Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    My Take On This Trial:
    • I want Hunter found GUILTY of all charges
    • I want Hunter sentenced to at least 3-5 year hard time in Federal Prison + $250k Fine
    • I want Hunter's legal team to be FORCED into mounting a 2A challenge to his conviction
    • I want Hunter's Father FORCED to defend the law, and to uphold his son's conviction
    • I want Hunter's Father to be intensely PRESSURED to issue a Pardon for his son
    This is the kind of Karma Biden, along with his West Wing Minions, DOJ Garland, and ATF Dettelbach must be subjected to. This is the kind of Karma I want to rip Biden's family apart at the seams: father from son, and both from his wife. Hunter's father pardoning his son after what his administration has done to Trump would be political suicide. They've brought this on themselves and I want it to come home to roost on them all.

I believe the law will be eventually overturned, but I want the Biden Clan suffering maximum pain in the process. If you've guessed I've got no love lost for the extended Biden Clan, you've guessed correctly. I absolutely despise them all.
    Tell us how you really feel! ;)

Willie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Warrick County
    Slap on the wrist incoming...

He skated on the biggies. The DOJ allowed the Statute of Limitations to run out on his early tax problems. That was HUGE. I can tell you for a fact that the IRS will not allow that to knowingly happen. If it's close to running out the IRS will inform you that you need to sign an extension. If you don't sign then they will tax/punish you as they see fit and you will NOT have the ability to appeal. That happened to a person that I am close to. The gun conviction is small potatoes to what he and Joey B have done.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Slap on the wrist incoming...

He skated on the biggies. The DOJ allowed the Statute of Limitations to run out on his early tax problems. That was HUGE. I can tell you for a fact that the IRS will not allow that to knowingly happen. If it's close to running out the IRS will inform you that you need to sign an extension. If you don't sign then they will tax/punish you as they see fit and you will NOT have the ability to appeal. That happened to a person that I am close to. The gun conviction is small potatoes to what he and Joey B have done.
    He's still facing the tax charges.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

This is awkward!
    Man, thinking about a mag that holds 200 rounds of anything centerfire just makes my back hurt...

It’s time once again, to do what I did when I was a senator: ban assault weapons," Biden said, to large cheers from the crowd. "Who, in God’s name, needs a magazine which can hold 200 shells
    But the answer is me...

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    My take is that way back when the right of the people to keep and bear arms was not infringed upon, I believe the first government looked at felons as people who gave up their rights. If that was so, then banning felons from firearm ownership today does fit the founders idea of "shall not be infringed".

Again, my take and I am not afraid to admit that I have been wrong in the past.
    But did the felons give up their rights? Again the government doesn’t have the ability to remove rights per the constitution, so a felon would have to publicly state they forfeit their right and I would believe that would be required on each and every case.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    My take is that way back when the right of the people to keep and bear arms was not infringed upon, I believe the first government looked at felons as people who gave up their rights. If that was so, then banning felons from firearm ownership today does fit the founders idea of "shall not be infringed".

Again, my take and I am not afraid to admit that I have been wrong in the past.

I see where you're going, but remember, in the days of the founders, violent felons (murder, armed robbery, horse thievery, etc.) were executed. No worries of retention of rights, because they were denied retention of life. Non-violent felons would do their time and then return to society, to (hopefully) once again be productive citizens and reclaim their rights.

Top Bottom