• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ghunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    nap-town
    What those sorry excuses for men (regardless of color) did is the big issue here. Any male who would arbitrarily attack a woman doesn't deserve to be called a man. The fact that it was a third world guy punching on a first world girl is another story.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    What those sorry excuses for men (regardless of color) did is the big issue here. Any male who would arbitrarily attack a woman doesn't deserve to be called a man. The fact that it was a third world guy punching on a first world girl is another story.
    You're correct. It should be the issue...but it's not. Had it been a white guy hitting a white woman the video or thread wouldn't even be here.

I wouldn't scream "hate crime" unless the black guy was yelling "kill whitey" when he punched her...or vice versa if it was a white guy doing the punching.

The video should have simply been titled..."In France they punch women."

Last edited:

kabrown

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2009
    i think you see my point but you didnt realize it. No, i do not think this was racist incident. i think it was based on a learned cultural difference.

and for the record if someone is my friend i dont care what their skin color is. it makes no difference because if i continualy hang with them then i know they are honest and share my same values, and sense of Honor and integrity.

The entire tone of this thread centered on racism, so I was interpreting your words in that context. I agree that many African cultures do not respect the rights of women, and I think this incident was probably the result of that mindset. I am not trying to defend what these men did in any way, shape, or form. I find what they did to be despicable. My comments were directed at making this an issue of racism.

Also, I am not attacking you personally. I simply think that you are drawing your conclusions based on interactions with people from a lower socioeconomic group.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    So...what you're saying is white men don't wear baggy clothes, belong to gangs or wear their hats backwards?

For the record...but I don't have stats to back it up, just personal experience...I'd be willing to bet I've seen many more white guys arrested for domestic battery than black men. The same goes for child molesters.

well i dont dispute what you have seen or havent. if you say it then i will give you the bennefit of the doubt.

to be statisticly accurate you would have to take the demographics of the area into consideration. also you would have to average the black versus white population and then the number of each arrested. there are overall in the U.S. more whites, so obviously there will be more white arrest. but when you factor in what percentage of the white vs pecentage of the black populations are arrested, then you will see crime is higher among blacks.

im not a mathmetician, but this has been done by people who are and shows it to be true

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    For the record...but I don't have stats to back it up, just personal experience...I'd be willing to bet I've seen many more white guys arrested for domestic battery than black men. The same goes for child molesters.

Don't forget serial killer. We are well known for our expertise in that area as well.

kabrown

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2009
    I'm curious as to why you have no name or other info on your Statistics? You have 58 post and 3 are gun related with all the rest being pretty much political etc. Most ppl on here have at least a name or location and post more gun related posts. Just curious.

1) As a general rule, I don't put much personal information about myself on the Internet. Some people live their lives on Facebook for the world to see. That's their choice, I chose differently.

2) Most of my comments have been about political/legal topics, because I am most familiar with those and feel I can add value to the conversation. I mostly read the topics about guns so that I may increase my knowledge. I usually don't comment on them because I don't feel I am competent enough to contribute in a substantive way.

Any more questions?

Armed Eastsider

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    well i dont dispute what you have seen or havent. if you say it then i will give you the bennefit of the doubt.

to be statisticly accurate you would have to take the demographics of the area into consideration. also you would have to average the black versus white population and then the number of each arrested. there are overall in the U.S. more whites, so obviously there will be more white arrest. but when you factor in what percentage of the white vs pecentage of the black populations are arrested, then you will see crime is higher among blacks.

im not a mathmetician, but this has been done by people who are and shows it to be true

You will always get the people afraid to be labeled racist who will deny all of this even though it is true. Black americans have some serious issues and arent taking any steps toward solving them.

I am not saying 100% of black people are bad, some of the nicest people I know are black, but many upstanding black citizens will even admit that blacks in america have these issues (high crime rate, low test scores, fatherless babies etc)

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The entire tone of this thread centered on racism, so I was interpreting your words in that context. I agree that many African cultures do not respect the rights of women, and I think this incident was probably the result of that mindset. I am not trying to defend what these men did in any way, shape, or form. I find what they did to be despicable. My comments were directed at making this an issue of racism.

I was trying to suggest that color had nothing to do with it by pointing out the original site said the guy was from Mali which is 90% a certain religion with a poor track record on women issues.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I simply think that you are drawing your conclusions based on interactions with people from a lower socioeconomic group.

i didnt feel attacked, no hard feelings. we are just engauging in adult discusion.

the above part of your quote brings up another good point. the fact that a lower social and economic class of people (slaves) were just thrown into society after the civil war, was a big mistake in my opinion. you cannot take a group of people who have been oppressed (any group, even kids) and just throw them into the world with no restrictions in an instant then your asking for trouble.

the english and african slave traders, took a group of tribal people who lived like animals, and then they threw them into a world of civilization and domestication, and then expected them to just fit in when they were freed. theres no way its impossible for this to work.
    also the world countries are a form of neccessary segregation anyways. this is evident by the way some countries are poor and 3rd world, versus some countries that are superpowers. the respective contries and their people have earned the titles they hold for a reason. many of the africans brought here were supposed to die in africa, and thus controling their population on the world and in their own environment.

its the same as when we feed and help poor people all over the world and then the population booms uncontrolably. we arent allowing nature to run its natural coarse.

same with these idiot scientist who wanna bring back the dinosaurs. theres a reason they are all dead. THEY WOULD FREEKING EAT PEOPLE!!!

ok im bouncing out of this thread. if anyone wants to continue to debate ill be happy to talk via PM

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    1) As a general rule, I don't put much personal information about myself on the Internet. Some people live their lives on Facebook for the world to see. That's their choice, I chose differently.

2) Most of my comments have been about political/legal topics, because I am most familiar with those and feel I can add value to the conversation. I mostly read the topics about guns so that I may increase my knowledge. I usually don't comment on them because I don't feel I am competent enough to contribute in a substantive way.

Any more questions?

Neh, I see where you're coming from now.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    You will always get the people afraid to be labeled racist who will deny all of this even though it is true. Black americans have some serious issues and arent taking any steps toward solving them.

I am not saying 100% of black people are bad, some of the nicest people I know are black, but many upstanding black citizens will even admit that blacks in america have these issues (high crime rate, low test scores, fatherless babies etc)

+1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    Observations and opinions from NHV.

I didnt personally know this video was hosted by a "White supremacist" website; Of which I will give my opinion in the post preceeding this one.

But alas, WHO CARES? Serious, a White women was beat by 2 black men, while 1 one filmed with obvious love for what his friends were doing.
    This kind of crap ALWAYS happens, and usually it's never caught on tape.

This is a race issue. When over 40,000 White women are raped in America by a Black, and yet less than 10 to 0 reports of White on Black rape occur, it is an issue of racism but against Whites. FBI reported that statistic.

Seriel killers are usually White, expat? :laugh: Logic dictates otherwise.
    The numerous black gang members who engage in violent behavior might suggest otherwise. The ones who in engage in 'cleaning house', body found yet no suspect.

And child molesters are usually White, too? :popcorn:

I didnt know that. I would think the people who engage in criminal behavior, with no regard for anyone else would take that cake, too.
    But I guess someone has to draw the line somewhere; despite massive under-age sex & "Pimpin".

With that said, I must be fair. Not all Black people condone, desire or advocate for such 'cultural norms' but a sad fact is, many do. When you dont attempt to stop the problem, then you are just as guilty when you know it goes on.
    Now, obviously not all White people are good, but for the better part, I'd take a trip to Europe before I would South America, the middle east or China, simply because comparatively speaking, one has standards, and one Im most likely to be some kind of victim.

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    Just watched the video. We need to invite these gentlemen to the US next year and tell them they should try this technique on the defenseless white women at the 1500.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    From the About us section, it reads as follows. I may interject my own opinion on this site as Promised.

Newsnet14 is an online resource for people of European descent around the world.

Online news resource for people of Euro descent is now White supremacism? :popcorn:

We are devoted to bringing you news that the mainstream media feels isn’t newsworthy. Today, many stories remain hidden only being reported in local areas, when they really deserve international attention. It is our duty to shine a light on these issues and let the mainstream media know that they cannot hide the facts.

Unfortunately, they are correct. Our media has an agenda, and as well it's all we could expect. Just as this website and the news reporting Websites all have agendas.

I suppose what will set this one apart is they're ability to tie in international news without the liberal "PC" crap that is so perverted throughout our media.

The places we call home are no longer “our” nations. These people who decide our fate, these “elected officials” are put there not by you or me, but by Zionist media mongers.

The first sentence many dont understand fairly well. "OUR Nation" included the continent of Europe, Austerialia, South Africa, America and Canada.

All of these are being flooded by those who dont wish to assimiliate, carry a culture which is completely different, including religion.
    We see it clear as day with the illegal immigrant problem in America, in Europe it's Muslims and asylum seekers, who are granted free roam with no dues to the Host Nation.

Secondly, our "elected officials" have proven time and time again, they're disregard for The People. So really, that isnt a lie by any stretch, Im guessing :dunno:

And lastly, there isnt much to say about Zionism, other than a historian or Christian might object.

Nazi Germany was accused of Killing millions.
    Isreal is accused of killing millions
    Jewish Isrealis say they must have a land to preserve they're existance without being attacked.
    Nazi Germany said they had to have they're own land to preserve the German Identity.

My point isnt to disagree with Zionism, everyone is entitled to preserving they're existance, am I right or am I right :rockwoot: Even Jews.
    However, I draw the line in the sand, when a White man says or desires exactly what Zionist jews do, and are attacked for it.

Why is it demonized to be Pro-White? Why are Whites only supposed to be Pro-Multiculturalist, Pro-Diversity? But most importantly, why in OUR Nations?:patriot:

They are leading our people to a path of extinction, and we cannot allow this to succeed. The European race makes up only 2% of the world population, and at the current rate we will be extinct in only 5 generations. Our enemies know this, and continue to bombard us with the same anti European propaganda, designed to proliferate guilt and self hatred on a daily basis.

Im not exactly positive of the percentage given out. I think it's wrong. Last I checked, Those of European descent make up only between 9% to 14%, which is down from the 1930's when those of Euro descent made up 27% to 35%. Simple fact is, the big White Christian families are no more. Most White couples only have 1-2 kids IF ANY. In America, Mexicans pump out easily 10 children, black people 4-6.
    In Asia, I dont think they ever stop :laugh: Africa is experiencing a population boom, despite all the genocide going on there.:n00b:

Nonetheless, it's a fact that in Paris, France, 54% of all new babies are Black; all of the parents are Asylum seekers/immigrants who are doing zero help France. Pay attention to the problem, they are very similar to American problems.

Guilt for a slanted version of history, and self hatred, because of that guilt from a slanted version of history, taught by teachers who are influenced by Communist pigs.

We must all realize is that Our Race is Our Nation. European Americans have more in common with a Swede living in Stockholm, or an Italian living in Venice, when it comes to morals, and culture than they do with the African American, or Mexican living next door.

Sadly, it is true. I can look at Compton California, Inner city Indpls, bronx Ny, ghettos of Europe, Canada and see the exact same life standards found in Africa, minus THE (white) man footing the entitlement bill.
    Similarly, I can look at majority mexican areas, and see the exact samething in South America.

The most important thing we have is the one thing that most dare not say they love, Their Race! In reality the only thing worth fighting for is the existence of that, your race. It is after all Natures way. While we wish no ill will to others, It is un-natural to make us care or work to promote any races survival other than our own. You wouldn’t see lions working hard to make sure the hyenas are fed would you? Of course not because nature doesn’t work that way, yet our governments and the media want us to do just that. Ensure the comfort and survival of aliens, while we go extinct!

:laugh: Lions working hard to feed hyenas.

The goal of this site is to ensure our people have all the facts available on issues that affect our race. We encourage you to read and learn from every source possible, both our side and the opposition. After all you can’t make an educated decision without knowing all the facts.

I see nothing wrong with learning. I am a student of life, and I desire to learn all that I can.

Above all we believe that EVERY race has the right to self determination, EVEN OURS!

-NN14

This goes back to what I was saying earlier. Concerning Jews, they have the God given right to self determination, as do Whites, Blacks, Amerindians and Asians.

But the only one being infringed upon, EVERYWHERE is people who are White.

I dont wish to be hypocrite, which is why this is my belief.

====================================

With that said, I saw NOTHING supremacism, aside from a Fatherland/Fathers day shirt.
    I do see abunch of exposure of crimes and news, which not only Europeans should be concerned about, but everyone else, too. I saw no messages about enslaving all other races, ruling all other races etc.

BTW, I have noticed that different messages come up, when you return to said site.

In my closing opinion on this site, Supremacist or not, it's reporting local news at the international level.

I say, dont hate the messenger, they are only reporting (IMO)

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Yeah and the ads for Aryan based clothes aren't indicative of a particular mindset, either. Maybe sites like that are you cup of tea, but I'll steer clear of what's an obvious Supremacist site.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Yeah and the ads for Aryan based clothes aren't indicative of a particular mindset, either. Maybe sites like that are you cup of tea, but I'll steer clear of what's an obvious Supremacist site.

Is that like the adds for Airsoft on INGO.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom