Fanatical religious terrorist incident Colorado Springs.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Look what the Liberal in America FB Page has posted. Of course, the sheep believe it it real... :facepalm:

99Go2WD.jpg

Like I said, like looking in a mirror 15 years in the future.

This is getting spooky.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Quoth my mom earlier today: "Nobody needs an assault rifle." Guess I never should have brought up the Colorado shooting during the ISHAA State Football Championship game. Sigh. At least our Monrovia Bulldogs won the game. I'll try to straighten her out later. As for now, I'd rather she had stuck a knife in me instead (just not in an artery or vital organ).

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I could do with more "obscene access" to my weapons.

This event prompted me to rejoin the NRA. Just a reminder that leftists hate them because they're highly effective in frustrating liberals' dream of disarming us... and while I don't agree with everything the NRA stands for... I don't want to be the one saying I didn't do my part in raising that roadblock just a couple inches higher.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Quoth my mom earlier today: "Nobody needs an assault rifle." Guess I never should have brought up the Colorado shooting during the ISHAA State Football Championship game. Sigh. At least our Monrovia Bulldogs won the game. I'll try to straighten her out later. As for now, if rather she had stuck a knife in me instead (just not in an artery or vital organ).

People say those things, not realizing that they are all over, and that all kinds of people own them.
    They believe the news, that only psychotic killers own them.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I suppose it's the height of bad taste, but I think it's safe to say that regardless of his motivations, Planned Parenthood still has a sizable​ lead in the body count.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Guys I think we lost another INGO member to mass murder:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...5-11e5-8aa0-5d0946560a97_story.html?tid=sm_tw

while others said that he seemed to be delusional and aggressive.

“He said he worked with the government, and everybody was out to get him, and he knew the secrets of the U.S.A. He said, ‘Nobody touch me, because I’ve got enough information to put the whole U.S. of A in danger.’

“He was just always saying, ‘I know the U.S. is trying to kill everybody’ and do this and do that,” said one resident here. “He [said he] was an undercover [agent]. Just craziness. Just pure, right-out craziness all the time.”

Add in some talk about vaccines and DST and that's INGO.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch

I didn't see anything about pamphlets in that article but I read elsewhere he was handing them out last year to a neighbor saying how Obama was hurting the country.

that statement may harm his upcoming insanity defense...

I still haven't seen where he is defined as a conservative other than in your post. Where is that information? Or is that gleaned from the "no more baby parts" comment? If so, what is the liberal policy on the sale of human body parts from aborted babies?

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I suppose it's the height of bad taste, but I think it's safe to say that regardless of his motivations, Planned Parenthood still has a sizable​ lead in the body count.

Reports said no patients were injured. Funny, my pregnant patients I consider To be two patients.

If only there were innocent bystanders in the uterus to be interviewed after an abortionist storms it and slaughters someone. Maybe then we could get somewhere.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom