• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Redemption

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    Goes right along with the statement that the Holocaust never occurred.
    Oh yeah?.......Where did this "Holocaust" happen at? I've seen pictures of typhus victims held at internment camps in heavily allied bombed areas of Germany and Poland during WWII...... Never ever saw me a real life gas chamber that wasn't later admittedly a fabrication. Doesn't it all hinge on these "gas chambers":): anyway?:dunno:

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Oh yeah?.......Where did this "Holocaust" happen at? I've seen pictures of typhus victims held at internment camps in heavily allied bombed areas of Germany and Poland during WWII...... Never ever saw me a real life gas chamber that wasn't later admittedly a fabrication. Doesn't it all hinge on these "gas chambers":): anyway?:dunno:

Seriously? That is where we are going now? All the Gas Chambers admitted fabrications?

I guess I will have to forget the survivors I have met, or just consider them liars. I guess those museums are all just ornate hoaxes. I guess the soldiers of ours who found those camps and saw those very same chambers were also just liars.

Or I can just take their word, evidence, and history above some random voice on the internet.

Admitted fabrications? Wow.

I am so loving our newer members.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

Perhaps Redemption you should clear this up. Was this being sarcastic or are you for real? or some of the other guys want to let us know as well?:popcorn:

Redemption

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    I don't believe in gas chambers if that is the way this interrogation seems to be heading.
    And, as far as new member, I forgot, this place is like ARF.com, AT and everywhere else.
    plain.gif
    Post count and join date are defining credentials. Does the fact I don't believe in gas chambers negate any and all contributions or things I might have to say. Do ad hominem attacks rule here? I believe in some necessary revision and I'll leave it at that. OK?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    No ad hominems from me since I'm not near as smart as you obviously are. You guys fail because some of us are old enough to have Uncles that were over there in Germany kicking the fricking Nazi's asses and saw what they were doing over there. Hang in there though, in another generation, who knows. Maybe you can convince everyone then.

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    I don't believe in gas chambers if that is the way this interrogation seems to be heading.
    And, as far as new member, I forgot, this place is like ARF.com, AT and everywhere else.
    plain.gif
    Post count and join date are defining credentials. Does the fact I don't believe in gas chambers negate any and all contributions or things I might have to say. Do ad hominem attacks rule here? I believe in some necessary revision and I'll leave it at that. OK?

This isn't an interrogation, nor should you feel that such delving into your previous statement(s) are such. However, you did make a rather arbitrary statement that others wish to have addressed. If you don't wish to further comment upon it, then don't, but you also choose to live with the possible consequences of the other posters of INGO.

Post count and join date are certainly not defining credentials upon INGO. My join date was four months ago, so what? My Post count is now just under 10 a day, so what again? The quality of one's posts is what quantifies, or should quantify one's reputation.

This site isn't perfect, but what site is? If you don't care for the site or the posters, then don't visit the site. Many posters, to include myself, chime in when an ad hom attack occurs, despite the fact that they may, or may not agree with the poster being attacked.

If you wish to take things personally, then stay off the blogs. If you wish to contribute in a positive manner, then by all means do so. Disagree if you wish, but keep it civil. End of rant.

Redemption

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    I never took anything personally. The way these things go is anyone who voices any questioning or defense of treatment of whites is a racist and this soon leads to being labeled a NAZI.
    The NAZIs may have done many things wrong but I don't believe the gas chambers are something that is a credible point of blame. When the gas chambers are excluded from the whole holocaust argument then it comes down to what other prevarications are taken as fact. The NAZIs lost the war and don't get to write the history books. Only the winners write history. This doesn't mean I'm a NAZI or even a sympathizer. It just means I will question any fallacy whether it steps on the toes of any religion or race.
    As far as the OP, the hordes of mongrels that are taking over Europe are basically animals straight from the jungles. They have no place in our society or European society for that matter. The forced mixing that so many guilty conscience laden European governments force upon their citizens leads to what the OP was about. There is a boiling point. We will see it in our lifetime. Sadly, I believe Europe is too far gone for any resuscitation.

Son of Liberty

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    North, no matter when you actually find the word racist commited to paper, matters very little. The point is what the definition of the word is, new words are added to the dictionaries every year, yet I don't hear any complaining. A person who is a racist always tends to hate being labeled as such, and would prefer a rosier name for their hate mongering. However they will find none.

A person is a racist whether they want to acknowledge it or not, if and when they judge another person off of their skin color, without knowing the individuals character. Some others on this particular thread have made very wide generalazations of whole races, while claiming not to be racist. Well I say ' You cant be a pimp and a prostitute too'.

A person should come clean, admit and accept who they are, and try to change it if they don't like it. Not try to convince the whole world that they do not generalize whole races based off a few.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The [ame="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/external-search?tag=thenizkorproject&keyword=goebbels&mode=books"]Goebbels[/ame] Diaries, 1948, pp. 86, 147-148):
    February 14, 1942: The Führer once again expressed his determination to clean up the Jews in Europe pitilessly. There must be no squeamish sentimentalism about it. The Jews have deserved the catastrophe that has now overtaken them. Their destruction will go hand in hand with the destruction of our enemies. We must hasten this process with cold ruthlessness.
    March 27, 1942: The procedure is a pretty barbaric one and not to be described here more definitely. Not much will remain of the Jews. On the whole it can be said that about 60 per cent of them will have to be liquidated whereas only 40 per cent can be used for forced labor.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    I never took anything personally. The way these things go is anyone who voices any questioning or defense of treatment of whites is a racist and this soon leads to being labeled a NAZI.
    The NAZIs may have done many things wrong but I don't believe the gas chambers are something that is a credible point of blame. When the gas chambers are excluded from the whole holocaust argument then it comes down to what other prevarications are taken as fact. The NAZIs lost the war and don't get to write the history books. Only the winners write history.

1. America won the war, a remnant of European Jews merely survived it.
    2. The rest of your argument is not an argument. It is I don't believe, therefore it is not true, therefore they cannot be blamed, and since they lost the war it must all be a lie. That is not an argument, but at best a string of statements in order to get to a point.

As far as the OP, the hordes of mongrels that are taking over Europe are basically animals straight from the jungles.

Do you listen to yourself talk? Seriously.

They have no place in our society or European society for that matter. The forced mixing that so many guilty conscience laden European governments force upon their citizens leads to what the OP was about.

"Forced Mixing?" Mixing of what? The... um... races? Ah. Again, "nationalist but not supremecist"? I get the pattern.

There is a boiling point. We will see it in our lifetime. Sadly, I believe Europe is too far gone for any resuscitation.

You see that you are not selling something the other side can buy, right? That there is only one of two ways to win, either out birth the other side or out fight them. And I am guessing that is what your boiling point comment is about.

Look, at least the Christians who really, really don't like Muslims as Muslims leave the possibility for conversion or change of heart. There is a chance for hope and redemption. But for others there is not even that.

Sad.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    Seriously? That is where we are going now? All the Gas Chambers admitted fabrications?

There are skeptic's of the Holocaust. Mainly it starts from inconsistances in the story on part from those who told it.

Im not too big into the Holocaust, and debating it. But there are a number of thing's that would cause anyone whose remotely studied the claims to question more of it's factual basis.

1). Being the use of Zyklon B, and it's effects on human vs what the Germans wanted it for.
    2). The whole 'burning those of jewish descent'. - I implore, go to a funeral home and ask them about the process, it's quite hard to burn just one human, let along hundreds of thousands, millions. Am I expected to believe the Germans would focus so heavily on such genocide when they could barely afford to equip themselves?:dunno:
    3). Story of those who were killed has shifted, with the latest figures being 6 million.
    I guess I will have to forget the survivors I have met, or just consider them liars.

ABSOLUTELY NOT. No one suggest forgetting anyone, or calling anyone liars; But other than there is inconsistancies.

I've seen the pictures of the starved jewish people, horrific in the least.
    But it was war, and the nation was strained; They were the only ones to starve.

My Grandmother lived through it, and told bread and water was a common day meal during WWII, for those who were priviledged enough to have a meal.

I guess those museums are all just ornate hoaxes. I guess the soldiers of ours who found those camps and saw those very same chambers were also just liars.

And those who dispute the claims are liars?

What about the strict laws in Europe which prevent people in EUROPE, who were there from speaking out against the promoted story?

Why do they have those laws? What are they attempting to hide?

Why cant people in Europe be critical of the promoted version of the holocaust?

:popcorn:

Or I can just take their word, evidence, and history above some random voice on the internet.

Absolutely NOT.

Techres, here is a video. It's abit long, but it cuts through all the inconsistancies.

From the 1933 NY headline "Judea declares war on germany."

Video about NY Times 1933 Headlines "Judea Declares War on Germany"

It's not nazi/klan or any sort of properganda, but scientific overview of the claims.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    There are skeptic's of the Holocaust. Mainly it starts from inconsistances in the story on part from those who told it.

The role of the denier to to pick holes, create seeming confusion, and arise from that controversy and all with the goal of supporting a larger world view that is racist.

I have zero interest in your views of it. I have met people who were in the camps. And I have extended family that died there.

You can chase yourself in circles, it won't make them any less murdered for being Jews. And it won't un-genocide millions of Jews that were murdered with them.

So, please, do not present yourself as the curious skeptic in search of simple historical truth. Please let the dead like in their mass graves and don't spend your time making their butchers look like anything other than the racist, genocidal scum they were.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    The role of the denier to to pick holes, create seeming confusion, and arise from that controversy and all with the goal of supporting a larger world view that is racist.

I have zero interest in your views of it. I have met people who were in the camps. And I have extended family that died there.

You can chase yourself in circles, it won't make them any less murdered for being Jews. And it won't un-genocide millions of Jews that were murdered with them.

So, please, do not present yourself as the curious skeptic in search of simple historical truth. Please let the dead like in their mass graves and don't spend your time making their butchers look like anything other than the racist, genocidal scum they were.

Techres, no offense is intended, friend. Im sorry if you feel such is implied.

Have you watched the video I posted; Could you please, and then give me your opinion? :cheers:

Redemption

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    1. America won the war, a remnant of European Jews merely survived it.
    2. The rest of your argument is not an argument. It is I don't believe, therefore it is not true, therefore they cannot be blamed, and since they lost the war it must all be a lie. That is not an argument, but at best a string of statements in order to get to a point.

Do you listen to yourself talk? Seriously.

"Forced Mixing?" Mixing of what? The... um... races? Ah. Again, "nationalist but not supremecist"? I get the pattern.

You see that you are not selling something the other side can buy, right? That there is only one of two ways to win, either out birth the other side or out fight them. And I am guessing that is what your boiling point comment is about.

Look, at least the Christians who really, really don't like Muslims as Muslims leave the possibility for conversion or change of heart. There is a chance for hope and redemption. But for others there is not even that.

Sad.

Sadly, I chuckled when I read your response. Holocaust illusions aside, who do you think you are dealing with? Those people you want to coalesce with do not reason, they do not rationalize. They are right and their God has told them so. There is no compromise, there is no salvation or redemption. There is only us or them.
    People like you will cry the loudest when your fabricated "peace and understanding" is rubbed in your face by an Islamic boot. The sooner this cultural war is seen for what it is by the sheep, the better. There can be only one winner. They chose the rules, I'll play the game, when it's time.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    Don't hold your breath.

Well, ok. No one is going to force you to do anything, brother.

There are inconsistancies on a scientific basis, not to mention economical and anatomical basis which dont hold up to Science.

You dont have to accept Science, or it's finding's.
    Moving Holocaust memoir exposed as fantasy
    Angel at the Fence shelved by publisher after 'greatest love story' proves too good to be true

Holocaust love story exposed as fake | News | guardian.co.uk

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/29/books/29hoax.html

THE HISTORICAL ISSUE

For half a century it has been asserted that during World War II the German State had a policy to "exterminate" the Jews and other peoples of Europe in execution gas chambers. This allegation was institutionalized at the great Nuremberg trial, led by the Soviets and the U.S. proceedings at Nuremberg were politically correct, While the the evidence supports the then

Chief Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court, Harlan Fiske Stone, who called the Nuremberg court simply "a lynching party for Germans."

THE DACHAU "GAS CHAMBERS"

In the first years after the war there was much eyewitness testimony about "mass gassings" at Dachau. In his summing up for the prosecution at Nuremberg, Sir Hartley Shawcross, chief prosecutor for Great Britain, spoke of murder "conducted like some mass production industry in the gas chamber (s) of... Dachau..."

Today no responsible scholar attempts to claim that there were mass gassings at Dachau.

Rabbi Marvin Heir, dean of the Simon Wiesenthal Center for Holocaust Studies, states simply: "There were no gas chambers at Dachau."

"EYEWITNESS" TESTIMONY

As documentary "proofs" for the mass-murder of the European Jews fall by the wayside, Holocaust historians depend increasingly on "eyewitness" testimonies to support their theories. Many of these testimonies are ludicrously unreliable.

Shmuel Krakowski is archives director for Yad Vashem, which is the international center for Holocaust documentation in Jerusalem. Krakowski states that more than 10,000 "eyewitness" testimonies about German atrocities against Jews have been shown to be false at Yad Vashem alone!

THE MORAL ISSUE

When we suppress open debate on the Holocaust we promote bad history and undermine the traditionally humane values of the university.

Bad history replaces historical understanding with self-righteous nationalism both here and abroad. It encourages us to scape-goat old enemies and to seek vengeance rather than reconciliation.

(It isn't easy, is it, to "reconcile" ourselves with a people that skins Jews and cooks them?)

The suppression of Free Inquiry into the Holocaust story corrupts public discourse, institutionalizes double standards of justice, legitimizes charges of guilt-by-association and a moral cowardice in facing our own limitations as individuals and as a people.

Our refusal to allow critical examination of even the most bizarre accusations made against Germans encourages men and women to bear false witness, betray their chosen professions, and contributes to the vulgarization of Jewish suffering.
    Enough is enough!

CODOH Ad: THE HOLOCAUST STORY: HOW MUCH IS FALSE?

In the above, we have not only of the time, American Justices calling the German trial, a mob lynching - undoubtedly leaving one to speculate on the unfairness, and overall pony circus of the trial to be nothing more than show.

But we also have a number of Jewish individuals who discount some accounts of modern Holocaust stories.

:popcorn:

But I bet they're evil, holocaust deniers, too.:rolleyes:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    NHV, I don't feel like debating, nor humoring Redemption with a response, so I'll ask you just one question about your post...I know, I'm singling out just ONE sentence in a long post, but for argument's sake, I think it can be warranted.

I've seen the pictures of the starved jewish people, horrific in the least.
    But it was war, and the nation was strained; They were the only ones to starve.

If the Nazis didn't have mass genocide in mind, why were Jews in concentration camps to begin with? It's not like they weren't trying to high tail their asses out of there as quick as they could...If they were starving because there was a shortage of resources(food), why wouldn't the Nazis let them just be on their way? Hungry and trying to escape, they rounded them up like cattle and left them to starve to death.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom