• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    I asked because sometimes people are judged on their appearance, and that judgement affects how others treat you.

I was just curious if this was the case in this situation.

Of coarse, now that I think about it, it is possible to be judged negatively by someone who has a bias towards those that are clean-cut as well as those that are not.

See, I just learned something today. :)

protias

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Formerly Greensburg
    Since both the assistant manager and employee knew the law so well, both should have been able to cite the statute... How do people get so stupid? Rhetorical question... public schools.

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    UPDATE

Still no response from Walmart

PM me your information. I will make sure you get a call tomorrow. (Also: The Market level (aka district) loss prevention (asset protection) manager is no longer with the company. But this is not an excuse. I will ensure you are contacted by the store manager with a resoultion or the market (district) team.

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    UPDATE:

Missed a phone call from somone from the walmart in Camby, but recieved an nice phone call from the store on pendleton pike. Then gentleman from pendleton pike apologized and said there needed to be some retraining involved and offered me an unspecified amount of gift card. But it doesnt solve my problem

I want to know, why i was accosted, Why I was "Going to shoot her", why they lied to me, why they made up laws, and Frankly I want an apology from that store. I offered to assist in any training walmart does.

Although I appreciate the calls Its kind of insulting further

I still havent recieved a call from the Beech Grove Store.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    UPDATE:

Missed a phone call from somone from the walmart in Camby, but recieved an nice phone call from the store on pendleton pike. Then gentleman from pendleton pike apologized and said there needed to be some retraining involved and offered me an unspecified amount of gift card. But it doesnt solve my problem

I want to know, why i was accosted, Why I was "Going to shoot her", why they lied to me, why they made up laws, and Frankly I want an apology from that store. I offered to assist in any training walmart does.

Although I appreciate the calls Its kind of insulting further

I still havent recieved a call from the Beech Grove Store.
    Wow seems like everyone else is willing to apologize and try to make things right but the store in beech grove where the incident took place.

I agree that your issue is with that particular store and you should continue to persue it until the ones responsible step up and resolve the issue to your satisfaction.

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    Another Update:

Spoke to a walmart manager that is also an INGO member. and I guess the situation is resolved.

Apparently when Ignorant assistant manager gave me districts number as opposed to the store managers number he took the store manager out of the loop and he wasnt supposed to call me.

The person who would have recieved my call and email the Market Assest Protection manager was in the process of getting fired and probably just deleted my email..

The store manager is supposed to call me at some point but its pretty close to end of day today.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Geez, This whole thing was handled improperly from the get go and it seems like there was an attempt to obfuscate or cover up this whole debacle.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    i told the guy from pendleton after he said we would like to give you a gift card if thats all right.

The only thing I want they cant give me is my good friday back.

Since that's obviously not possible, then what was your expected outcome when you called?

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    I have a question for both guys who went to that Walmart to buy ammo. Does your grooming style match that of Ashton Kutcher on the left (clean cut) or on the right (not clean cut)?

My buddy looks like this and people ask him if he is undercover DEA.
    images

Don't Assume you know what that does.

Top Bottom