• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OutdoorDad

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2015
    Indianapolis
    I'm not sure I understand the drift of your reply.
    I was responding to @DoggyDaddy , who stated that all of Hunter's illicit acts occurred before Bidiot became President.
    Yet a bag of coke was found in a secure area of the White House during Brandon's tenancy.
    Occam's razor says the person who owns it is the person who had unfettered access, wouldn't be searched, wouldn't be under constant close scrutiny, was there that day, and had a coke habit.
    Also the person whom the SS and FBI would cover for, tamper with or delete evidence for, pretend they couldn't get prints off a plastic bag for (forensics 101, lab techs are laughing the world over) and generally make buffoons of themselves for.
    That person is Hunter Biden.

They wouldn't go through any of these shenanigans for a WH staffer.

ps. There is nowhere in the White House not covered by cameras. The lawman just lied.

If he does get thrown in for some jail time, he'll have to begin worrying about that 3am visit from hillary.
    Or Bill Barr :-)

Blissm

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2012
    If he gets any time at all, it will be minimal and in plush surroundings, or he'll get probation. Or both.

Attachments

• Alfred E Newman.jpg
      Alfred E Newman.jpg
      62.3 KB · Views: 2

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Biden Inc. will need to get everything cleaned up for the pardon/deals to be finalized before joe leaves office. He's finished in dc, so there's no way clients both foreign and domestic will see him as an earner for the future. Dems are going to brand him will all the failures and corruption of his administration so they can promote kamala as the obama 2.0 savior of the nation.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Biden Inc. will need to get everything cleaned up for the pardon/deals to be finalized before joe leaves office. He's finished in dc, so there's no way clients both foreign and domestic will see him as an earner for the future. Dems are going to brand him will all the failures and corruption of his administration so they can promote kamala as the obama 2.0 savior of the nation.
    Exactly my thoughts. Kamala and the Democrats do NOT want any overt Biden hangovers in the next term.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Exactly my thoughts. Kamala and the Democrats do NOT want any overt Biden hangovers in the next term.

Nearly all traces of biden's administration will go down the memory hole. I do wonder about whoever has actually run the administration for the last 4 years, whether they are part of the kamala coup, or being replaced as well.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

Would never ever wish any health issues on anyone!!! That said, what if Joe wasn't able to grant Hunter a last minute pardon or the like?

Kamala will likely pardon Hunter, after losing the election and becoming the first black female president, when Joe is no longer medically able to preside in Nov/Dec/Jan?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Would never ever wish any health issues on anyone!!! That said, what if Joe wasn't able to grant Hunter a last minute pardon or the like?

Kamala will likely pardon Hunter, after losing the election and becoming the first black female president, when Joe is no longer medically able to preside in Nov/Dec/Jan?

Hunter might be forced to rat out everybody involved to stay out of prison if joe passes on without pardoning him. That lawyer of his I'm sure does not come cheap, so from the view of biden Inc. the sooner this is resolved the better.

Top Bottom