• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    They all protected Hunter until the DC mafia wanted Joe out, Jill said no. This is just more pressure on Joe to drop out of race he can’t win. This is all democrats doing this, this has nothing to do with justice. Don’t take the bait. Democrats been planning over a year to put Newsome in later this summer when Biden bows out of race due to family or health matters.

It’s his last chance otherwise they will have to kill Joe.

Then they have to decide on Trump, if they can’t pollute the election to win they will have to take him out also. If he doesn’t die they will have to get the FBI and CIA to steal the election again.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Guilty, guilty and guilty.

Oh and- Shall not be infringed!
    The two things can exist at once. Getting the non-violent felons as prohibited possessors declared unconstitutional by a Biden… is a win-win.

All the pro-2A organizations throw in with the case… AWESOME!!

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I'm gonna guess guilty on all counts

You seen the news?
    No guessing at all.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Excellent verdict! He lied on the 4473 and now must face the consequence! Sleepy Joe must be having a breakdown seeing his own son facing possible prison time because he broke law vis-a-vis the first step on background checks so beloved by the Democrats.
    Then on top of the verdict will come an appeal arguing the whole prosecution was a violation of the Second Amendment. The democrats and anti-gunners will have their hair on fire with that!

gassprint1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    Excellent verdict! He lied on the 4473 and now must face the consequence! Sleepy Joe must be having a breakdown seeing his own son facing possible prison time because he broke law vis-a-vis the first step on background checks so beloved by the Democrats.
    Then on top of the verdict will come an appeal arguing the whole prosecution was a violation of the Second Amendment. The democrats and anti-gunners will have their hair on fire with that!
    Funniest thing yet, joe is supposed to speak at a gun control thing today. Lets see how much bs he says at that event!!

Knights1776

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2024
    Idaho
    They all protected Hunter until the DC mafia wanted Joe out, Jill said no. This is just more pressure on Joe to drop out of race he can’t win. This is all democrats doing this, this has nothing to do with justice. Don’t take the bait. Democrats been planning over a year to put Newsome in later this summer when Biden bows out of race due to family or health matters.

It’s his last chance otherwise they will have to kill Joe.

Then they have to decide on Trump, if they can’t pollute the election to win they will have to take him out also. If he doesn’t die they will have to get the FBI and CIA to steal the election again.

I don't think Newscum will do better than Biden. California is a mess.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Funniest thing yet, joe is supposed to speak at a gun control thing today. Lets see how much bs he says at that event!!
    He’ll be yelling BAN ASSAULT WEAPONS since Hunter lied on a 4473.

Slow Joe will have to pardon him now or US v Biden will overturn the GCA of 68

gassprint1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    To be honest I didn't think a leftist jury would convict the son of their leader.
    This is why i initially said it was a setup. CNN was pretty much predicting my thoughts and then changed their whole tune after the verdict. I flipped from fox after verdict to cnn to see what hogwash they would spew..surprised it wasn't as bad as it normally is..

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    To be honest I didn't think a leftist jury would convict the son of their leader.

Sacrificial lamb, convicted in name only to show our system is "fair".
    Pardon and/or minor fine. Absolutely no jail.
    Far easier to deal with that minor fallout than let him walk scott-free so shortly after the President Trump show trial.

Top Bottom