• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Sacrificial lamb, convicted in name only to show our system is "fair".
    Pardon and/or minor fine. Absolutely no jail.
    Far easier to deal with that minor fallout than let him walk scott-free so shortly after the President Trump show trial.
    Or (as I read theorized elsewhere) throw him in jail as a warm up to throwing Trump in jail...unless Joe will voluntarily decide to quit the race.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    If he does get thrown in for some jail time, he'll have to begin worrying about that 3am visit from hillary.

This is the 3 AM visit I would be watching out for.

honey-hush-bogs-diamond.gif

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Just curious…if he’s sentenced to jail or prison… will he still get secret service protection???

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Mij

Permaplinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Reading this thread a few thoughts come to mind.

Who in the **** world sells cocaine to the son of the POTUS.

Why haven’t we heard about an arrest of the moron that sold the trash to Jr.

Does anybody think that Jr. gets his stash from a thug on a street corner?

How’s that whole war on drugs thing going?

Where in the *** **** world were the DEA, and the Secret Service personnel when Jr. bought his drug of choice?

Why is the head of the DEA still the head of the DEA?

How long will it take my descendants to pay off the budgeted money for a whole gov. Department, the DEA?. Not to mention the billions already spent.

And that’s just the hi points, well, along with the whole 2nd A thing.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Reading this thread a few thoughts come to mind.

Who in the **** world sells cocaine to the son of the POTUS.

Why haven’t we heard about an arrest of the moron that sold the trash to Jr.

Does anybody think that Jr. gets his stash from a thug on a street corner?

How’s that whole war on drugs thing going?

Where in the *** **** world were the DEA, and the Secret Service personnel when Jr. bought his drug of choice?

Why is the head of the DEA still the head of the DEA?

How long will it take my descendants to pay off the budgeted money for a whole gov. Department, the DEA?. Not to mention the billions already spent.

And that’s just the hi points, well, along with the whole 2nd A thing.
    Hunter's stuff all took place before Biden became president.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Nope. At least I think I'm ok. Don't smell burnt toast (which they tell me to watch out for).
    Until VERY recently, there was a large contingent of 2A absolutists with VERY vocal opinions. I don't think you'll argue that with me.
    And now that Hunter is being charged, they have gone silent. Or so significantly modified their position on the Bill of Rights that it isn't recognizable anymore.
    I'm not asking anyone to change their viewpoint. I doubt I'll change mine. (and its probably not what you presume it is).
    But I WOULD like to know where all the 2A Absolutist went...
    Did I do a better job in asking my question?
    Shall not be infringed is an absolute, but as it stands today we have laws on the books that SCOTUS has not overturned and they should be applied. I may not agree with them, but until they are removed from the books it is what we have.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Excellent verdict! He lied on the 4473 and now must face the consequence! Sleepy Joe must be having a breakdown seeing his own son facing possible prison time because he broke law vis-a-vis the first step on background checks so beloved by the Democrats.
    Then on top of the verdict will come an appeal arguing the whole prosecution was a violation of the Second Amendment. The democrats and anti-gunners will have their hair on fire with that!
    His sentence should set a precedent for future convictions for others that lie on the 4473.

Mij

Permaplinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Hunter's stuff all took place before Biden became president.
    OK, guess I got caught up in the thread. Forgot that for a moment.

Reguardless he was the VP, or even a congress critter since dirt was new. May change the point a little but not much.

Edit: Guess it could have happened for the short time he was teaching, between Gov. gigs.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana

This is awkward!
    He's demanding increased penalties in the laws his son was just convicted of violating. Karmic.

In other news . . .
    The one conviction that could easily be overturned on a 2A challenge is the Addict/User in Possession conviction. The other two are Perjury convictions. Cannot argue 5th Amendment violation. That's been tried before repeatedly and every time it's shot down. They're voluntary statements. Nobody forcing anyone to buy a firearm. Don't like one of the laws you'd have to lie about? File Federal Civil Suit to have it overturned. It will make wiping out those two Perjury convictions nigh to impossible.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Shall not be infringed is an absolute, but as it stands today we have laws on the books that SCOTUS has not overturned and they should be applied. I may not agree with them, but until they are removed from the books it is what we have.
    My take is that way back when the right of the people to keep and bear arms was not infringed upon, I believe the first government looked at felons as people who gave up their rights. If that was so, then banning felons from firearm ownership today does fit the founders idea of "shall not be infringed".

Again, my take and I am not afraid to admit that I have been wrong in the past.

Reactions: Mij
    Top Bottom