• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Oh you must be a really bad man and just look like a dayyou scared that four young lady to death you did not mention whether the manager
    was male or female but again you are a tough guy you have to be and by the way I consider myself pretty up on current Indiana gun laws I would have arrest me I would've made it a fed case they would've sold me what I was after Wal-Mart is no stranger to this tag many times because they've got some 17 to 30-year-old moron working behind the counter

Can someone translate this for me?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Oh you must be a really bad man and just look like a dayyou scared that four young lady to death you did not mention whether the manager
    was male or female but again you are a tough guy you have to be and by the way I consider myself pretty up on current Indiana gun laws I would have arrest me I would've made it a fed case they would've sold me what I was after Wal-Mart is no stranger to this tag many times because they've got some 17 to 30-year-old moron working behind the counter
    I know what you mean...Well maybe not.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove

:scratch:

NOW do the Mods see why we need Neg rep back??

:D

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Quite familiar with state laws actually. Your friendly sporting goods employee at the Boonville Walmart.

Who knew Donnie Baker worked at wally world.:laugh::laugh:

Sorry, just had to say that. Actually know some people that are smart and work at WalMart. The problem is everybody remembers the negative and forgets the positive.

And to the OP - Lighten up, take a chill pill, in no way should a bad trip to the store ruin a whole day. Vote with your pocketbook. Never go back to that WalMart again. I have not been in WalMart since I got 2-$25 gift cards from work a few months back. Yes, I bought ammo. Before that I do not know the last time I was there. Just hate the crowds.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin

Translation. Not saying it makes sense, but it's closer.

Oh, you must be a really bad man, and just looks like you scared that poor young lady to death. You did not mention whether the manager was male or female, but again you are a tough guy, you have to be. By the way, I consider myself pretty up on current Indiana gun laws. I would have told them to have me arrested, so that I could sue them and the police department. They would've sold me what I was after. Wal-Mart is no stranger to this crap. Many times it's because they've got some 17 to 30-year-old moron working behind the counter.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove

Oh, you must be a really bad man, and just looks like you scared that poor young lady to death. You did not mention whether the manager was male or female, but again you are a tough guy, you have to be. By the way, I consider myself pretty up on current Indiana gun laws. I would have told them to have me arrested, so that I could sue them and the police department. They would've sold me what I was after. Wal-Mart is no stranger to this crap. Many times it's because they've got some 17 to 30-year-old moron working behind the counter.

Thanks, makes perfect sense now..

Wait, uhm, nope, still doesn't make sense..

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy

Umm am I being sexually harrassed?

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Walmart could join the rest of the modern world and either ban firearms or issue a corporate memo like Starbucks, BestBuy, Target, BassPro, Cabelas, Gander Mountain and numerous other companies putting these idiot local know-it-alls in their place.

Walmart sucks. It's also why I shop Target over walmart whenever I have the ability to.

Walmart is the new kmart. F' them.

IMO the only reason left to shop walmart is for .22lr and handgun plinking ammo for last minute notice stuff.

critter592

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    North Central, IN

My head hurts.

mtgasten

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Aug 23, 2011
    Greenfield

n725075089_288918_2774.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom