• ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I figured it was a post holiday work day and he would be there
    So I take it to mean since you've heard from other store's managers but not Beech Grove's yet you are taking the initiative on your own to go down and talk to the BG manager yourself to try and get a resolution.

Somemedic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    FWIW, I went to the Hammond Wallyworld yesterday and was kc/ko carrying (kinda concealed /kinda open). Saw their huge stock of 762x39 and bought it all up... 4boxes. (4.95/20rnd tula ). The young woman rang me up... did not ask for birthrate nor if it was for rifle or handgun. Even asked her if it came up through the system and she said no.

Now some of you know last week or the week before a deputy was killed in a Texas Wallyworld responding to a drunk in the store who just happen to be CCing? Maybe a company policy had come out in the wake of the shooting that just hasn't trickled to all stores yet...?

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    FWIW, I went to the Hammond Wallyworld yesterday and was kc/ko carrying (kinda concealed /kinda open). Saw their huge stock of 762x39 and bought it all up... 4boxes. (4.95/20rnd tula ). The young woman rang me up... did not ask for birthrate nor if it was for rifle or handgun. Even asked her if it came up through the system and she said no.

Now some of you know last week or the week before a deputy was killed in a Texas Wallyworld responding to a drunk in the store who just happen to be CCing? Maybe a company policy had come out in the wake of the shooting that just hasn't trickled to all stores yet...?

Nope....has nothing to do with it. Its not a policy in any Wal-mart....policy is follow the law.

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    So I take it to mean since you've heard from other store's managers but not Beech Grove's yet you are taking the initiative on your own to go down and talk to the BG manager yourself to try and get a resolution.

The managers I talked to said the store manager was not supposed to contact me since it went to district?. The last one I talked to had been in contact with the Beech Grove manager and said he was very apologetic about what had happened. I took that to mean he was working. But I guess they actually got ahold of him on his day off.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Was refused ammo by the Walmart in beech grove because I had a magazine. Apparently its Indiana Law that you can't buy ammo if you have a magazine while open carrying. So big -1 to beech grove Walmart.

For the record it was a young female employee in the sporting good section

:): Just when I thought I had heard it all. I'd love to see a picture of the gunshop commando who told her that.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Good luck.

We're all counting on you.

we%2527re%2Ball%2Bcounting%2Bon%2Byou.jpg

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    All said and done One Big Epic facepalm. I cant even google a facepalm epic enough to put on ingo.. Even the Picard facepalm doesnt work.

After waiting 45 minutes for him to appear, The "training" has already been done, He was "sorry", The store manager doesnt even know the laws in selling ammo, 50 dollars was the price of embarrassing. inconviencing and insulting a customer, The ammo I was after is sold out, and I waited in sporting goods for 20 minutes before walking out because no one cared to help me or sell me anything.

They only good thing I can say was worthwhile was the gorgeous girl working in the customer service desk, boy was she some eye candy.

Top Bottom