Fanatical religious terrorist incident Colorado Springs.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    How many tweets and other social media postings are out there on leftie sites and from self professed lefties talking about how all gun owners should be rounded up and killed?

Political violence overwhelming comes from the left.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I lean extremely far right but there is a [STRIKE]small[/STRIKE] huge part of me that usually hangs to the left. Should I be worried? :dunno:

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    ...what about passing out anti-anti-Obama pamphlets.

Lol, does that illustrate half the guys you know too? (INGO-ers don't count) ;)

At this point, it's obvious that anyone who protests Obama is a right-wing nutcase...and probably a racist, and certainly a good candidate for jail for that alone.
    Just ask the average Obama supporter.

Printcraft, how many on your list were motivated to commit those acts based on their ideology? They very well may have been leftists, but you'll have to make a connection to their crimes with their political affiliations, in order to say that was a motivating factor. In other words, where's the correlation?

Am I the only one startled by the gleeful urge to pin this on conservatives, Republicans, and everyone else you hate about a crime for which the details are early and scant, even as you demand evidence for the motivations of others in earlier mass shootings?
    Is this some kind of symposium on self-contradiction?

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    No matter who commits the atrocity, you can always find somebody further to the left than them, so everyone who does evil can be said to "lean right."

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    How many tweets and other social media postings are out there on leftie sites and from self professed lefties talking about how all gun owners should be rounded up and killed?

Political violence overwhelming comes from the left.

How many tweets etc about violent overthrow of a democratically elected government from the right?

Does it ever get tiresome to keep trying to make villains of people because they disagree with you politically? Not directed at you personally. There's a whole industry behind it these days.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    At this point, it's obvious that anyone who protests Obama is a right-wing nutcase...and probably a racist, and certainly a good candidate for jail for that alone.
    Just ask the average Obama supporter.

Am I the only one startled by the gleeful urge to pin this on conservatives, Republicans, and everyone else you hate about a crime for which the details are early and scant, even as you demand evidence for the motivations of others in earlier mass shootings?

If I was gleeful, I'd gloat, and be serving up heaps of crow. You obviously haven't read the thread, or are selective in the posts you read. Catch up, and then we'll talk.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    How many tweets etc about violent overthrow of a democratically elected government from the right?

Does it ever get tiresome to keep trying to make villains of people because they disagree with you politically? Not directed at you personally. There's a whole industry behind it these days.

Thing is I don't identify with either mindset.
    Strangely enough, I get made the target whenever something like this happens and I don't much like it.
    The solution to all of these problems is stripping or attempting to strip me freedom and it gets my fur up.

Joe G

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2013
    SE Indiana

For sure. He's not afraid to pin correlation when it's against his "side". dontfeed

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    List me 12 conservatives that have committed high profile shootings. I'll wait.

Or does ideology it only matter if the perp is a conservative and we are to ignore ideology if it comes from the left?

Why? I'm not the one butthurt over this, and needing to prove which side does more than the other. I'm just out, that in this SPECIFIC instance, "odds are, the title is accurate," lol. There could be a million more of these crimes perpetrated by leftist, and that changes what about THIS instance? Nothing.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    For sure. He's not afraid to pin correlation when it's against his "side". dontfeed

^^^ who is this guy that just popped up recently? Is he trying to make friends or something? Not that hard bro, most people have issues with my posts.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Why? I'm not the one butthurt over this, and needing to prove which side does more than the other. I'm just out, that in this SPECIFIC instance, "odds are, the title is accurate," lol. There could be a million more of these crimes perpetrated by leftist, and that changes what about THIS instance? Nothing.

Why the butthurt? Tight underwear, but I digress....

Well, hummmm there ARE many more of these crimes perpetrated by leftist but what is the standard go to in the media?
    OBVIOUSLY A CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN DID THIS! :runaway: is the first "theory" pumped out to the masses. It's never the case but the cast is set.

Joe G

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2013
    SE Indiana
    ^^^ who is this guy that just popped up recently? Is he trying to make friends or something? Not that hard bro, most people have issues with my posts.

Nah.... I just don't try as hard as some to play the blame game, twist words, and just love to stir the pot. I'm here for the fun. As you can see, I don't play around and posthwhore a lot (at least not on this forum) and don't need to kiss up to anyone or any ideology. I'm sure you're a decent guy in person, but you seem to love stirring the pot on many issues just because and then either play dumb (who me, I didn't say that) or twist words in order to prove yourself right.

In the end, it's all the Internets... life's too short for e-arguments. Hope you had a good Thanksgiving.

Top Bottom