• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    Nope, could have been a drop spot. You know for later pick up. Apparently it was where cameras couldn’t see.

I'm not sure I understand the drift of your reply.
    I was responding to @DoggyDaddy , who stated that all of Hunter's illicit acts occurred before Bidiot became President.
    Yet a bag of coke was found in a secure area of the White House during Brandon's tenancy.
    Occam's razor says the person who owns it is the person who had unfettered access, wouldn't be searched, wouldn't be under constant close scrutiny, was there that day, and had a coke habit.
    Also the person whom the SS and FBI would cover for, tamper with or delete evidence for, pretend they couldn't get prints off a plastic bag for (forensics 101, lab techs are laughing the world over) and generally make buffoons of themselves for.
    That person is Hunter Biden.

They wouldn't go through any of these shenanigans for a WH staffer.

ps. There is nowhere in the White House not covered by cameras. The lawman just lied.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I was responding to @DoggyDaddy , who stated that all of Hunter's illicit acts occurred before Bidiot became President.
    Yet a bag of coke was found in a secure area of the White House during Brandon's tenancy.
    Occam's razor says the person who owns it is the person who had unfettered access, wouldn't be searched, wouldn't be under constant close scrutiny, was there that day, and had a coke habit.
    Also the person whom the SS and FBI would cover for, tamper with or delete evidence for, pretend they couldn't get prints off a plastic bag for (forensics 101, lab techs are laughing the world over) and generally make buffoons of themselves for.

ps. There is nowhere in the White House not covered by cameras. The lawman just lied.
    Just to clarify, I was saying that the charges were for things that happened before Biden became president. He wasn't charged with the coke in the Whitehouse.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Amazing how the same guy who let the statute of limitations run out on the worst of the worst tax evasion, and was behind the "immunity for life/unprecedented diversion agreement deal" that fell apart when the judge actually read it and asked questions... is saying that no one is above the law.

And the IRS whistleblowers are being sued for being whistleblowers...

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Amazing how the same guy who let the statute of limitations run out on the worst of the worst tax evasion, and was behind the "immunity for life/unprecedented diversion agreement deal" that fell apart when the judge actually read it and asked questions... is saying that no one is above the law.

And the IRS whistleblowers are being sued for being whistleblowers...
    Did you happen to see now much he had to pay for his bond? Or was he bond free in this case?

I couldn't find anything about him paying bail money.

Mij

Permaplinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans

OK, got it now. And I must have been a moron for not realizing the media was not truthful about the cameras. Makes more sense when I look at it from that perspective. Much more sense.
    :ugh:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

View attachment 358764

The octogenarian pledged last week in France he would not pardon Hunter. He has not, however, spoken about whether he would deliver a commutation.

We can believe a pledge from bidet, not joking!

A. hunter walks free with a pardon if bidet wins, bidet wouldn't have to worry about reelection.
    B. hunter walks if President Trump gets elected the 3rd time, bidet's going to pardon him on the way out of the door.

Nothing to lose either way, they are not going to be worried about looking like hypocrites now, it's how they conduct themselves normally.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    We can believe a pledge from bidet, not joking!

A. hunter walks free with a pardon if bidet wins, bidet wouldn't have to worry about reelection.
    B. hunter walks if President Trump gets elected the 3rd time, bidet's going to pardon him on the way out of the door.

Nothing to lose either way, they are not going to be worried about looking like hypocrites now, it's how they conduct themselves normally.
    Pretty close to what I was thinking. Hunter gets sentenced to prison time. Biden says he won't pardon him. Day after the election pardon is signed.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    I wonder what the legal bill has been for his defense and who is paying?
    Abbe Lowell alone reportedly costs $1200 per billable hour. That's about three to four times as much as one would pay a common run-of-the mill defense attorney for a run-of-the-mill lower level felony. Call your lawyer on the phone and the meter starts ticking at 1/10th hour increments. They also charge for every page of every document copied and printed, and every document filed with the court, including e-filings.

My Ex had to learn this one the hard way during the divorce. When we were asked what our attorney fees were in court, hers was staggering. The shocked reaction from judge was quite visible. Her att'y #1 had withdrawn for lack of being paid; had to find a second one willing to take her on. I had to pay a small token amount of it -- emphasis on small token -- and she was pissed.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    I think some Billionaire from CA has been subsidizing him for some reason.
    My brother told me on the phone that his Daddy Morebux, Kevin Morris, is tapped out on what he's willing to pay. He was the dude sitting next to Hunter when they crashed the House Hearing and sat in the gallery. Billionaires aren't Billionaires in liquid assets. Still looking for more info on it to confirm or deny.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Hmm that didn’t take long.

Optics of that not as bad as a Pardon, but not by much. I predict nothing will be done until after Nov 5th when the election, one way or the other, is a Done Deal. After that, Daddy Biden can't suffer any real political backlash other than screaming and shouting. Even if reelected, he can only be touched by House Impeachment and Senate Conviction. Lame duck Presidents have frequently issued midnight Commutations and Pardons on their last day in office, and not just Democrats.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    My brother told me on the phone that his Daddy Morebux, Kevin Morris, is tapped out on what he's willing to pay. He was the dude sitting next to Hunter when they crashed the House Hearing and sat in the gallery. Billionaires aren't Billionaires in liquid assets. Still looking for more info on it to confirm or deny.
    Just to review: Kevin Morris is the guy who looks like Nick Nolte playing a used car salesman/drug dealer.

1718229635203.jpeg

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    Optics of that not as bad as a Pardon, but not by much. I predict nothing will be done until after Nov 5th when the election, one way or the other, is a Done Deal. After that, Daddy Biden can't suffer any real political backlash other than screaming and shouting. Even if reelected, he can only be touched by House Impeachment and Senate Conviction. Lame duck Presidents have frequently issued midnight Commutations and Pardons on their last day in office, and not just Democrats.

Unless Trump wins, and with a proper DOJ, (and the laptop, which the FBI has now sworn is authentic and untampered with) lets loose a few Special Prosecutors, just for $h!+$ and giggles. Things could get interesting.
    This is something Trump should have done on his way out the door, as subsequent administrations cannot fire, or interfere with, such appointees.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Sentencing most likely won't happen until Oct. if he gets prison time I'm betting he asks for time to "get his affairs in order". Which will most likely move the date he will have to report until after the election.

Which is why I'm a bit surprised they said that commutation was possible.

Top Bottom