• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OutdoorDad

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2015
    Indianapolis
    If he broke the law... the same law to which we are subjected, then he should answer for that. We don't have to like the law, but if it's going to be there, then it should be enforced equally, regardless of one's last name or political affiliation. Capiche?
    Capiche? Hell yes. That's my point.
    Happy to have everyone on the same page with me. But it does seem odd that Hunter is the one that has unified us.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Capiche? Hell yes. That's my point.
    Happy to have everyone on the same page with me. But it does seem odd that Hunter is the one that has unified us.
    It doesn't seem like that's your point. It seems like you want to defend him and cloak that defense behind the 2A issue. Perhaps I'm mistaken, but that's the way it comes across.

OutdoorDad

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2015
    Indianapolis
    If unjust laws are to be enforced, then they should be enforced most strictly against those violators that advocate for their existence lest those laws continue indefinitely.
    yeah. here we part ways.
    if I'm not opposed to murder, and you are... see. that doesn't even make sense.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    You're in a courtroom with: your wife, your ex-wife, your brother's widow/formerly in sexual relationship, stripper ex-girlfriend. Your $2K/hour lawyer is trying the "he was such a drug addict he didn't know he was lying on the form AND that he lied in text messages like he lied on the 4473" defense.
    So have they slapped his hand and told him not to do that again?
    Has the jury went on their all expenses paid vacations yet?

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Nope. At least I think I'm ok. Don't smell burnt toast (which they tell me to watch out for).
    Until VERY recently, there was a large contingent of 2A absolutists with VERY vocal opinions. I don't think you'll argue that with me.
    And now that Hunter is being charged, they have gone silent. Or so significantly modified their position on the Bill of Rights that it isn't recognizable anymore.
    I'm not asking anyone to change their viewpoint. I doubt I'll change mine. (and its probably not what you presume it is).
    But I WOULD like to know where all the 2A Absolutist went...
    Did I do a better job in asking my question?
    Why would they have to be vocally against the case to have those beliefs?

Personally, I was hoping his defense would challenge the constitutionality of the law and get it declared unconstitutional. That would be some poetic justice there.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    My Take On This Trial:
    • I want Hunter found GUILTY of all charges
    • I want Hunter sentenced to at least 3-5 year hard time in Federal Prison + $250k Fine
    • I want Hunter's legal team to be FORCED into mounting a 2A challenge to his conviction
    • I want Hunter's Father FORCED to defend the law, and to uphold his son's conviction
    • I want Hunter's Father to be intensely PRESSURED to issue a Pardon for his son
    This is the kind of Karma Biden, along with his West Wing Minions, DOJ Garland, and ATF Dettelbach must be subjected to. This is the kind of Karma I want to rip Biden's family apart at the seams: father from son, and both from his wife. Hunter's father pardoning his son after what his administration has done to Trump would be political suicide. They've brought this on themselves and I want it to come home to roost on them all.

I believe the law will be eventually overturned, but I want the Biden Clan suffering maximum pain in the process. If you've guessed I've got no love lost for the extended Biden Clan, you've guessed correctly. I absolutely despise them all.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Verdict reached in Hunter Biden gun trial...

No word yet what it is...

Who wants to place a bet that he gets jail time?

Top Bottom