• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

kabrown

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2009
    The video would be played 24/7 around the world. Revs Al and Jessie would fly over to help rectify the travesty. The men would be imprisoned for Hate Crimes and new laws would be imposed protecting minorities from such heinous crimes against them. Race will always be played. Some races are just more practiced and skilled at the game. I'm just sayin....

So, you're basically stooping to the level of Al Sharpton. Great job.

Even so, this is so obviously not a hate crime it's laughable. Let's stop and actually think about this for a second. She got punched because she didn't give out her number. I don't know about you, but I've never gone up to a woman that I hated and asked for her number. Men ask women for their numbers because they are attracted to the women, not because they hate them.

So essentially you're saying that this guy hated this girl so much that he wanted to date her.

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon

Even so, this is so obviously not a hate crime it's laughable. Let's stop and actually think about this for a second. She got punched because she didn't give out her number. I don't know about you, but I've never gone up to a woman that I hated and asked for her number. Men ask women for their numbers because they are attracted to the women, not because they hate them.

So essentially you're saying that this guy hated this girl so much that he wanted to date her.

I think the entire situation should arise race questions, whites are under constant attack for being racists, why is it wrong to think they could actually be a victim.

I don't know about you, but I could "be with" a chick I hated, I doubt he wanted to "date" her to begin with - get real. Something tells me his intentions were not a casual wine and dine, am I wrong?

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon

I don't think she is laughing. The only people laughing are the black guys that attacked her. I concur with Misconfig that it had nothing to do with getting her number. How could he decide in a few seconds that he wanted her number? How many women have you attacked for not getting their number? The number was a ploy to get close or initiate the attack. I'm not stooping to anyones level. I'm stating things as I, and many other realist, see them. The reality is that minorities have been lead to believe that they are entitled to special treatment by governments and they face little if any consequences if they use race as an excuse. I don't know where you live but I can see it almost every day and I think most ppl would see it too if they just opened their eyes.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    You would probably say she was playing the race card.

because theres about a 90% chance that she or her posse would play it.
    it still wouldnt make the attack right.

i dont care if your barney the purple freekin dinosaur. if you hit me or mine, your azz is grass! period. and anyone who hungry while im serving dinner can come get something to eat too!! when i open the can of whoop azz, i make sure it stays open till everyone is full! :rockwoot:

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I concur with Misconfig that it had nothing to do with getting her number. How could he decide in a few seconds that he wanted her number?

Sounds about right. We don't know how long he was hollering at her during her approach...or if they'd crossed paths a few times before that. Either way, it's clear that when this segment of video starts, he's already been attempting to engage her.

kabrown

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2009
    I think the entire situation should arise race questions, whites are under constant attack for being racists, why is it wrong to think they could actually be a victim.

I don't know about you, but I could "be with" a chick I hated, I doubt he wanted to "date" her to begin with - get real. Something tells me his intentions were not a casual wine and dine, am I wrong?

So, the simple fact that the parties are of different races should automatically give rise to claims of racism? If you think that it's wrong to do so, then why do it? Seems hypocritical to complain about other people unnecessarily making race an issue, then doing it yourself. I was always taught that two wrongs don't make a right.

What do you think his intentions were? He probably wanted to lay her. But he didn't grab her and drag her in an alley, he tried to get her number.

Are you saying you would actually take the time to approach a woman, get her number, call her, then try to convince her to sleep with you, even though you hated her? That's really twisted.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    So, the simple fact that the parties are of different races should automatically give rise to claims of racism? If you think that it's wrong to do so, then why do it? Seems hypocritical to complain about other people unnecessarily making race an issue, then doing it yourself. I was always taught that two wrongs don't make a right.

What do you think his intentions were? He probably wanted to lay her. But he didn't grab her and drag her in an alley, he tried to get her number.

Are you saying you would actually take the time to approach a woman, get her number, call her, then try to convince her to sleep with you, even though you hated her? That's really twisted.

you ever been to a club? you ever notice the difference between the way a black man and a white man pck up chicks? i have. the black mans hands are everywhere but where they should be. sure it happens both ways. but i know that statisticly (based on population of the race) the numbers of black men that dont have respect for women are higher than white men.

Thats not being racist. thats a cultural FACT. you have to realize that there are MAJOR cultural differences between ANY race of people! thats what we are talking about here. culturaly a lot of them have been conditioned to take what doesnt belong to them, and to use violence if wanted. that doesnt mean all of that culture is bad. but it sure tells me to be on guard.

call me racist. i dont give a flying poo poo. im not. i will give anyone the same benefit of the doubt until they prove me otherwise.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Sounds about right. We don't know how long he was hollering at her during her approach...or if they'd crossed paths a few times before that. Either way, it's clear that when this segment of video starts, he's already been attempting to engage her.

I didn't go back and dissect the video since I first saw it last night but I was under the assumption that she had just exited the Mall. Yes they could have crossed paths before. Nonetheless she was attacked by a group of black males that thought it was an amusing and ok thing to do. Again I didn't seek out this video from a Supremest Site, I think it was linked to the Schwartenegger Ammo Bill article I was reading. I don't condone racist thinking but it is obviously a part of our daily lives. Some people thrive on it and others suffer from it.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    And now INGO has 2 permanent links to a white supremacist site on it. Yeah, there's no way that'll ever show up in Google....

Look, I didn't mean to start a race war here. I read an article and watched a video and was disgusted by it. I have seen others post things here and thought it would be something people might want to know about. I'm not that computer savvy and try to be careful as to what links I open up or read. I'm sorry if I made an error here. I'm not sorry about my remarks and will stand by them. There is a great deal of discrimination in this country but unfortunately I think it's 180 from what most think it is.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    It is very sad to watch. It looks like the source page that JetGirl referred to says the young gentlemen were from Mali.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    you ever been to a club? you ever notice the difference between the way a black man and a white man pck up chicks? i have. the black mans hands are everywhere but where they should be. sure it happens both ways. but i know that statisticly (based on population of the race) the numbers of black men that dont have respect for women are higher than white men.
    Please quote where you found these statistics?

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    it doesnt matter about the links. if someone wants to discredit a good person, they will lie anyways. anymore its getting to be if your white and drive a pickup truck your a racist. if you have a gun on top of that then your a right wing militia leader.

dont forget what the british said and did to our founders to try and discredit them and sway popular opinion. History repeats itself for a reason. but in the end i believe the truth will always prevail. yes you might be jailed or tortured or executed first, but in the end your name will be vindicated if you do whats right.

kabrown

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2009

Thats not being racist. thats a cultural FACT. you have to realize that there are MAJOR cultural differences between ANY race of people! thats what we are talking about here. culturaly a lot of them have been conditioned to take what doesnt belong to them, and to use violence if wanted. that doesnt mean all of that culture is bad. but it sure tells me to be on guard.

call me racist. i dont give a flying poo poo. im not. i will give anyone the same benefit of the doubt until they prove me otherwise.

First off, I suggest you hang out with a higher class of black men.

Second, if, as you say, black men are aggressive towards women in general, then that actually goes to show that the men in this instance weren't treating the girl any differently because she was white. Your assertions tend to show that this was not a racist incident, just an instance of men acting boorishly toward women. You have a better argument claiming that they were sexist than you do racist.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East

Second, if, as you say, black men are aggressive towards women in general, then that actually goes to show that the men in this instance weren't treating the girl any differently because she was white. Your assertions tend to show that this was not a racist incident, just an instance of men acting boorishly toward women. You have a better argument claiming that they were sexist than you do racist.

i think you see my point but you didnt realize it. No, i do not think this was racist incident. i think it was based on a learned cultural difference. it wouldnt have made a difference if they were black or white here.

and for the record if someone is my friend i dont care what their skin color is. it makes no difference because if i continualy hang with them then i know they are honest and share my same values, and sense of Honor and integrity.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon

I'm curious as to why you have no name or other info on your Statistics? You have 58 post and 3 are gun related with all the rest being pretty much political etc. Most ppl on here have at least a name or location and post more gun related posts. Just curious.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Look, I didn't mean to start a race war here. I read an article and watched a video and was disgusted by it. I have seen others post things here and thought it would be something people might want to know about. I'm not that computer savvy and try to be careful as to what links I open up or read. I'm sorry if I made an error here. I'm not sorry about my remarks and will stand by them. There is a great deal of discrimination in this country but unfortunately I think it's 180 from what most think it is.
    Meh. It's not your fault where the video/news/article is hosted.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    well part of it is real life experience.

you want your club to be nice and not have weekly shootings then enforce a dress code of no baggy cloths, no gang flags, no hats, etc. gues what you will find?????? your club will look 98% WHITE. is that racist?? nope its fact based on experience.
    So...what you're saying is white men don't wear baggy clothes, belong to gangs or wear their hats backwards?

For the record...but I don't have stats to back it up, just personal experience...I'd be willing to bet I've seen many more white guys arrested for domestic battery than black men. The same goes for child molesters.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom