• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    Yeah and the ads for Aryan based clothes aren't indicative of a particular mindset, either. Maybe sites like that are you cup of tea, but I'll steer clear of what's an obvious Supremacist site.

Ah, brother, I found the site, which is completely different site.

Nonetheless, despite the clothing, of which I could careless about to spend money on; I'd rather focus on the issues at hand.

Aryan this or that... I dont care.... I look at the issues and then I form my opinion; I dont form my personal opinion on the messenger.

I respect your desire to stay away, but Im curious if it is because of the source or the News being reported.
    :cheers:

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    He was just misunderstood.:dunno:

What I was saying, much like INGO maybe they dont control who advertises on there site.
    Wouldn't want to put money on that, would you? Think Fenway and the mods would squash an advertiser for using Hitler? And they're "Who we are" reads just like something from Stormfront. They've changed their tactics over the years, but the message is still the same.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Wouldn't want to put money on that, would you? Think Fenway and the mods would squash an advertiser for using Hitler? And they're "Who we are" reads just like something from Stormfront. They've changed their tactics over the years, but the message is still the same.

It wasnt that long ago where there was a big uproar that Front site was on the top banner on Ingo. Fennway said it would be gone on monday....guess what stayed up for a few months after that. From that it told me that they dont control the adds.:dunno:

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon

There are members here who have Swastikas, Images of Nazis and likenesses of Hitler as their avatars. Does that make them or this site White Supremacists?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    It's the source. They're obviously a white power based group, just without the in your face swastikas and such. This is just the new breed, but the same old message.

:popcorn:

Liberals believe Tea parties are nothing but Racist conventions.

Arizona is the new Nazi Germany.

They refuse to look at the issues. AG: Holder denounced the AZ bill, without even reading it.

As I said brother, I will always respect your opinion. First it's supremacism, then it's power; Yet they dont advocate either, but report news that concerns White people.

Public Servant, I saw what was being said... Aside from the fatherland spiff, the other stuff I didnt see until I visited another site.

No arguement there brother

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    There are members here who have Swastikas, Images of Nazis and likenesses of Hitler as their avatars. Does that make them or this site White Supremacists?

You know, that is a interesting point. I've seen afew of them on here.

Jerrell (As in supermans father? :rockwoot:)

p.s. The swastika is a Sun wheel symbol. The Sun Cross descends from that symbol, from which we have the Christian Cross. just some fyi, nothing more.

astragoth

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    I've seen that video. Its a perfect example of what multi-culturalism is, Genocide.
    This is the future your children will have to endure unless we take our countries back.

astragoth

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Care to expand?
    Sure. Multi-culturalism is genocide. No one is suggesting that we flood Africa with millions
    of non Africans and having them "assimilate." How long before they realized that this wasn't
    a race problem its the final solution to the black problem.
    Only white countries are doing this only white people believe in this its genocide.
    You got my name's reference I'm surprised. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom