• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mtgasten

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Aug 23, 2011
    Greenfield
    Stop with the open carry, you are begging for someone to come your rear and take your firearm.

:popcorn::popcorn:

THISGONBGUD.gif

Last edited:

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Stop with the open carry, you are begging for someone to come your rear and take your firearm.
    Well, situational awareness, a good retention holster, as well as pistol retention training.

If somebody *does* come up behind you and steal your weapon, you have nobody to blame but yourself. They could just as easily have come up behind you with something cylindrical, solid, and heavy and knocked you out (and then stolen your concealed weapon as they searched for your wallet, and other valuables).

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Nope....has nothing to do with it. Its not a policy in any Wal-mart....policy is follow the law.

If you are the one who is responsible for the flurry of phone calls to SnS from various managers, all I can say is "Geeez, you can get things DONE!"

My hat's off to you (from another person who visits the BG Walmart).

Effingham

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Franklin
    Oh you must be a really bad man and just look like a dayyou scared that four young lady to death you did not mention whether the manager
    was male or female but again you are a tough guy you have to be and by the way I consider myself pretty up on current Indiana gun laws I would have arrest me I would've made it a fed case they would've sold me what I was after Wal-Mart is no stranger to this tag many times because they've got some 17 to 30-year-old moron working behind the counter

Just out of curiosity, what is your first language?

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    was talking about this with someone last night and the analogy was brought up "she won't sell u ammo because you'll shoot her, but she will sell you condoms no problem" LOL

DocBoCook

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Clermont
    As a WalMart employee, the policy is follow the local laws (unless you are on the clock) there is only two ways to fix this. Either go during normal day hours and speak with the STORE MANAGER (don't settle for a shift mgr, Co-mgr, or Asst. Mgr), if that doesn't work, Call 1800Walmart, and have the store number handy.

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    I was in the Beech Grove Walmart today,OCing and bought some .45 ammo. There was a lady and a guy behind the counter and neither said a word about my gun. Maybe it was because I was carrying a 9mm.:dunno:

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    I once tried to buy ammo for a highpoint carbine and she said she couldnt sell it to me because it was handgun ammo. We went back and forth for awhile and she eventually sold it to me

pillsbury1983

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    I worked at WM for a few months as a summer job in the sporting goods section. I had to educate some of my coworkers about guns. I sold ammo a few times to people carrying, usually after asking what they're carrying.

Top Bottom