Hi, guys, I'm a white supremecist and racist." He is free to hold whatever beliefs he wants, but those beliefs are repugnant and un-American in the extreme, and to pretend they deserve to be treated with respect is not right. Those beliefs must be tolerated and allowed, but remaining silent is to either be a coward, or lend support to them.

Hitler was comfortable in his beliefs.
    Stalin was comfortable in his.
    David Duke was comfortable in his.

That doesn't make them right. I'm glad Techres called him out for who he is. I've thrown rep at him twice now for it, and will continue to do so. When someone comes on here pretending to be a normal, sane, person spouting conservative beliefs, we've got no reason to assume that they are implementing a plan to try to "normalize" their sleeze.

Why debate him? His mind is made up. And we both know what his kind think of people like Techres and his folks, if he's bothered to do the research yet.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Why are you just singling out only one person who has different views than you? Because he's comfortable enough in his beliefs that he feels no need to switch up names for different sites? Why not research and find out who everyone else is? BTW, WTF are you?

I'm pretty sure I know why, so there is no reason to answer unless you really want to.

Anyone with his track record is not going to be convinced of a thing by me. No matter how I put it, phrase it, or ague it - to him the world is filled with whites being victimized, not people being victimized. The future is to secure a future for whites, not a future for Americans. The end point is separation and violence, not making things better for all your fellows.

Why this person in particular? Because his record is clearest and most explicit. Because there is no question here about his choice of paths.

Why is there no point in debating him via PM? You've been doing it publicly, yet you are opposed to doing it privately in order to stop drifting off the original topic.

My bad for thread drift. I did not start the drift, I added to it having arrived after the drift began. I was adding to it. For the threadjack, I am wrong, but not the content of the jack.

Who is the new guy and who is the former mod again?:n00b:

I am the former mod, and an old INGO member. I have a track record as well. So be it.

You want to see the future of these threads? It is simple. Emotion, violent events full of imagery selected to drive a specific race vision, and talk about pseudo science that "proves" differences between skin colors that support separation.

Where does that take us? To bad, bad places. We've gone there before, and some would like us to go there again. Division of gun owners, distraction from the American nation and to the "White nation", and worse places yet.

I am not interested in being longwinded and convincing. Sorry, I do not see good places coming and do not feel compelled to talk the whole way there.

But since I am threadjacking, I will withdraw.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Because sometimes those "different beliefs" are repugnant, and folks deserve to be aware of who they are talking too. He didn't come on here saying "Hi, guys, I'm a white supremecist and racist." He is free to hold whatever beliefs he wants, but those beliefs are repugnant and un-American in the extreme, and to pretend they deserve to be treated with respect is not right. Those beliefs must be tolerated and allowed, but remaining silent is to either be a coward, or lend support to them.

That doesn't make them right. I'm glad Techres called him out for who he is. I've thrown rep at him twice now for it, and will continue to do so. When someone comes on here pretending to be a normal, sane, person spouting conservative beliefs, we've got no reason to assume that they are implementing a plan to try to "normalize" their sleeze.

Why debate him? His mind is made up. And we both know what his kind think of people like Techres and his folks, if he's bothered to do the research yet.

I completely agree with pretty much everything you said, but it doesn't seem fair to single out one person because he actually has the same screen name on different sites that don't adhere to some of the beliefs on this site.

I wouldn't dare try to insult your intelligence by asking you if you think he is the only one with these beliefs on this site or even in this thread; we both know the answer to that...So why single just him out?

Because he's the only one that showed up in a search engine?

I'm not necessarily trying to play devil's advocate, but it seems like if we are all going to debate, it should be on a level playing field.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    Because sometimes those "different beliefs" are repugnant, and folks deserve to be aware of who they are talking too.

Doesnt change a thing, or those who agree with the substance I provide on the issue, now does it, friend.

I dont want nor expect everyone to agree with me, brother.

If people want to know who I am, they may ask. But following me around throwing up my membership to other forums, in a poor attempt to discredit me is far more "aware".

He didn't come on here saying "Hi, guys, I'm a white supremecist and racist."

1). Im not a supremacist, all my beliefs are backed up by facts; I fail to see how it makes me a supremacist.

2). "racist" is a PC boogeyman term. Look at how the liberals use it to halt any opposing arguement.

I do believe in the differences of Race, as do Forensic Science, Anthropologist, genetic analyst and anyone else who lives in the real world, brother.

Liberal/communism has effected Science for a long time; Prior to 2000; Main stream Science supported the one race theory, everyone is the same - That was PC liberal jargon.
    "Those" evil racist.... Said "You are wrong" and years later, they are vendicated.

Even Obama's mentor Henry Louis gates was in the media, whinning about it.

He is free to hold whatever beliefs he wants, but those beliefs are repugnant and un-American in the extreme, and to pretend they deserve to be treated with respect is not right.

Un-American? I guess you think the Founding Fathers are un-American, too?
    President George Washington, signed the first immigration Act. It included and only "FREE WHITE MEN"; Not Free Black men, Free Indians... or anything else could be Citizens of the United States of America.

You dont need to respect the truth of the matter, friend. Im not here to convert anyone.

Those beliefs must be tolerated and allowed, but remaining silent is to either be a coward, or lend support to them.

So now Im the coward? :laugh: Brother, I'd love to believe that Im anything but; I'd love to believe that everything I've ever done has amounted to anything but cowardice.

I would think my desire to be honest would be substance for you to consider, but I see you have a differing level of what it means to be a coward.

Hitler was supported by the entire of Europe.
    Stalin helped kill millions of Christians.
    David Duke has ran and won with his record. David Duke has never adovcated killing, violence or anything of the nature.

I dont think your being fair with that analogy brother, but you are free to believe as you will.

I've repped Techres, too I believe or atleast I've intended too, for his intelligent posts regarding his ability to research.

I dont know Techres, or his folk. I have zero problems with anyone here.

As Techres knows, I interact with black, white, asian etc.. I dont go out yelling and attacking people. I try to respect everyone as I'd like to be treated.

But when I see a horse, Im going to call it a horse, and I dont believe I should hide my honesty - Why do you believe I should?

FYI, Liberalism says it's racist to attack Obama, because he's Black.

Liberalism says its racist to attack illgeal immigrant stances, because they're latino.

Liberalism says it's Racist to be Patriotic.

How much stock do you put in PC agenda and terms? I believe zero.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    I'm not necessarily trying to play devil's advocate, but it seems like if we are all going to debate, it should be on a level playing field.

If we had a person on this site who was being a kinder, gentler liberal. And he had a large track record on a communist web site but did not "really believe" those things. But he did mention collective ownership of firearms or something similar.

You think his track record would be mentioned? You think he would be questioned? You think his veracity would be pointed out?

Yep. You bet.

And are there others here with similar views? Maybe. But that does not give a pass to any one person. Especially the one working in the open.

Am I breaking internet etiquitte here? Yes. It is rude. I know. And I am rarely rude, seriously.

This time I felt it was important enough to make the point.

Now, it has been pointed out that I have threadjacked and been impolite. I have agreed to both of those, so again I will try and extract myself here.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Why this person in particular? Because his record is clearest and most explicit. Because there is no question here about his choice of paths.

First of all, good post and I'll be repping you as soon as I finish my post.

To the above quote:

He's clearly not the only one in this thread with that train of thought...Are you just calling him out because he's the one you could catch?

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    This thread went way beyond what I had intended. I read an article and saw a video about a girl being attacked by at least 3 males, after following a link from another article, not knowing it was posted on a White Supremacist site. My sole intent was to show fellow members here the video and let them make their own conclusions. I didn't want to stir up a racial poop storm and I don't know the main characters involved in the last 7-8 pages of text. Those that do know me know that I'm a fair minded and honest person. I do believe that there is, and always will be, racism in this country as long as one group feels entitlement and the government supports that feeling by setting different standards, rules, policies and even laws for that group or groups. I also don't believe that a person can be color blind. Race and ethnicity is the first thing that you see in another person. Race, color or creed may not effect you or your interactions but it is impossible not to see. I am not a racist though, I have friends of many races. I prefer to think of myself as a realist. I pretty much don't like anybody until they prove to me that they are an honest and trustworthy person. A depressing way to live life, maybe, but when you've been burned as many times as I have you have to protect yourself. I am sorry if this thread opened old wounds b/w members or cut new ones. Hopefully I will not be thought of in a negative light from the members of INGO. Thanks for your indulgence.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Am I breaking internet etiquitte here? Yes. It is rude. I know. And I am rarely rude, seriously.

I agree on both bolded statements.

Well...the things I miss when I go to the drive-in.

Although really...it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out.

And for the record...don't waste your money seeing "Spliced".

Drive-ins are still around? I've GOT to find out if Rio(the one closest to us) is still around and take my 5 year old...He'd friggin' LOVE that.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Yeah...we generally go to Tibbs. Not many left though.

Is this the one you mean?

Holiday Drive-In - Rockport, Indiana

So...what did I miss? Someone give me the short version. :popcorn:

That's the one! I've gotta take my best buddy, he'd think that was the greatest thing ever...A family trip to Rio to see Shrek and Iron man will be some awesome bargaining fodder for him to do his chores...Next weekend it is!:D

There is no short version...At least I wouldn't be capable of giving the cliff notes.:popcorn:

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    I dont know Techres, or his folk. I have zero problems with anyone here.

As Techres knows, I interact with black, white, asian etc.. I dont go out yelling and attacking people. I try to respect everyone as I'd like to be treated.
    I've read most everything I missed while I was gone. I have no problem with your beliefs as you state them here. I figure to each their own. Who am I to judge?

What I do find disturbing though is the statement above I bolded. On another site that doesn't need to be named again, you refer to a Jewish gentleman who became upset when a group of blacks mocked the Holocaust and referred to the Jewish gentleman as...and I'm quoting here..."the ****** jewboy".

You refer to blacks as "monkeys" and "little niglets".

You refer to black females as "she-boons".

You make reference to "rally all the Whites to crush the negro skull".

You continue that "Negroes should never be in a position of authority over anyone who is White". (And BTW...it's always a dead give away when you always capitalize the word "white" each time you use it.)

How's that t-shirt you propose making for yourself coming along? The one you state should say "I'm a racist...SO WHAT?"

I could go on and on...but why bother. So now tell me...do you really "try to respect everyone as I'd like to be treated" or just the "White" ones such as yourself?

:popcorn:

Techres...refresh my memory...aren't you Jewish? I could be wrong however. Not that it matters to me...but to some people... :rolleyes: Well...I'm sure you know.

Last edited:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Bunch of racist crap if you ask me. The actual event and the news article. :dunno:

Nothing to see here. Defenseless morons in a Communist Country. Move along.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    The jewish kid, was attempting to 'gain' friendship the of the Black Hebrews. See both of those groups were believers in the same ideal.

If one watches the video, the kid attempted to say "Im one of you, the oppressed."

Obviously the Black Hebrews didnt believe him, and wanted nothing to do with him, so yes they started to mock him, and when he started crying like a little girl.

If you watch in the video, the entire crowd started laughing.

The mere fact that in the entire video, he was attempting to argue "Whose Jewish and whose not" probably didnt help him; Nor did massive non-hebrewic conversion to Judeism, such as the Khazars and Edomites of which the Black Hebrews are were saying.

I have no desire to defend everything I've ever said those things. When you go to sites like that, black, white, or any other group, you can expect to see such talk.

And being treated a certain way, is far from 'talking a certain way", if you ask me.

And I believe each time I said that a Black individual should NEVER be in power over a White individual, is when there was obvious corruption, or brutality involved.

Example

Black President in South Africa - Doing Nothing about the Boer Genocide in South Africa, but is largely endorsing it.

Black Principle in Nova Scotia - Manhandled a HighSchool student, even up causing broken bones if I am correct.

Black Principal in Annarbor (America) has a Black ONLY "lunchbunch", where the Black kids get to play basketball, eat free tax paid pizza, go on field trips.
    When called out by White kids, the principle then yelled and used his position to silence them.

The school was a freaking elementry school.

In the same breathe, I dont think a White man should ever be placed in a position of authority over a Black man, too.

I've made T shirts that read "STOP THE BOER GENOCIDE IN SOUTH AFRICA BOYCOTT WORLD SOCCER CUP"

"NO WHITE GUILT" <------ I get alot of support when I drive around on my motorcycle with that one :)

And no, I said "EVERYONE". I am friendly to everyone I come into direct contact, until they prove themselves unworthy by my experience with them, this includes the black ladies who work at the cash register or whatnot, or ask about my daughter. Even when I wear my shirts.

I've had my encounters, though I wont lie when my billigerance came out, but that was only in response to billigerant individuals.

Personally, I could careless if Techres was jewish, but it makes abit more obvious why he zero'ed in on me, and continues to do so.

The first thread he did this on was a Michelle Buchmann, thread and how she was saying only supporting Isreal could save America, to not support, would cause America to be doomed.

I made the point that America was great long before Isreal; George Washington, Andrew Jackson etc never needed to support Isreal for the protection of America etc.

In that thread, Techres did nothing to rebuttle any point I made in THAT thread (Which has been our encounters) but simply brought up membership/posts.

I've asked him to a private debate, I've never recieved anything; It is his desire "EVERYONE KNOW WHO YOU ARE", Which obviously I've made zero attempt to hide, which I could've easily done.

I dont think unhighly of Techres for desire to follow me around and through the ad hominem fallacy, it's all he can appearantly latch onto in an attempt to discredit or make my opinion any less valuable.

Perhaps you'd care to PM me?:cheers:

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Perhaps you'd care to PM me?
    Oh no...let's keep this public. So...what you're saying is that just because you refer to people as "jewboy", "niglet", "sheboon" and several other unflattering phrases...that's not really how you talk, think or believe?

And if it is...then again...that's your right. I don't agree with it...but that's just me.

You'll have to bear with me...I have lots to do today so I'll be in and out of here.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    back on topic, racism is really kickin up back in europe again.

So a show on HBO sports or something like that where they talked about kids throwing bananas on soccer fields when african players were around.

I wouldn't be surprised with it getting worse as many euros are noticing and protesting the rising numbers of muslims and minorities.

Last edited:

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    You'll have to bear with me...I have lots to do today so I'll be in and out of here.

don't you toy with us, we know you have laptops in the car

fail-owned-police-fail.jpg

:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom