Fanatical religious terrorist incident Colorado Springs.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I think they said it was an AK-47; so, it could be anything but a muzzle-loading shotgun.
    He probably bought it mail order from a non-licensed gun dealer at a gun show.
    Yep. It had to have been some kind of loophole.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I didn't see anything about pamphlets in that article but I read elsewhere he was handing them out last year to a neighbor saying how Obama was hurting the country.

that statement may harm his upcoming insanity defense...

I still haven't seen where he is defined as a conservative other than in your post. Where is that information? Or is that gleaned from the "no more baby parts" comment? If so, what is the liberal policy on the sale of human body parts from aborted babies?

Yeah, know that I was willing to let BBI's post be the end of it. But if you want to push, I'm game.

Last edited:

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Yeah know, I was willing to let BBI's post be the end of it. But if you want to push, I'm game.

Not pushing, being clear. Where is it? Not challenging, looking for evidence.

being against the sale of aborted baby parts is a conservative/liberal break point? This guy was nuts. That drove his actions, not his belief is being against "baby parts" IMO.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    This thread is pure gold. After some time off I've come to realize it can sometimes be more fun to observe than to participate.

rvDIgrC.gif

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Ideology only matters if it's "them". If it's "us" dig for other factors to show ideology didn't matter. Is that the playbook?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    So you're telling me, that you don't have a hunch or inclination of what probably occurred?

My hunch/inclination: A man who is nuttier than a bucket of cashews did something nutty resulting in the untimely demise of one lawman along with other damage.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You said leans right, and just said that means conservative. I give.

guy is nuts.

Now you're trying to twist words. "Leans right" ain't "right." I know exactly what I wrote, and I constructed my post that way on purpose. If I was completely confident that he was conservative, I would have simply said he was a right winger, not leaning that way.
    But, if you have want to know how I came to my belief. I tell you. However note, individually each trait means nothing, but collectively they give a fairly good idea.
    -Middle aged
    -White
    -Male
    -Gun Owner
    -Anti-abortionist
    -Anti-Obama

Hits a lot of the hallmarks.

Last edited:

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Now you're trying to twist words. "Leans right" ain't "right." I know exactly what I wrote, and I constructed my post that way on purpose. If I was completely completely confident the was conservative, I would have simply said he was a right winger, not leaning that way.
    But, if you have want to know how I came to my belief. I tell you. However note, individually each trait means nothing, but collectively they give a fairly good idea.
    -Middle aged
    -White
    -[STRIKE]Male[/STRIKE] Woman in a Mans Body
    -Gun Owner
    -Anti-abortionist
    -Anti-Obama

Hits a lot of the hallmarks.

FIFY :):

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Ideology only matters if it's "them". If it's "us" dig for other factors to show ideology didn't matter. Is that the playbook?
    Since the last 20-30 of these mass killings were just whack jobs, isn't it more likely than not that this one would be as well? As I recall the overwhelming majority of them actually had some connection to the left, if one wants to look for that sort of thing. But to me, they were just sad people with a severe mental illness.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom