Fanatical religious terrorist incident Colorado Springs.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    We do know some things about the shooter, so far:

1. He was a loner and a recluse
    2. He had minor run-ins with the law, involving animal cruelty and accusations of being a "peeping tom"
    3. He was registered "unaffiliated" as a voter
    4. He self-identified as a woman

This, so far, has the makings of a run-of-the-mill nutcase.

There remains no evidence disclosed that he targeted (or even injured?) any of the Planned Parenthood clinic staff or patients. But should such evidence come out - or evidence that his motives were anti-abortion in nature - the right, conservatives, Christians, and the Pro-Life movement will come out unequivocally against his actions. So it doesn't bother me one way or the other. I would oppose him, regardless of his motives.

But it is obvious that the OP isn't the only one trying for a Tom Smykowski award. I don't remember Kut's reaction to some of the other incidents, so I won't call his reaction here hypocritical. But a glance at social media will show such hypocrisy, in spades.

Good info, and the more facts that come out about this the more and more it seems to be an unfortunate coincidence that it ended at the PP clinic.

But it won't matter for the left and their agenda, as both ways they "win" with this one.

1) If they can link him with even the slightest possible evidence to being a Christian Conservative, they can then make another stretch and say that it is further evidence of Christian extremism against PP, women's rights, and the progressive agenda.

2) If evidence surfaces in any way that doesn't fit #1 above, they start playing the "its too easy for <mentally ill> people to get guns" game and still push their agenda. It actually would even benefit him if he did in fact claim to be female, as they could probably convince him that his acts of violence were born out of oppression by the Conservatives / Christians never fully recognizing him for who he really self identifies to be.

Last edited:

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    We know he was a loner.
    We know he had disputes with his neighbor.
    We know the neighbor accused him of shooting his own dog with a pellet gun (animal cruelty).
    We know the neighbor thought he was staring at his wife.

OK.

That could be half the guys I know. You'd have to include "occasional drunkenness" to be accurate though.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    We do know some things about the shooter, so far:

1. He was a loner and a recluse
    2. He had minor run-ins with the law, involving animal cruelty and accusations of being a "peeping tom"
    3. He was registered "unaffiliated" as a voter
    4. He self-identified as a woman
    "self-identified"?
    you can say that because some website shows his voter registration (mistakenly? Or not?) marked "female"?
    or do you have other information?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    We know he was a loner.
    We know the neighbor accused him of shooting his own dog with a pellet gun (animal cruelty).

OK.

That could be half the guys I know. You'd have to include "occasional drunkenness" to be accurate though.

...what about passing out anti-anti-Obama pamphlets.

Lol, does that illustrate half the guys you know too? (INGO-ers don't count) ;)

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Look what the Liberal in America FB Page has posted. Of course, the sheep believe it it real... :facepalm:

99Go2WD.jpg

When you see that, reply with the last dozen mass shooters, and their affiliations.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    AFAIK, passing out pamphlets of any sort isn't a crime.

I don't think we have enough on the guy to make any judgement about his motivation today.

It's over, so I'm willing to wait on better research.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Does the response have to be photo shopped too?

I'm sure that could be another post. Maybe along the lines of "How bad to you want this to be true to believe that this is NOT photoshopped? Or something like that.

Most of the shooter's would be affiliated with the left.
    But, enough crazy people, sooner or later there's gonna be one to affiliate with the right.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    We know he was a loner.

OK.

1) I told you that in CONFIDENCE and 2) it is small business Saturday and I am helping out local microbreweries. I say good day.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    AFAIK, passing out pamphlets of any sort isn't a crime.

I don't think we have enough on the guy to make any judgement about his motivation today.

It's over, so I'm willing to wait on better research.

Of course not. BUT it gives us a bit more information on him. It's one piece of a large puzzle.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Of course not. BUT it gives us a bit more information on him. It's one piece of a large puzzle.
    Can you provide me the source of the ascertion made that he was passing out pamphlets. I missed that. Thanks.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    gunman suspected of storming a Planned Parenthood clinic and killing a police officer and two others told the officers who arrested him “no more baby parts,’’ after being taken into custody, according to a law enforcement official.

The attack on the clinic was “definitely politically motivated,’’ the official — who has been briefed on the investigation and spoke on condition of anonymity because it is still unfolding — told The Washington Post.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ned-parenthood-shooting-that-left-three-dead/

Top Bottom