• snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    This is hunters wild party stripper.
    Crack and well I shall refrain.
    I guess when one has unlimited funds for hotels and coke things happen and not all of them are good.

Attachments

• IMG_1045.jpeg
      IMG_1045.jpeg
      66.6 KB · Views: 45

rbhargan

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    IF he is convicted (a very big IF), he will get a slap on the wrist. A fine and perhaps a suspended sentence.

The trial is taking place in Delaware - a VERY Blue State and Biden's home. The fix is in.

That Biden has said he will not pardon his crack-head son shows that the fix is in. If Hunter faced any real prison time, he could just spill the beans on the corruption the Biden family has engaged in and take down his father - provided he wasn't Epstein'ed first.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Jury has been bought. This is a show so they can tell the public that it was all a witch hunt and he will walk.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    This is the person you would want on the board of directors for a large energy company?

This is the family you would want making decisions for all of America?

This is what passes for leadership in dc?

Even as hood ornaments for a dirty machine they are a bad example.

OutdoorDad

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Your "2A absolutist position" does not exempt you from being prosecuted by them.

The dustbin of history is littered with people who thought themselves too proud and too virtuous to use their enemy's weapons to win.
    lack of virtue is now a virtue?
    i can't follow the logical gymnastics

talk plain talk.

OutdoorDad

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2015
    Indianapolis
    This is the person you would want on the board of directors for a large energy company?

This is the family you would want making decisions for all of America?

This is what passes for leadership in dc?

Even as hood ornaments for a dirty machine they are a bad example.
    wait.. the trial is to determine if he is fit to be on the board of directors for a large energy company?
    hope they don't put you and me on trial for that. cause I'm doing life. you?

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    wait.. the trial is to determine if he is fit to be on the board of directors for a large energy company?
    hope they don't put you and me on trial for that. cause I'm doing life. you?
    How did you take it that way? What? No, he apparently is wanted on boards, getting paid exorbitant amounts of money (Ukrainian, ie OURS). Leadeye is simply asking, basically, WTF? WHY THIS GUY? The trial is once again pointing out what a loser this guy is.

2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.5%
    64   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    He is gonna get off with nothing, but other news is that a lot of people in doj,intelligence , and democratic politicians are going to leave the country if TRUMP is elected? Why because they know they are corrupt and are afraid they will be prosecuted!

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    You're in a courtroom with: your wife, your ex-wife, your brother's widow/formerly in sexual relationship, stripper ex-girlfriend. Your $2K/hour lawyer is trying the "he was such a drug addict he didn't know he was lying on the form AND that he lied in text messages like he lied on the 4473" defense.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    You're in a courtroom with: your wife, your ex-wife, your brother's widow/formerly in sexual relationship, stripper ex-girlfriend. Your $2K/hour lawyer is trying the "he was such a drug addict he didn't know he was lying on the form AND that he lied in text messages like he lied on the 4473" defense.
    You left out the part where Daddy visits dead son's widow just before she testifies in the trial.

OutdoorDad

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2015
    Indianapolis
    so no. IM not in a courtroom.
    Which of those is a disqualifier... and did you feel that it was a disqualifier 10 years ago?

OutdoorDad

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2015
    Indianapolis
    WTF is wrong with you? Are you having a stroke? Should we call paramedics?
    Nope. At least I think I'm ok. Don't smell burnt toast (which they tell me to watch out for).
    Until VERY recently, there was a large contingent of 2A absolutists with VERY vocal opinions. I don't think you'll argue that with me.
    And now that Hunter is being charged, they have gone silent. Or so significantly modified their position on the Bill of Rights that it isn't recognizable anymore.
    I'm not asking anyone to change their viewpoint. I doubt I'll change mine. (and its probably not what you presume it is).
    But I WOULD like to know where all the 2A Absolutist went...
    Did I do a better job in asking my question?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Nope. At least I think I'm ok. Don't smell burnt toast (which they tell me to watch out for).
    Until VERY recently, there was a large contingent of 2A absolutists with VERY vocal opinions. I don't think you'll argue that with me.
    And now that Hunter is being charged, they have gone silent. Or so significantly modified their position on the Bill of Rights that it isn't recognizable anymore.
    I'm not asking anyone to change their viewpoint. I doubt I'll change mine. (and its probably not what you presume it is).
    But I WOULD like to know where all the 2A Absolutist went...
    Did I do a better job in asking my question?
    If he broke the law... the same law to which we are subjected, then he should answer for that. We don't have to like the law, but if it's going to be there, then it should be enforced equally, regardless of one's last name or political affiliation. Capiche?

Top Bottom