Fanatical religious terrorist incident Colorado Springs.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    First :+1: for observing.

Second, sorry G, I have to spread the rep. Clever as it was, I don't rep for memes very often. Not sure whatever other mentions you had in mind. :cool:

Third, I don't know why the direction on an imaginary line matters nearly as much as the fact that the point where a given nutjob falls on the line, is well past the threshold of sane. Left/right, who cares when they're off in bat**** crazy territory?

I lean conservative and I don't want to kill people. I'll give you guys the benefit of the doubt and assume you don't either. Why do we need to hope and pray the dude's not "conservative", other than the overemphasis the media is sure to do? If this guy's conservatism makes him want to kill people then his ideology and mine aren't very similar at all.

And yes, there have been people on either extreme who are nutty murders, and to be intellectually honest we need to acknowledge that the liberal nutters who murder people don't represent the liberals who still manage to operate between the rails. That said, while acknowledging that normal people on the left and the right don't to do mass murders, it's fair to rub it in the faces of liberals who continually blame conservatism for all mass shootings, whenever a liberal does it.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Why the butthurt? Tight underwear, but I digress....

Well, hummmm there ARE many more of these crimes perpetrated by leftist but what is the standard go to in the media?
    OBVIOUSLY A CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN DID THIS! :runaway: is the first "theory" pumped out to the masses. It's never the case but the cast is set.

And? I'm missing the point. Are you saying I shouldn't have pointed out the motivation/possible affiliation, in this instance, because in the past people who have done these types of crimes has been incorrectly labeled?
    I personally don't care one way or the other what one's political affiliation is, if it has no bearing on the crime they commit.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Nah.... I just don't try as hard as some to play the blame game, twist words, and just love to stir the pot. I'm here for the fun. As you can see, I don't play around and posthwhore a lot (at least not on this forum) and don't need to kiss up to anyone or any ideology. I'm sure you're a decent guy in person, but you seem to love stirring the pot on many issues just because and then either play dumb (who me, I didn't say that) or twist words in order to prove yourself right.

In the end, it's all the Internets... life's too short for e-arguments. Hope you had a good Thanksgiving.

If you call stirring the pot, thinking independently, then I'm guilty. I speak my mind, and I back it up with reasonable explanations. If one addresses me like they have some sense, I will extend the courtesy, even in disagreement. However, I'm not going to let nonsense fly unchallenged.

For instance some members have been pressing the issue, about my opinion. And once BBI posted that the PP location was indeed targeted, rather than go on some tirade about being right, and posting a picture of a bowl of crow for my detractors to feast on (and yeah, I really wanted to do that), I simply let it ride....but what did that get me? Nothing another issue to contend with. Admittedly, my biggest problem here, is that I won't back down.

Anyways, I hope your Thanksgiving was good too.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    How many tweets etc about violent overthrow of a democratically elected government from the right

Before there were tweets, there was parchment. Jefferson seems to have beaten most such persons by a couple of centuries. Also noteworthy is that he was indifferent to form of government or whether or not it was democratically elected, limiting his scope to whether or not it was destructive to the natural rights of mankind.

So, now that we have established that Jefferson is a dangerous threat to society, carry on.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Ted Bundy: Republican
    John Wayne Gacy: Democrat

Now can we all just admit that both major parties are populated entirely by serial killers?

It's all the proof I need. I now propose we ban immigration by Republicans and Democrats. Anyone who travels to a Red or Blue state can stay there. Libertarians are obviously to dangerous. What's that leave, Green Party? Do they still exist?

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Before there were tweets, there was parchment. Jefferson seems to have beaten most such persons by a couple of centuries. Also noteworthy is that he was indifferent to form of government or whether or not it was democratically elected, limiting his scope to whether or not it was destructive to the natural rights of mankind.

So, now that we have established that Jefferson is a dangerous threat to society, carry on.

Seems like he helped set up a democratic republic, and despite what INGO often things, democratically elected officials aren't tyrants. Oh, I know, I've read it on INGO that this isn't true. Obama is going to suspend the Constitution, take a 3rd term, and have the UN invade to prop his regime up. What happened to FEMA death camps? Weren't we supposed to be gearing up to take on FEMA awhile back? What's the Tyrant Fantasy de jour?

Wait, has anyone declared this to be a false flag operation yet? That's really popular these days, too. Any act of violence must also be some vast conspiracy to discredit someone. False flag! False flag!

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    One insect can damage a LOT of grain these days. And there are plenty of insects to go around. Gun rights are one part of this epic battle to preserve Liberty. Pack your rations, folks. This is going to take awhile.

Last edited:

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    Seems like he helped set up a democratic republic, and despite what INGO often things, democratically elected officials aren't tyrants. Oh, I know, I've read it on INGO that this isn't true. Obama is going to suspend the Constitution, take a 3rd term, and have the UN invade to prop his regime up. What happened to FEMA death camps? Weren't we supposed to be gearing up to take on FEMA awhile back? What's the Tyrant Fantasy de jour?

Wait, has anyone declared this to be a false flag operation yet? That's really popular these days, too. Any act of violence must also be some vast conspiracy to discredit someone. False flag! False flag!

Don't forget Jade Helm 15 in Texas. I love Texas. I am FROM Texas. But that crap was beyond embarrassing. FEMA camps go back at least to Y2K. I remember Camp Atterbury was supposed to be getting turned into one. I happened to live close by at the time. A whole bunch of nothing was going on there. SMH. Idiots and maniacs give lucid gun owners a bad name.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    At least they've got that 15 rd. limit on clips/mags whatever CO politicians call those things you shoot up and then they're empty.

Yeah. Perhaps now that their future has been freed up due to recall, we could have a couple of the politicians responsible for the limit charge him while he's reloading after 15 rds.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    "The U.S. Code of Federal Regulations defines terrorism as "the unlawful use of force and violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives"

But now, the Media uses the word Terrorist and Terrorism with any crime involving more than one person. All Terrorism is a criminal act, not all criminal acts, are terrorism.

By that metric the entire Obama administration is guilty of terrorism

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Yeah. Perhaps now that their future has been freed up due to recall, we could have a couple of the politicians responsible for the limit charge him while he's reloading after 15 rds.

Wasn't Senator Morse from Colorado Springs? Wonder what he was doing while this was going on.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    More than likely he was a BLM supporter.
    He probably did go to PP because he wanted to stop the overwhelming killing of black babies.
    Drew the cops in to kill them because they are also doing the same thing.

Threw me a curve for a moment. Because it was out west I read BLM as Bureau of Land Management

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I would just like to say that when evil deeds are done by ANYONE of ANY political/religious bent no one is really entitled to stand on the high ground. We all lose.

Top Bottom