Fanatical religious terrorist incident Colorado Springs.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    So are we accepting that it is probably valid that he said "no more baby parts?" I don't see how given the place this even occurred, that printing that statement is indicative of an agenda... unless you think it is the official who has an agenda, and not the media; notice he gave the specifics of the quote, leaving out the "ramblings."

Sure I'll accept that he said it during a rambling statement. What did he mean by it? Was it a reference to PP selling off parts of infants that they killed, or could it perhaps be that since he identified himself as a woman on his voter registration he was referring to his own baby making parts and wants them removed?

I'll accept it. I'm also noticing nearly every time people seem to report interacting with him it's a stream of non-sensical statements that are hard to understand their connection.

my hyper-religious delusional schizophrenic patients I regard as mentally ill, not religious fanatics. This guy is a member of the mentally ill club, not some political faction.

I can agree with that.

Another thought that occured to me regarding this "safe room" in the PP building...wouldn't it be ironic if this were to also be in one of their abortion rooms?

Per the local president of PP there was no safe room as I posted above.
    Staff workers undergo regular training and drills for emergencies, such as an armed attack. But other than that, she said, there were no dedicated “safe rooms” or special security measures in place.

“It’s built as a health center that has comfortable rooms for patients and good flow for efficiency,” Cowart said.

No, I'm playing the odds.

You mean like the attorney general stating that it was an attack on PP? Which going by the odds of the administration putting out anything correct before all the info (or even most of it) is in, means it most likely has absolutely nothing to do with PP.

Or the odds that it is a dirty cop on the take from the media providing the info?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So, according to the odds you're playing, what is the likely ideological leaning?

Ideology-wise, I'd say it's a good bet he leans right. And some keep harping on his other "ramblings," in which I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's not of the "I like mushrooms and hot sauce in my ice cream" variety. Odds are his ramblings are conservative talking points jumbled together.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Ideology-wise, I'd say it's a good bet he leans right. And some keep harping on his other "ramblings," in which I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's not of the "I like mushrooms and hot sauce in my ice cream" variety. Odds are his ramblings are conservative talking points jumbled together.

Is concern for FBI spying on you conservative?

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon

What sort of conservative ideology do you think might be included in his ramblings? Sovereign Citizen type things? Something else?

(There are things that some people label as right-wing, that aren't. Racism, for example. And extreme anti-NSA/anti-government paranoia. And anarchist beliefs. Etc. I am just curious if we're on the same page with some of the ideological beliefs that you believe lean right.)

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    If I "play the odds" and speculate the perpetrator of a violent crime might fit a certain profile (ethnic, political, ideological, whatever...) I would be ostracized, labeled, and maybe banned... I thought the rule was "No Politics" in the Break Room?

I simply can't understand why so many are spending so much time engaging in speculation. The facts will come out. If you think someone is trolling, starve them to death.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    This thread reminds me ...

“A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.” ~ Winston Churchill

Only one thing is certain ... as long as the accusations and blame get hurled hot and heavy at the pro-life movement early enough, it will not matter what the facts bear out at the end of the investigation. The political points will have been scored. Any corrections or retractions will get buried in Sec D page 9 of the paper ... six months from now.

Actually, they won't report it at all.
    Case in point, the Gabrielle Giffords shooting, with not just the media and the usual bomb-thrower pro-abortionist libs doing their level best to pin the shooting on "conservatives," but even Sheriff Dupnik of the county (Pima) where the shooting took place attempting to do the same.
    When it came out later that the shooter was actually a deranged individual, far more of an anarchist than anything else, there wasn't a single correction, retraction, or apology.
    Craven in the extreme.
    And they wonder why they are so disliked?

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    What sort of conservative ideology do you think might be included in his ramblings? Sovereign Citizen type things? Something else?

(There are things that some people label as right-wing, that aren't. Racism, for example. And extreme anti-NSA/anti-government paranoia. And anarchist beliefs. Etc. I am just curious if we're on the same page with some of the ideological beliefs that you believe lean right.)

That's easy.
    As long as it's behavior or rhetoric that is unattractive, it is defined as "conservative," even when liberals and far leftists are the ones who behave that way or use that rhetoric.

Joe G

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2013
    SE Indiana
    If I "play the odds" and speculate the perpetrator of a violent crime might fit a certain profile (ethnic, political, ideological, whatever...) I would be ostracized, labeled, and maybe banned... I thought the rule was "No Politics" in the Break Room?

Come on now CB. You know it's ok for one side to play that card and get away with it. :rolleyes:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Come on now CB. You know it's ok for one side to play that card and get away with it. :rolleyes:

See, you must be new here. If you've never seen a thread where a criminal commits a crime, and that person is automatically assumed to be on welfare, an Obama supporter, or fatherless.... despite that person not ever saying a single word, you're either new, or not paying attention.
    So begs the question, are the persons that make those assumptions, speaking out of turn, or simply "playing the odds?" I'd appreciate you telling me the difference.
    Do you need cites? I'm confident I can give them to you, in spades.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    See, you must be new here. If you've never seen a thread where a criminal commits a crime, and that person is automatically assumed to be on welfare, an Obama supporter, or fatherless.... despite that person not ever saying a single word, you're either new, or not paying attention.
    So begs the question, are the persons that make those assumptions, speaking out of turn, or simply "playing the odds?" I'd appreciate you telling me the difference.

You have a point.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

You have a point.

That is not how these threads Are supposed to work...

Many of us are good at math....finding least common denominators and all....

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    WTF INGO?

What is the point of all this? What difference do the political views of a murderer make?

If the guy was "conservative" his actions are not justified. Murdering people is not a tenet of the conservative movement, despite what Tumblrinas and SJWs may loudly proclaim.

If the guy was "liberal" his actions are not justified. Murdering people is not a tenet of the liberal movement, despite what anti-choice proponents and Fox News may loudly proclaim.

Conservatives and liberals are concerned with politics. Conservatives and liberals talk, they write editorials, they attempt to pass legislation. People who go around killing other people are murderers.

This guy is a murderer...why are we spending this much time on this guy?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    WTF INGO?

What is the point of all this? What difference do the political views of a murderer make?

If the guy was "conservative" his actions are not justified. Murdering people is not a tenet of the conservative movement, despite what Tumblrinas and SJWs may loudly proclaim.

If the guy was "liberal" his actions are not justified. Murdering people is not a tenet of the liberal movement, despite what anti-choice proponents and Fox News may loudly proclaim.

Conservatives and liberals are concerned with politics. Conservatives and liberals talk, they write editorials, they attempt to pass legislation. People who go around killing other people are murders.

This guy is a murderer...why are we spending this much time on this guy?

There's no nit that should go un-picked.

Top Bottom