bridget.jpg

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I was shocked, shocked I say, that most of the images that came up would not be considered appropriate for posting here...

varasha

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 5, 2009
    Indy East Side
    Little side tracked at the end, but this thread is kinda interesting. When i saw the video i gotta say the biggest reaction i had wasn't OMG that "black" guy hit that "white" chick. It was that fool was seriously lucky i didn't see his punk *** do that, because i would beat the **** outta him, and all his buddies, and yes, i would have been more than happy to use any weapons at my disposal to do so. I would rather punish inexcusable behavior too severely and goto jail then to allow that to go on in front of me. ooOOOOooo my blood is pumping....thanks for the exercise mojo!

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    After doing a bit of research via Google, I see that the ads are not 3rd party ads. They are NetNews14 ads that they use for fund raising. Also found a mention of them on Storm Front by a member named Anti-Communist who happens to be from Indiana (if you believe his cv). Also worth a slight mention is a connection in their name and the number 14, which is an important number in that community. "14 is code for imprisoned white supremacist David Lane's 14-word motto: "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children."" Could be coincidence, but I'm leaning towards not. That's just me, tho.

astragoth

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    It was that fool was seriously lucky i didn't see his punk *** do that, because i would beat the **** outta him, and all his buddies, and yes, i would have been more than happy to use any weapons at my disposal to do so.
    If you had you'd be in jail likely. People in Europe have done to jail for pointing out a
    rapist was black. And gotten more time than the rapist.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Why would CNN cover it? It's hardly news. In this country alone simple assault or battery occur hundreds of times a day. Why would anyone cover it? Or is it only news for you because it was a black man committing a crime? Race is irrelevant where crime is concerned, only liberals and racists make an issue of it.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    [strike]White[/strike] girl was beat for not accepting the advances from [strike]black[/strike] guys.
    As I said before...unless someone is screaming racial slurs or has a history of racially motivated behavior or associations...this is all I see.

Was one white and the other black? Sure. I'm just not sure it has any bearing.

Do blacks commit racially motivated crimes? Sure.

Do whites commit racially motivated crimes? Sure.

I just see no proof that this incident fell into either of those categories.

Last edited:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I dont care if it was a white guy hitting a white girl...or a mexican guy hitting a black girl,doesnt matter to me. women beaters are the scum of the earth:xmad:
    all I seen when I watched that vid was a couple of scum bag,low life pieces of chit. I'd throw their butts in a womans prison and show all the inmates this vid.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom